REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Member's Support Area / Suggestions Box / Website Bugs (https://www.revscene.net/forums/members-support-area-suggestions-box-website-bugs_99/)
-   -   The deal with Nwen (https://www.revscene.net/forums/613318-deal-nwen.html)

Graeme S 04-29-2010 11:18 PM

The deal with Nwen

This is the long and the short of it as far as I know:

Nwen was an unknown to me until just recently when he started posting up a storm in the twanger thread. Whatever, fine, more fap material, nobody's complaining. Then he read about the RS berry group and wanted in--but nobody wanted to let him in. People who've been invited into the group actually participate, have met up with others, know other RSers, are active in the community etc etc, so he was told no.

So he started his own, some of the people from the original joined it, and he was invited over. Stuff happened on the group, including some conflict of personality (and, oddly enough, massive amounts of lag that disappeared when he was booted--partially because he was stupid enough to post integragirl in the group's pics).

He then got all pissy about some of the conflict stuff in RS chat, and was banned from that (remember--RS chat has all the no-flaming, no-shit disturbing rules that the rest of RS has) then got all pissy and started breaking the only rule of FC (no personal info). He was banned, then started making duplicate accounts, which got banned due to the duplicate account rule.

Long story short, he made one little mistake, got pissy and rather than stopping to think about his making a mistake, got carried away and is now IP banned. I too will miss his contributions to the twanger thread...but that's the way it goes.

SkinnyPupp 04-29-2010 11:22 PM

when he got banned from chat, the first thing he did was start a thread in fight club about it. Right then I knew he was a useless troll. should have just banned him then :lol
Posted via RS Mobile

FN-2199 04-29-2010 11:26 PM

:facepalm:

Internet rage takes another one out...

TOS'd 04-29-2010 11:27 PM

Doesn't seem like the full story, both sides, have been told yet.

Alby 04-29-2010 11:43 PM

Wait till nwen is unbanned for his side of the story.
Posted via RS Mobile

LiquidTurbo 04-30-2010 12:13 AM

^

Umm.. if he's IP banned, he won't be back for a while.

TOPEC 04-30-2010 12:37 AM

i want in on the "other" rs chat.

can i?

CP.AR 04-30-2010 01:05 AM

can we just unban him for the nsfw threads.

JUST allow him access to the twanger thread per se?

Tim Budong 04-30-2010 01:43 AM

ughh
whatever..
he did it..big deal..solved and taken care of rather than just pouring gas into a fire ala bradford chow..tho that was a laff of its own

LiquidTurbo 05-01-2010 09:58 AM

Is Nwen back already?

?NR 05-01-2010 10:53 AM

he is unbanned sans access to FC forever as a tradeoff.

any beef that gets spilled into the other main forums will warrant a perma ban, and this time it will stick.

this matter is now closed, as with this thread.