REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Revscene Spotted (https://www.revscene.net/forums/revscene-spotted_189/)
-   -   Spotted: Shun's Blue RSX and Supman's RX7 and white STI (https://www.revscene.net/forums/617286-spotted-shuns-blue-rsx-supmans-rx7-white-sti.html)

Jgresch 06-12-2010 08:57 AM

Spotted: Shun's Blue RSX and Supman's RX7 and white STI

Shun Isaki (sp) Blue rsx, 99% sure it was you, this morning on Highway one, you were going east at like 7:45ish

Supman, drove by your yellow beauty of an Rx7 on Kingsway, you were parked beside the nice Civic at the tire shop (kal tire or BIg-o)...

Also saw a white 06 STI with what looked like work emotion kai at timmies on Kingsway :)

jdmhaze 06-12-2010 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jgresch (Post 6988735)
Shun Isaki (sp) Blue rsx, 99% sure it was you, this morning on Highway one, you were going east at like 7:45ish

Supman, drove by your yellow beauty of an Rx7 on Kingsway, you were parked beside the nice Civic at the tire shop (kal tire or BIg-o)...

Also saw a white 06 STI with what looked like work emotion kai at timmies on Kingsway :)

He'll be so happy someone spotted him. LOL

Jgresch 06-12-2010 03:52 PM

lol... where is he though........................... i was in Suzuki Grand Vitara lol, no tiburon today :(

BD2002 06-12-2010 03:53 PM

LOL I am almost 100% sure he wasn't driving there.... I think he was asleep at that time haha

jpark 06-12-2010 05:17 PM

why were you driving a grand vitara lol

!Aznboi128 06-12-2010 07:57 PM

745 am? No man can't be him lol
Posted via RS Mobile

Jgresch 06-12-2010 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by downhiller88 (Post 6989191)
why were you driving a grand vitara lol

Cuz i'm baller as fuck.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aznboi128 (Post 6989305)
745 am? No man can't be him lol
Posted via RS Mobile

hmm i recognized wheels/ color/spoiler, maybe a similar one.

tofu1413 06-12-2010 11:52 PM

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._1335812_n.jpg

u mean diggys twin?

Shun Izaki 06-14-2010 09:36 PM

i have two twins

the one above

and Jones from CRSX. (who's rocking the same wheels except smaller/rota)

Also, out of all 3, I have CF gasdoor/ CF hood/ no fogs/ DC5 plate.

Jgresch 06-14-2010 09:39 PM

ohhh. mmmk. There was no CF hood. ;)

hk20000 06-15-2010 01:36 AM

yeah best way to spot him is the DC5 plate.

LiquidTurbo 06-15-2010 10:30 PM

Spotted this guy on Willingdon today with DC5 plate.

Amuse 06-15-2010 10:35 PM

Spot him at Willingdon all the time

Shun Izaki 06-16-2010 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiquidTurbo (Post 6993576)
Spotted this guy on Willingdon today with DC5 plate.

OOH WHEN!? i was there like 3x todai, wat car are you in? i was fiddling with some new JDM toys, and never really look up LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amuse (Post 6993582)
Spot him at Willingdon all the time

ORLY? lol... im usually too busy playing with stuff in my car, coz i head down there during traffic, and at late night

Shun Izaki 06-16-2010 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hk20000 (Post 6992297)
yeah best way to spot him is the DC5 plate.

that, or the horrendously loud music coming from my car XD

FatalCloud 08-12-2010 07:58 AM

shun izaki, i always spot you going south on willingdon near grange. going to work i guess?

Shun Izaki 08-12-2010 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatalCloud (Post 7065254)
shun izaki, i always spot you going south on willingdon near grange. going to work i guess?

morning? that's me. grange.... i must be too sleepy to notice anything... i literally get outta bed, brush my teeth, auto-start my car, and leave all of a minute later LOL

G-spec 08-13-2010 11:20 AM

yea Shun I saw you too, making a right onto Imperial coming from Willingdon, driving behind you on that central park stretch with the cemetary on the left side. There was an older 1990's M3 that accelerated pretty fast I guess to catch up with you, did you notice him ? but you schooled him at that left turn light onto Boundary, he tried following you but you took the turn pretty fast and he got stuck at the light
All I saw was body roll man, lol, you need coilovers or strut bars or somethin bro... at least lower it a bit, haha

weak drop, but car looks awesome otherwise, now man up and coilover that bitch !

