REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 06-18-2010, 09:17 PM   #1
D7G
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

SERIOUS RESPONSES PLS-my gf wants to go to a strip club!!

SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY PLEASE!! THIS IS SERIOUS
so my gf best friend is turning 18 and apparently along time ago they promised to go to a strip club....ive bin with her for like 3 yrs and im not comfortable with that so i wanted to see what you guys think and how would you feel if your gf said she wants to go to a strip club with her friend.

i know i should trust her and all that but i just have a bad gut feeling theres fucked up people that go to strip clubs when i think of strip club i think of drunk bikers shoving dollars in bitches bras and next thing you know a fight breaks out and my gf is in harms way.

so should i have something to worry about or is it ok.my gf said to me that its ok because shes with her friend and if anyone hits on her they both r taken and they both will tell whoever is mackin on them to screw off and she compared it to going with a bunch of girls if 90% of the girl crew says hey lets go do this with some guys we met and my gf isnt comfortable there is nothing she can do compared to going with her one close friend she can tell her close friend "hey i dont feel comfortable going" and they can both agree to just stay where they are and do their own thing.-hope that makes sense

recap:
-would you let your gf go to a stripclub with her 1 best friend thats female
-do i have anything to worry about if she goes(ive never gone to a strip club)
-is it ok if i feel uncomfortable that she is asking to go and that she wants to go its kinda wtf in my eyes.

D7G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 09:29 PM   #2
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

well i'm a girl and i've been to a strip club just to see and drink. not really anything to worry about... i went to the penthouse. me and my friend were kind of iffy about going in cuz it looked a bit intimidating... but we asked the bouncer if there were lots of women already inside and there was.
depends on the place i guess, but from what i've experienced there were pretty hefty bouncers and some bartenders were male so if there was to be a scuffle i'm sure your gf would be smart enough to get out of the way.

in my experience, i felt pretty safe being there... people inside aren't as skeezy as you think and there was always someone there to make sure the strippers, private dancers, waitresses were safe.
as for guys hitting on her, your concern can go beyond the strip club. getting hit on there isn't any different than being approached on the street/nightclub..so depends how well you know your girl and how she handles situations like that. if she asked you how you felt about it, then i'm sure you have nothing to worry about. if she was shady, she wouldn't tell you about it at all.

maybe you should go to a strip club and check it out sometime? not knowing what it's like is probably what's making you most anxious.
DGiRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 09:31 PM   #3
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 12,136 Times in 3,361 Posts
What club is she going to get into at 18??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-18-2010, 09:31 PM   #4
I STILL don't get it

Obviously theres no trust.
If she wants to go, she should be allowed.
Whether she does somethibg inappropriate or not.. Thats something you guys should work out.
If you're worried, that rings an alarm.. You said you guys went out for 3 years?
Girls want their eye candy too. They're taken, confident, just want to have fun for a celebration..
There shouldnt be anything to worry about imo
Posted via RS Mobile
kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 09:34 PM   #5
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,814 Times in 8,189 Posts
What kind of strip club is she going to? If it's male strippers there won't be "drunk bikers" anywhere, just a lot of fat horny bitches, and groups like your gf's friends who are curious to see what a big dick looks like.

If your issue is not trusting the other people at the bar, don't worry about it.

If your issue is not trusting your gf.. well that goes way beyond just this...
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 10:08 PM   #6
Director of RS Cares

If anything, a strip club is way more secured than a normal club. If any guy tries to get grabby with the dancers, the bouncers/security is gonna be all over that.

I can reassure you..there's nothing abnormal about women going to strip clubs. Chill out and let her go.
Posted via RS Mobile
miss_crayon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 10:29 PM   #7
D7G
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

man if it wasnt for the girls and guys on this forum i would not be able to sleep in peace tonight u guys r awesome thnx for the quick replies you guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundy View Post
is there any strip club that will let u in under 18??? im guessing not so my issue might be solved right there THEY WONT GET IN

they are going to strip club with naked girls and just like Dgirl my gf also just wants to check it out and drink.

to the guys mentioning trust well me n my gf do have trust issues but we're working on it and i think this is a good step forward lettting her go showing her i trust her and am okay going even though she knows inside i dont feel good abt her going she appreciates it
D7G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 10:35 PM   #8
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

She could only go to the paramount in new west and it's not drunk bikers there just drunk ransoms I've even seen a full asian family like a group of 15 lol u have nothing to worry about relax
Posted via RS Mobile
Alpine50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 11:11 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine50 View Post
She could only go to the paramount in new west and it's not drunk bikers there just drunk ransoms I've even seen a full asian family like a group of 15 lol u have nothing to worry about relax
Posted via RS Mobile
they changed the age to 19/20 (well, I read 20 )
and even if she does get in, Paramount does not serve alcohol

anyways, nothing to be afraid of OP, its not even that special to get into a strip club
wuuhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 11:46 PM   #10
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,814 Times in 8,189 Posts
They can go south of the border, where full-nude strip clubs are non-alcohol so the age limit is 18
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 11:50 PM   #11
I bringith the lowerballerith

Really man?
I wouldn't even know where to start with replying to this.

