REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Advanced Forced Induction & N/A Engine Tuning

Advanced Forced Induction & N/A Engine Tuning This forum is brought to you by Racing Greed in Port Coquitlam.
Supercharger vs Turbocharger vs NA? Hondata vs Megasquirt? 94oct vs 87oct? Through technical discussion, let's find out what will the best option for you...

Old 06-29-2010, 09:09 PM   #1
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Custom Exhaust

Has anyone dealt with either Quiet muffler or Muffler man for their custom exhaust? Just wondering what is a rough price range they would charge and what is the quality of their work. Are you able to choose exhaust piping diameters or is it all pre-set?
Advertisement
ProjectCh3w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 09:42 PM   #2
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

umm, i have never dealt with muffer man or quiet muffler,
but i have read from RS members that muffler man is pretty good
they charge approx. 200 or something for exhaust(from what i saw, cant be sure). not sure if its whole system or just axle back
dono about the piping diameters...but u can always give them a call about that.

Also, i dealt with exoticspeed awhile back. they were saying that muffler man is very rough, and they didnt like the way they handled exoticspeed's customer cars and their parts. so exoticspeed uses another shop now. Exoticspeed isnt a big company yet, so not sure if anyone heard of it haha
Nismo 1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 03:14 AM   #3
RS controls my life!

Thanked 1,179 Times in 229 Posts
i went to muffler man for my whole custom exhaust a couple weeks ago. i say its good work. it was 520 for the whole thing done in a couple hours. i think its a good price compared to hoeglers where they quoted at least 800 and said it would be done in a couple of days.
Jegz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 05:52 AM   #4
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

hmm 520 is not bad. Were you able to make decisions about the exhaust? piping diameter , resonator etc. Which car did you get it done for? Im hoping a EM1 wouldnt turn out to cost that much =)
ProjectCh3w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:42 PM   #5
RS controls my life!

Thanked 1,179 Times in 229 Posts
yea u get to choose however way u want it. it was on my soarer and i ran duals so i guess that upped the price too. visit the places and get a price quote and compare
Jegz is offline   Reply With Quote