REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 05-06-2010, 07:13 PM   #26
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

look at it this way, if you, a male, could have gotten some tail every time you went out and maybe went for 50% of those opportunities, then found a girl you really liked, would you really want her to hold that against you?

and come on, what are people single for nowadays? you wanna browse, sample, and try partners out before sticking to one anyway. am i right?? isn't that the glory of being single?? not sticking to just one person, and being free to frolick in whoever's haybale you want?
get used it to it.... girls are adapting this mentality more than you think now.... and it's funny cuz whenever the tables are turned, it's the guys who freak out...when you shouldn't because you're the ones who taught us that to begin with!

i think you're just being a little bitch. unless you want a virg, girls are USUALLY gonna have partners before you. it's easier for girls to get laid than guys... so don't judge her if you wouldn't wanna be put in her shoes..

and don't bitch when she's being honest and could have lied to you about it. look on the bright side!

Last edited by DGiRL; 05-06-2010 at 07:18 PM.
DGiRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:43 PM   #27
Retired moderator

1. If she's STD free
2. If she's not going to cheat
3. If she's no longer like that and has matured
4. If she's not loose as a cannon (both mentally and vaginally)

Then whats the problem?

1. She'll probably know her way around the bed
2. She's been there, done it and not interested in doing it again
3. She probably loves sex

...unless you're ashamed she's got more fingers on you than her.

Stay away if she's still Jenny from the block.

girl@revscene.net

girlはラップダンスをしたことがありません
Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:42 PM   #28
I bringith the lowerballerith

Thanked 1,352 Times in 263 Posts
I think it really all depends on the OP's age. If he is a bit younger, these things might matter more to him than if he was a bit older. However, I am not saying he is immature, it's just that when you're young, and you go out with someone who is just as young if not younger than you, you would be shocked if the girl had more partners than perhaps you had imagined, or would have liked.

I agree with the other posts, if you like this girl a lot, don't let her number affect you.
Old 05-11-2010, 05:46 PM   #29
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

as long as shes clean

you cant turn a ho into a housewife.

lets clarify tho.

girl A & B both have slept with 5 guys

however, in the case of girl A, they were all one night stands where as girl B maintained some sort of relationship with those guys

I would be more comfortable with girl B (aka she doesn't have a bad rep of being a slut)
m4k4v4li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 07:31 AM   #30
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Any girls cute girls who have been shunned by these internet purists due to high milage send me a shout, I love high milage classics
Death2Theft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 07:58 AM   #31
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Thanked 1,619 Times in 378 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death2Theft View Post
Any girls cute girls who have been shunned by these internet purists due to high milage send me a shout, I love high milage classics
X2,

honestly,

the dirtier the better, they're a lot more fun to be with.

but they gotta be clean at the same time.
Glove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 07:51 AM   #32
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

WOW....a lot of you guys really live in a fantasy bubble world.

Take your heads out of the ostrich hole and look around.

Girls fuck.
Guys fuck.

jesus...who cares how many?
BallPeenHammer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 07:47 PM   #33
RS Veteran

Thanked 1,265 Times in 618 Posts
i think it's the asians here that think all girls must be either virgins or their ex is the only guy the girl has ever been with... maybe if you are 16 or 17, fine. but if you are 25+ do you really expect all girls your age will have had only 1-2 previosu partners????? say a girl started having sex when they were 16... say they have had a bf every 2 years (which is a decent amount of time before people grow apart and change)... that is roughly 5-6 partners right there... and if you date around (which there isn't anythign wrong with that).. you are looking at numbers like 10 sexual partners in abotu 10 years...

the total numbers may seem big, but if you say you slept with 1 person each year... it's not all that much. and it all depends on how the girl is NOW. you learn and the person you are comes from the experiences you have had in the past...
Spidey is offline   Reply With Quote