REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   #RevsceneVLS General Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/revscenevls-general-chat_14/)
-   -   Asswipe Co-Workers (https://www.revscene.net/forums/618620-asswipe-co-workers.html)

Gt-R R34 06-29-2010 08:28 AM

Asswipe Co-Workers

How do you deal with these?

Background: Professional job, , She is an anal whore.

She's the type of person that holds a grudge and lets the entire office know about it, we all know her personality type but it's starting to get on our nerves, especially the co-workers, she's belittling (spelling.) and making up stories and bad information in front of upper management. I have implied that she cool off a bit, but she doesn't get the hint.

My co-worker has enough of it and has sent her an email regarding the situation and has informed her, he will escalate the situation if she doesn't stop. She hasn't since.

Anything I can do before I go to the VP's/HRs, i'm not the supervising manager for her but I am the work's go to person in case of work disputes and taking it up to Upper management?

Any other solutions before I must make the move?

gdoh 06-29-2010 08:32 AM

isnt that harrasing??? if so then that is a no no in any working place

adambomb 06-29-2010 08:52 AM

Make the move and inform upper management. She's already been warned with an email. Forward that email to management as well. Tell your boss you tried to address the issue without having to involve them but you have had no success.

If you are the go-to person for workplace disputes....then it looks like duty calls. She'll probably continue being a bitch unless there is some threat to her job security.

LG Hunter 06-29-2010 12:48 PM

Don't give her anymore anal.

BlackZRoadster 06-29-2010 12:54 PM

if shes hot give her anal!

Ch28 06-29-2010 02:33 PM

You've already done the first step by giving her a warning and she isn't listening. Now is the time to take it up with upper management because it's obvious she isn't taking this seriously.

ShadowBun 06-29-2010 03:01 PM

you gotta man up and anal her like a man.

busdriverman 06-29-2010 05:11 PM

is she hot?

keifun 06-29-2010 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackZRoadster (Post 7009872)
if shes hot give her anal!

Quote:

Originally Posted by LG335i (Post 7009865)
Don't give her anymore anal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by YellowBun (Post 7009979)
you gotta man up and anal her like a man.

Quote:

Originally Posted by clintonpoon88 (Post 7010139)
is she hot?

HAHAHA..This is one of the reasons why I luv RS. :rofl:

ShanghaiKid 06-30-2010 04:56 AM

STICK IT IN THE BUM BRO

orange7 06-30-2010 07:10 AM

post her pics on RS?

nude pics with spoiler tags are preferred.

Vale46Rossi 06-30-2010 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gt-R R34 (Post 7009533)
How do you deal with these?

Background: Professional job, , She is an anal whore.

She's the type of person that holds a grudge and lets the entire office know about it, we all know her personality type but it's starting to get on our nerves, especially the co-workers, she's belittling (spelling.) and making up stories and bad information in front of upper management. I have implied that she cool off a bit, but she doesn't get the hint.

My co-worker has enough of it and has sent her an email regarding the situation and has informed her, he will escalate the situation if she doesn't stop. She hasn't since.

Anything I can do before I go to the VP's/HRs, i'm not the supervising manager for her but I am the work's go to person in case of work disputes and taking it up to Upper management?

Any other solutions before I must make the move?

Well, I guess you can

STICK IT TO HER!

hahahaha :D

hotjoint 06-30-2010 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k-fever (Post 7010506)
HAHAHA..This is one of the reasons why I luv RS. :rofl:

:werd:

Gumby 06-30-2010 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clintonpoon88 (Post 7010139)
is she hot?

I'm sure if she was hot, the OP would've mentioned it. I know I would.

6793026 06-30-2010 08:49 AM

do it professionally, send the email to upper management but just type in FYI.

it puts her on the radar, THEN, add in a line, if she is acting unprofessional in teh work place, I shall request a meeting with you (ur manager) to discuss further.

this way, your HR / manager has a record from a previous incident. You are then letting them know you have warned her and you have bought this up to her / confronted her. if she does it again, act professional and give yoru manager a 5 min. debrief and let your manager deal with it.

bottom line, be PROFESSIONAL and don't nag, but come up with a solution.

one thing i was taught before i became a manager "ok, i've heard your story, what would YOU want us to do about it"

Meowjin 06-30-2010 10:34 AM

Lemme guess, she is making up stories about your coworkers on how lazy they are and that she work much better. She is probably a new employee too and she deserves the raises over someone who has been there for a few years?

I have the same problem at one job. We just talked to the manager and I just told him that if he spreads and more slander against me I was going to murder him. Problem solved. This was a less professional environment though.

ShadowBun 06-30-2010 10:52 AM

^ cant that guy just totally blame you for threatening him?