REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Old 06-08-2010, 01:12 AM   #1
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,165 Times in 594 Posts
FS: 20" R1 Racing Hype with Nankang tires (staggered setup)

SOLD

Wheels:
Make/Model: R1 Racing Hype http://www.r1racingwheels.com/index.html
Front: 20x8.5
Rear: 20x10
Offset: Front 25 Rear 30
Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3 hub bore 73.1

Tires:
Make/Model: Nankang NS-2
Front: 225/35/20
Rear: 245/35/20
Tread Left: 80%, fairly new tires, less than 10k on all.

Price: $ 1500

Reason for sale: Bought new wheels, also have another set of winters, and I do not need 3 sets of wheels.

Description:
Rims are in good condition, few nicks here and there, no curb marks since I never curbed them. The wheels were originally chrome lipped but I had the lips sanded for a polished look. The spokes are some kind of aluminum polish look which is really nice.
I will be taking them off tomorrow and giving them a deep clean and I will be taking detailed pictures.
Please be aware that the front tires have a very mild stretch, while the rear stretch is more noticeable but still nothing too crazy. When I first bought the wheels I had 245/35 front and 285/35 rear Nankangs NS2's as well, and sizes that wide I had tons of grip even in the rain.

I would like to mention that I customized two aspects of the wheels, I painted the rivets black for a cleaner look, and also customized the center caps myself, if you take a look at the very first picture below you can see that they protrude outwards which I didn't like, so I dremeled them and painted them matte black, you can see what it looks like in the other pics.

Here is video of the same wheels on a G37 coupe.

Pictures:

Advertisement

Last edited by G-spec; 06-11-2010 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Forgot to put FS in thread title
G-spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:22 PM   #2
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

i so would have bought it if it was posted like a day sooner!!
kuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:07 AM   #3
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,165 Times in 594 Posts
^ thanks man.... for making me feel stupid, lol, I was actually gonna post it for sale last week but was too lazy. Now my laziness cost me a sale, d'oh!

some pictures I took after they were taken off the car, they're still dirty here but you get the idea, will post more pics later today after I clean them up.

Old 06-09-2010, 09:24 AM   #4
Need my Daily Fix of RS

sick rims glws !
ensee is offline   Reply With Quote