REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   [Confidential] Keep seeing them? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/613416-%5Bconfidential%5D-keep-seeing-them.html)

El Bastardo 04-30-2010 11:33 PM

[Confidential] Keep seeing them?

The following is an Anonymous submission by an Anonymous Revscene member. If the member would like me to reply to any post please feel free to let me know

You’re seeing a new person and they tell you that in the past they were less than nuns and in fact have been around the block, how does that impact your decision to keep seeing them or not.

I’d be interested in hearing the perspective from guys and girls.

Leopold Stotch 05-01-2010 01:32 AM

how badly around the block are we talking about?

honestly i can't give you a straight answer too many variables.

it depends how she acts with me, or around my friends.
sometimes you can look past a few things

how much do you like this girl?

FerrariEnzo 05-01-2010 03:33 AM

hmm.. not sure what they are saying..

please elaborate a bit more??

Drow 05-01-2010 05:22 AM

no thx i prefer girls with no mileage ( a good one is hard to find but theyre out there :D )

maybe a little mileage if i really like her

CRS 05-01-2010 10:06 AM

Two questions:

1. How hot is she?

2. What are her test results?

tiger_handheld 05-01-2010 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oniyou (Post 6933090)
no thx i prefer girls with no mileage ( a good one is hard to find but theyre out there :D )

what are we talking here? less than 25k? 10k?
low mileage machines are very expensive -- like prada bag expensive ..

mc25 05-01-2010 08:39 PM

No.
Not unless they are the coolest person, I assume they are hot though.

murd0c 05-01-2010 11:09 PM

I would say end it no questions asked. If she can't be honest at the the beg of a relationship how can she be honest when things get more serious? she could be hot as fuck but whats the point if it will hurt you down the road.

Leopold Stotch 05-02-2010 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oniyou (Post 6933090)

never again will i have sex with a virgin.

never. i want to be her 2nd or 3rd. nothing sucks more than awkward "i'm not sure what to do" sex.

miss_crayon 05-02-2010 01:16 AM

I usually don't like to have the "how many partners have you been with" conversation only because I don';t think it's necessary for the relationship...BUT if he did tell me..and it's a number I'm uncomfortable with I think I would probably feel weird at first then get tested for every thing possible. Then question if he has had so many sexual partners because he had a bit too much fun growing up, possible sex addiction, and how those sexual moments actually happened--one night stands, dating that person etc etc.

Graeme S 05-02-2010 12:26 PM

Girls who haven't been around the block are no fun.

That having been said, make sure she's got a clean maintenance history (no factory or imposed defects) and then git 'er done.

moomooCow 05-02-2010 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murd0c (Post 6934152)
I would say end it no questions asked. If she can't be honest at the the beg of a relationship how can she be honest when things get more serious? she could be hot as fuck but whats the point if it will hurt you down the road.

I'm confused. :confused: Aren't they being honest by revealing their number?

In any case, it really depends... It's not so much the fact that she slept with a lot of guys. It's more about why or how did it all happen? Just short relationships or one nighters?? Are you convinced that she's done with that type of lifestyle and can actually settle? Those are the more important things to keep in mind. Other than that, like everyone's said, go get everything tested... compression test, leak test, everything!

guddagudd 05-02-2010 03:23 PM

Yea, I have this problem too. I can't imagine dating girls who have had a considerable amount of sexual partners beforehand. But, I suppose if you like the girl, and she is clean, then go ahead.

JSALES 05-02-2010 05:45 PM

what if the girl had other sexual girl partners, would you guys count that as well?

Drow 05-02-2010 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiger_handheld (Post 6933374)
what are we talking here? less than 25k? 10k?
low mileage machines are very expensive -- like prada bag expensive ..

not rly, high mileage ones tend to be the more expensive ones, because u need money to get to them.

Graeme S 05-02-2010 06:13 PM

Seriously, I don't get what's with you people. Why are you guys freaking out so much about having too many sexual partners? How many is the magic number? Zero? Two? Forty? Is it just that you're jealous she's fucked more guys than you have girls? What the hell is up with you people?

So she fucked some other guys. Whose business is it of yours? Is it a pride thing? Is it something that freaks you out? You don't want to think of some other guy's cock? How about you grow the fuck up? People have sexual partners. THAT'S PART OF LIFE. She's being fucking honest. Which do you seriously value more in a life-partner: honesty, or virginity?

And if you say virginity, then I'll be sure to tell every girl I meet that no matter how much of a ho-bag she is, she should always lie to every fucking guy's face and say she's a pure innocent virgin because they think THAT'S more important than honesty.

This kind of shit makes me sick.

liu13 05-02-2010 06:22 PM

if the girl fucked more than 10 guys, she's a hoe

i tell every girl i'm a virgin

Mugen EvOlutioN 05-02-2010 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graeme S (Post 6934930)
Seriously, I don't get what's with you people. Why are you guys freaking out so much about having too many sexual partners? How many is the magic number? Zero? Two? Forty? Is it just that you're jealous she's fucked more guys than you have girls? What the hell is up with you people?

So she fucked some other guys. Whose business is it of yours? Is it a pride thing? Is it something that freaks you out? You don't want to think of some other guy's cock? How about you grow the fuck up? People have sexual partners. THAT'S PART OF LIFE. She's being fucking honest. Which do you seriously value more in a life-partner: honesty, or virginity?

And if you say virginity, then I'll be sure to tell every girl I meet that no matter how much of a ho-bag she is, she should always lie to every fucking guy's face and say she's a pure innocent virgin because they think THAT'S more important than honesty.

lol relaxe dude

Drow 05-02-2010 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graeme S (Post 6934930)

yo easy there bro

ScizzMoney 05-02-2010 09:21 PM

I could care less as long as she's clean. Good luck getting an honest answer from a girl that's had sex with more than like 30 guys though. I don't want people to judge me based on the amount of girls I've been with.

Say I meet a girl that's my age (28) and she's had sex with 28 people. If she first did it at 14 like me, that's only 2 a year since she started fucking. That's not that bad. Considering pretty much everytime a girl goes out she has the option of having sex with 50% of the guys she runs into, a couple a year is pretty good.

If you meet somebody you want to be around, you may as well be around them if you can.

eclipseman 05-03-2010 10:15 PM

Ten partners for a girl is not bad at all. Age obviously is a huge factor, but girls nowadays easily could have 10+ by the time they are 30. Realistically, past sexual partners shouldn't matter if you care about the person. As long as you do your due diligence and hit the clinic together, who cares?

Besides, if you're interested in virgins more than experienced girls, then you, yourself, are inexperienced.

BoneThug 05-03-2010 10:29 PM

10+?

not if she went to college/university.

factor in many many more. welcome to our generation. girls are the new guys. and they fuck alot

skyxx 05-03-2010 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liu13 (Post 6934942)
if the girl fucked more than 10 guys, she's a hoe

i tell every girl i'm a virgin

You tell them you're a virgin. Do you fuck like one too? Sex must suck.

hotjoint 05-04-2010 07:53 AM

girls love to fuck more then we do

guddagudd 05-04-2010 02:32 PM

^str8