She's fine. You are a wiener.
jaretron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 01:23 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuuhoo View Post
they changed the age to 19/20 (well, I read 20 )
and even if she does get in, Paramount does not serve alcohol

anyways, nothing to be afraid of OP, its not even that special to get into a strip club
hmm never knew that, wonder why.
Alpine50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 05:19 AM   #13
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Man you sound whole lot like Alan from two and a half men.

How about I be Charlie and take both your friends to the strip club?
Posted via RS Mobile
v.Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 05:23 AM   #14
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 12,136 Times in 3,361 Posts
Word of advice to all reading this: it's rare enough to find a woman who'll let YOU go to the strippers... if SHE likes going, she is a special catch indeed.

Anyone who watches "How I Met Your Mother" will understand when I say, "Stripper Lily".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 10:56 AM   #15
Banned (BBM)

i think u are tripping out
Mugen EvOlutioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:14 AM   #16
My homepage has been set to RS

I encourage my girlfriend to go with her friend!!
Posted via RS Mobile
ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:34 AM   #17
Ask me about how I answered the question "How fat is TOO fat?"

Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,141 Posts
I love it when I go every week and I see the same old pathetic saps there (hahah joking). I've been a few times with friends and it's not bad, the guys that you typically see at strip clubs have so little confidence when it comes to women that you don't even have to worry about them approaching your gf. Of course you might get the small group of drunk 20-something year olds who get loud but the bouncers there will take care of anything unwanted.
Posted via RS Mobile
The_AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:37 AM   #18
Ask me about how I answered the question "How fat is TOO fat?"

Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,141 Posts
Quote:
Paramount in New West, they don't serve alcohol so it's really lame (first strip club I ever went to)
Posted via RS Mobile
The_AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 12:08 PM   #19
MiX iT Up!

Thanked 2,066 Times in 865 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune View Post
Obviously theres no trust.
If she wants to go, she should be allowed.
Whether she does somethibg inappropriate or not.. Thats something you guys should work out.
If you're worried, that rings an alarm.. You said you guys went out for 3 years?
Girls want their eye candy too. They're taken, confident, just want to have fun for a celebration..
There shouldnt be anything to worry about imo
Posted via RS Mobile
agreed.

Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.

Make the effort and take the risk..

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." - Eleanor Roosevelt
tiger_handheld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 12:47 PM   #20
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,352 Times in 445 Posts
Quote:
she compared it to going with a bunch of girls if 90% of the girl crew says hey lets go do this with some guys we met and my gf isnt comfortable there is nothing she can do
I'd be more worried about this if I were you. So if 90% tell her to jump off a bridge, or on a guys cock, she'd do it?

I wouldn't be too comfortable having my girl go to a stripclub, but I wouldn't say no. Also depends on what kind of girl she is, and more importantly, what kind of friends she hangs out with.
Posted via RS Mobile
vafanculo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 12:56 PM   #21
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,586 Times in 4,318 Posts
Let's say there was a club she could go to at 18.

1. She and her friend are going to go watch professional nude dancers. Maybe they'll learn a thing or 2 and practice that shit at home. Now how can that be bad?

2. Bad shit happens everywhere. If they don't start shit, they'll be left alone. If some horny old perv messes w/ them, there's tons of security. I've seen more crap go down at sporting events than at any peeler bars.

3. It's fine that you're uncomfortable - you're young. But understand that you're being insecure. At the end of the day she can do whatever she wants and there's not a whole hell of a lot you can do to stop it. If you want to maintain a good relationship, listen to what she wants, give your opinion, accept her decisions or comprimise and go from there. If you guys can't accept what the other wants or make some comprimises, move on.

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 01:24 PM   #22
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 1,762 Times in 904 Posts
Quote:
I'm not sure if that place is still around but there was this stripclub that aloud 18 year olds but they couldn't order boos. Give me 5 shots of milk!

GREG ADAMS!! GREG ADAMS!!"
winson604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 02:15 PM   #23
VLS Pet Forum Mod

strip clubs are tame compared to clubs and pubs.
Old 06-20-2010, 05:28 PM   #24
Retired moderator

I thought it was always the girls that suggest going to a strip club?? Am I wrong?

girl@revscene.net

girlはラップダンスをしたことがありません
Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:54 AM   #25
VLS Head Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl View Post
I thought it was always the girls that suggest going to a strip club?? Am I wrong?
we're just in the minority girl.
We don't have a strip club in town anymore :'( so we're going to have to hit one up next time I'm down, lol.....

maybe even in seattle lol
REMEMBER:-->RS is a place for car enthusiasts to come and get together because of their intrest and love for cars. Hating is not an option-take your immaturity elsewhere!

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---profile If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who has died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\-----Or whom maybe suffering from it
saucywoman is offline   Reply With Quote