REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Sports Bikes Buy & Sell

Sports Bikes Buy & Sell Your Motorcycle Marketplace.
Bikes, Exhausts, Tires, Gear, sell all your bike parts here.

Old 06-27-2010, 08:14 PM   #1
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Alpinestars leather pants & Infinit Leather jacket

1) Sz 36 A* Leather pants w/ knee pucks and zipper to connect to an A* top. They fit a bit small, kind of like 34's.
Leather is still in very good quality, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. All the zippers are working perfectly, these leathers are very easy to get on and off and fits very well with boots!

Reason for selling: SOLD

Price : SOLD

2) Sz. 44 (Large but fits like a big medium) Infinit Jacket.
Purchased from Aaron at modern 2 months ago for $300. Jacket is still in mint like-new condition, has padding on chest, back, shoulders, elbows the works. Nice lookin jacket!

Reason for selling: Got an A* jacket to wear that fits me better, as this one is a bit loose on me.

Price : $180 obo

I'm open to all reasonable offers so shoot me a pm if you're interested.

Located in Burnaby -- Gilmore station, so feel free to come check it out.
Advertisement

Last edited by tegz; 07-03-2010 at 09:17 PM.