Shun Izaki 08-14-2010 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-spec (Post 7066823)
yea Shun I saw you too, making a right onto Imperial coming from Willingdon, driving behind you on that central park stretch with the cemetary on the left side. There was an older 1990's M3 that accelerated pretty fast I guess to catch up with you, did you notice him ? but you schooled him at that left turn light onto Boundary, he tried following you but you took the turn pretty fast and he got stuck at the light
All I saw was body roll man, lol, you need coilovers or strut bars or somethin bro... at least lower it a bit, haha

weak drop, but car looks awesome otherwise, now man up and coilover that bitch !

LOL, i didn't see the m3 at all, but I noticed something was coming up behind me quickly, and I decided to play around at the light because i'm testing different routes to my new workplace :P

it's on DC5-R Suspension. The body roll is there because we lack the stance/re-enforcement. Otherwise, when i'm "trying" it actually keeps quite flat :P it''s supposedly the "proper geometry" for the car, and actually feels VERY good in terms of response from the driver, very controllable.

The reason i decided to go back up from my spoon springs (which i loved the drop on, was able to get everywhere, and had not too much issues, and looked great) was because my underground of my penthouse's parking got all gay and has a giant slope that I can barely make with this set.

TBH, put another 02-04 that's bone stock beside me, and you'll see i'm at least an inch lower in the front, and a bit lower in the back due to spring rate + my subs being heavy. Acura/Honda did decide to lower the 05-06's by about the same amount as where i'm sitting, so that's why it looks so stock-y ride height.

Overall, i'm pretty impressed with it, i'd love to be lower, but where I live just won't take it, and it's about time I went to function over form for some things. I'm getting old, what can I say :P I mean, you always see those hot-version/option vids and they take a bone stock DC5R out onto the track, those drivers are pretty pro, and they seem to approve XD

Either way, i'm not reasoning about my purchase, but you'd be happy if you paid what I paid for them as a temporary stop-gap between that and the set of coils i really want... which i can't afford at the moment with new suspension, ecu etc etc coming in.

hchang 08-14-2010 07:05 PM

Found your thread Shun Izaki! :p

Spotted you on Bridgeport on Monday at around 6pm!

You were headed westbound and I was headed eastbound moving at 2 km/h. Good times!

Shun Izaki 08-15-2010 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hchang (Post 7068185)
Found your thread Shun Izaki! :p

Spotted you on Bridgeport on Monday at around 6pm!

You were headed westbound and I was headed eastbound moving at 2 km/h. Good times!

6pm? monday.. i think i was on my way to pickup my skirts that day, so i stopped at sbux near the futureshop/mcd's area.

Timewav3zer0 09-09-2010 11:22 AM

^think i spotted you at the fitness world parking lot on cambie around 915ish?

8thcivic 09-09-2010 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shun Izaki (Post 6991969)
i have two twins

the one above

and Jones from CRSX. (who's rocking the same wheels except smaller/rota)

Also, out of all 3, I have CF gasdoor/ CF hood/ no fogs/ DC5 plate.

i think i spotted you last month at Tupper's tennis court with your GF rollerblading? If it was not you then it might have been the other RSX..

Shun Izaki 09-10-2010 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timewav3zer0 (Post 7098104)
^think i spotted you at the fitness world parking lot on cambie around 915ish?

nope, not my gym :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8thcivic (Post 7098325)
i think i spotted you last month at Tupper's tennis court with your GF rollerblading? If it was not you then it might have been the other RSX..

I pretty RARELY go Tupper... my bro's school... i don't rollerblade either :D

Cereal Killer 09-10-2010 10:29 AM

^ Think I saw your car at the Lougheed Hwy Boston Pizza this past Tuesday