REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   Fifa World Cup jerseys (https://www.revscene.net/forums/613894-fifa-world-cup-jerseys.html)

bd0n 05-05-2010 04:09 PM

Fifa World Cup jerseys

Looking for a nike portugal jersey with a name and number, called around and either they dont have the jersey or their not printing numbers, anyone know of any other places ?

G 05-05-2010 04:20 PM

There is a place in Granville Station downtown. It is the only store in Vancouver that has authentic licensing by FIFA or something to sell jersey's. Go check them out, they are beside The Bay in the underground Skytrain lobby/hallway. But it might be hard for you to find a jersey since the team roster's aren't out yet so many wait a bit.

vafanculo 05-05-2010 08:02 PM

I never see soccer jerseys for sale that have the name and number...

Will be easy to find the Portugal jersey but you may have to get letters and numbers done seperately.

As for soccer stores there's one in north van on marine drive across the old burger king, and one in bby on Hastings not too far from playland.
Posted via RS Mobile

racerman88 05-08-2010 05:04 PM

Granville street sports near Tom Lee and there is another shop on 800 Hornby by the wedgewood hotel.

BlacknJean 05-09-2010 10:21 PM

NORTH KOREA FTW! HEIL MEIN FUHRER!

theevilslave 05-10-2010 10:13 PM

Try going to soccerwest, and keep checking sportchek. They should be coming by next month! The world cup is upon us!

asahai69 05-18-2010 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dizzystar (Post 6944776)
The portugese team, and quite frankly every portugese person I ever have met in my entire life has been a cocky douchebag, or a complete dumb fuck of a slut.. Really, why do you want to let everyone know that you are either a: a huge douchebag or b: like the crybaby portugese team?

Choose a way better team, seriously.

QFT!

BlacknJean 05-19-2010 02:01 AM

when are they releasing the jerseys to sell online? starting in less than a month!

bd0n 05-24-2010 11:21 PM

Quote:

The portugese team, and quite frankly every portugese person I ever have met in my entire life has been a cocky douchebag, or a complete dumb fuck of a slut.. Really, why do you want to let everyone know that you are either a: a huge douchebag or b: like the crybaby portugese team?

uh thanks?

bd0n 05-24-2010 11:23 PM

Quote: