REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Member's Support Area / Suggestions Box / Website Bugs (https://www.revscene.net/forums/members-support-area-suggestions-box-website-bugs_99/)
-   -   user name change (https://www.revscene.net/forums/613501-user-name-change.html)

Kim Jong Un 05-01-2010 09:07 PM

user name change

NiteRaven can you change it to nuwen please? thanks

?NR 05-01-2010 10:58 PM

sorry no can do. Your account is currently not in good standing, you should know that. You may have been unbanned, but still flagged.

Behave for a bit, and we'll go thru this again in due time. See #5

1. All user name changes will be tracked. Accounts with fewer than 150 total post counts will not be eligible
  2. You are allowed one name change per 3 month period;do not abuse this service
  3. if you change your name more than once in that period please provide a valid reason or else requests will be ignored
  4. everytime you request for a name change your account goes into review to determine why you are changing username, a summary will also follow for logistical reasons. IP's will also be reviewed for multiple accounts infractions.
  5. Account must be in good standing, meaning no points or flagged by moderators
  6. finally, all username change requests will be looked at within 48hrs from initial posting, and will receive a response within that time. These policies are not open for debate
[/QUOTE]

bcrdukes 05-02-2010 09:58 AM

You're gonna have to show us that you can be a good boy, nwen. We're watching you. :D

Kim Jong Un 05-02-2010 11:37 AM

will do :thumbsup:

?NR 05-02-2010 11:48 AM

stay frosty.

Kim Jong Un 05-07-2010 04:29 PM

So my user name changed for a little while, what happened?

?NR 05-07-2010 07:22 PM

You reported a spammer which was substantiated therefore you got the custom avatar and title which you deserved.

not name change. not yet as that is a seperate item.

it did change for a bit simply because I had to, again, waste my time to GET RID of your albeit banned duplicates by jumping back and forth to fix all the accounts, current, banned duplicates, so that when time comes to change the name it can actually be done. Banned duplicates remain in the system, and you can't actually have 2 accounts with the same name in the system, banned or active together. there can only be one.

I had to adjust EVERYTHING with all of those, hence your name changed back and forth.

so to make it simple to understand : your duplicate accounts you created in a haste has caused all of this.

do YOU understand? Out of professional courtesy, I did not reverse the decision by another mod for unbanning you for duplicate accounts.

don't push your luck.

Kim Jong Un 05-07-2010 08:09 PM

:p Sorry about that, almighty mr.Mod, I was just curious it's all. So when can i change my user name?

?NR 05-07-2010 08:15 PM

in due time. you'll know when you see it, just like how you noticed for that brief 5 minuteswhen I was making adjustments.

Kim Jong Un 05-07-2010 08:17 PM

Sweet, til then I shall stay frosty. ;)

bcrdukes 05-08-2010 02:10 PM

Well, you earned yourself some points today. If you keep goofing up, in due time you'll be banned. Again.

Kim Jong Un 05-08-2010 02:22 PM

Why so serious? Ok no more goofing around then. :)

liu13 05-08-2010 04:03 PM

that's pretty petty shit to not get a name change on request

Kim Jong Un 05-08-2010 04:08 PM

Because I goof around. :p