REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 05-09-2010, 09:46 AM   #1
Everyone wants a piece of R S...
spotted black mustang in surrey

so yeah, vague description, i think i was so pissed that all i can tell you was its a black automatic GT like 01-04 bodystyle. It might have had an exhaust it was decently loud.

So im driving down 152nd, stop at the lights on 64th heading north bound. No one behind me untill this fag in a black mustang pulls up behind me then goes into the left turn lane. Light turns green i start going and this stupid prick cuts me off and goes into my lane in the middle of the intersection. he almost took my front end off!!

That type of shit pisses me off, ill put this up as a warning to the rest of you this douche bag must live in surrey, i saw him turn on 70th ave off 152nd. Im pretty sure this is the same guy i see swerving in and out of traffic, cutting people off, running lights etc.
ride/drive best of both worlds.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:04 AM   #2 has a homepage?!
Wats the point of posting this on rs ? Thers like 5million black gt mustangs in surrey, jeez guys enough with the lame driving rants, call the cops next time if u feel ur at risk on the road
Posted via RS Mobile
This post thanked by:
Old 05-09-2010, 10:05 AM   #3
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!
i was mad before finishing the first sentence, automatic gt.
I speak the truth, and nothin' but. If I am wrong, well then there is no right.

Rule 1: You do not talk about Fight Club. Rule 2: You do not talk about Fight Club.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:35 PM   #4
Rs has made me the man i am today!
Thanked 1,847 Times in 307 Posts
Hey bud, do you drive a white E39 M5? I think I saw you yesterday. You were stopped on King George at #10 highway heading north. Looks good!

BC Mazda 3
OpenRoad Auto Group
Old 05-11-2010, 09:51 PM   #5
I don't get it
ya and I spotted a mom driving a minivan, what a waste of a thread, call the non emerg next time, or at least get the plate and report it once you get home
Old 05-11-2010, 10:37 PM   #6
Thanked 5,031 Times in 1,060 Posts
uhh why are you so surprised, thats typical mustang drivers...
Old 05-12-2010, 03:12 PM   #7
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled
Sounds like Surrey to me man..