REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 06-13-2010, 01:55 PM   #1
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Lexington Motors

Does anyone have experience buying with these guys? they're right next to luxor motors which is pretty sketch. Are they affiliated or legit? thnx.
Advertisement
Old 06-13-2010, 09:20 PM   #2
I am on the internets

i know a person who works there, if you see something you like, let me know and ill set up an appt with you and him.

they are allright. but just like any other small dealership, have the car inspected by a mechanic you trust.
maxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 10:51 PM   #3
no

Thanked 6,058 Times in 1,222 Posts
went there once, i dont think it was that bad, all the cars were freshly detailed, didnt look greasy at all actually compared to majority of small lots like that
jpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 11:17 PM   #4
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

thnx guys. I went to check out a '06 gs300 for my mom but kinda not too fond of it anymore. the exterior is mint, but the interior seems pretty crappy, doenst smell too fresh and lots of tiny nicks in the door panels and rear of seat. slightly high mileage as well. I spoke with michael rossetti and seemed like a nice guy, but didnt seem to get too close to the numbers i had in mind + my trade in. Engine also had a constant ticking sound. Kinda like a valve spring/lifter. But some lexus members says it's normal? and supposed to be the injectors. pretty shitty if that is.
Old 06-13-2010, 11:30 PM   #5
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 5,613 Times in 1,255 Posts
my dad wanted to buy a c230 sport from there and the salesman that came up was this old persian dude and we went for a test drive and the car was nice and everything but the mileage was too high so my didnt want it but the salesman wouldnt get off are nuts he kept saying "ill sell you the car for 14000 only today ( car was listed at 16000)" then my pops got pissed and said I DONT WANT IT! and the salesman just laid off. Overall you need to get the car inspected from small dealers i cant trust them, if a salesman really want you to buy it, DONT BUY IT lol
donjalapeno is offline   Reply With Quote