REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   so how do you motivate gf to exericse? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/613443-so-how-do-you-motivate-gf-exericse.html)

KJL 05-01-2010 10:09 AM

so how do you motivate gf to exericse?

i work out 5 days per week but my gf doesnt like to exercise

she is average built, but i know things will fall apart if she doesnt start exercise regularly soon

so guys, how do i motivate her to exercise? in a nice way...

vafanculo 05-01-2010 10:13 AM

Start calling her porky and poke her with a stick!

Actually what I did and was surprised that it worked was i told her there's so many couples at my gym and she should try coming along with me so we can workout together as itl be fun. Only draw back is it's harder to check out the hunnies.
Posted via RS Mobile

JSilver 05-01-2010 10:19 AM

Ask her to go to the gym not because she's getting fat but because it will be fun for the both of you. It's hard to tell a girl directly to start hitting the gym because she's adding some pounds to the trunk. Women easily get offended as we all know.

You could ask her to go along with you to some Yoga classes, boot camp trainings or even local gym programs. Start hinting with fitness classes that you and her can go together.

In time she may grow an interest to keeping herself fit and start to consistently to go the gym.

ShadowBun 05-01-2010 10:21 AM

just ask her to help you out in the gym

interest doesnt come with force

RRxtar 05-01-2010 12:53 PM

tell her she needs to start going to the gym as its a healthy lifestyle choice.

if she gets pissed off and leaves you, she wasnt the right girl anyway. you want a girl that will take advice from her partner. and as a consolation prize, you can at least look forward to her being fat and ugly and alone while you're checkin out hunnies at the gym.

hal0g0dv2 05-01-2010 01:37 PM

so her pictures of body building .com / body space of all the nice asses
that will motivate her

The_Situation 05-01-2010 02:11 PM

put a bowflex in the kitchen

RayBot 05-01-2010 05:05 PM

I have the same problem as OP. However, i've stooped to a low level of motivation because thats what it takes for her to get out of the living room.

6insomnia9 05-01-2010 05:15 PM

I just tell mine , shes getting fat and shes like >:O and starts doing situps and pushups (:

illicitstylz 05-01-2010 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoang (Post 6933464)
put a bowflex in the kitchen

Laughed out loud on the fucken canada line heading towards the employee lot lol
Posted via RS Mobile

mc25 05-01-2010 08:37 PM

Mt gf used to be a basketball player/athlete. When we talk about exercise, i Just remind her that it would be a shame to lose all the gains she made from that time, so she should keep up on it. (paraphrasing)

Jgresch 05-01-2010 08:57 PM

make her think that you are involved with other females at the gym. She must then accompany you to make sure that you are being faithful. While shes there on the look out she will have nothign better to do than some cardio...

BLUETIGER 05-01-2010 11:22 PM

sexercise

iceburner 05-02-2010 07:53 AM

I'd bring her clothes shopping, then indirectly say that anything she doesn't fit in looks good on her if only she was a little bit skinner.

I forgot how I said it, but it worked very well.

or

When I see her eating something unhealthy, I say she's going to get fat, puff out my cheeks and waddle around.

StaxBundlez 05-02-2010 05:44 PM

tell her to go look at the twanger thread.

AutozamAZ-3 05-02-2010 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vafanculo (Post 6933217)
Start calling her porky and poke her with a stick!

Actually what I did and was surprised that it worked was i told her there's so many couples at my gym and she should try coming along with me so we can workout together as itl be fun. Only draw back is it's harder to check out the hunnies.
Posted via RS Mobile

This
Posted via RS Mobile

Mugen EvOlutioN 05-02-2010 06:47 PM

slap her ass like how u would on an ox, now move that bitch

gabbergabber 05-02-2010 06:58 PM

when you are in bed with her, keep complimenting on her love cushion, she will feel negative and start going to the gym. You're welcome.

Durrann 05-02-2010 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gabbergabber (Post 6934984)
when you are in bed with her, keep complimenting on her love cushion, she will feel negative and start going to the gym. You're welcome.

HAHA thats hilarious shit

sonick 05-04-2010 10:11 AM

Withold sex from her.

Ulic Qel-Droma 05-04-2010 10:48 AM

i just start grabbing their tummy or poking their theighs. i straight up tell them, they're getting fatter. and it's noticeable. or i tell them to wear something sexy that they sorta don't fit into anymore.

lol whatever, u dont have to be nice about it if u know it's gonna fall apart cuz of that. just make them do it. if they don't wanna, then u can choose to leave them or accept that they're gonna get fucking fat.

thats why i don't date average sized girls, cuz they'll only get fat. haha. skinny girls, all the way. the only cushion for pushin i need is the fat on their chest.

Mugen EvOlutioN 05-04-2010 12:02 PM

^

i like that concept

except tw girls dont get much boobs if they are dead skinny as u mentioned
:)

Conan O'Brien Sex Video 05-04-2010 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hal0g0dv2 (Post 6933425)
so her pictures of body building .com / body space of all the nice asses
that will motivate her

lol that's what keeps me motivated. if i can look half as good as ChickenTuna...

hal0g0dv2 05-04-2010 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conan O'Brien Sex Video (Post 6937561)
lol that's what keeps me motivated. if i can look half as good as ChickenTuna...

yeahhhhhh her ass is like w0wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Death2Theft 05-05-2010 07:48 AM

Post XL pictures of girls with cellulite thighs that starve themselves to stay thin. Or u could just take up actual FUN activities get some dogs go hiking or something gym is way too boring.