REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 07-13-2010, 04:05 PM   #26
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,137 Times in 259 Posts
That shit must just shrink wrap around you. No wonder you're hoping she called.

Old 07-13-2010, 06:38 PM   #27
Official Texas Ambassador

Thanked 5,671 Times in 1,324 Posts
The following is a reply from the Anonymous member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowpower View Post
Theres always another side to the story, either she cold turkeyed you straight up or she doesnt want to carry on those feelings onto her mind causing her to only think about you during the whole vacation.
Posted via RS Mobile
i heard this from another friend off RS, she said that she can see that we match well as she has seen us hanging out together...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupeziRL View Post
save yourself the pride for Christ sakes you're 30 getting mind fucked by an 18 yo.
Posted via RS Mobile
Yea, i should really get my head outta ma ass and start forgetting about this drama shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by murd0c View Post
why don't you shoot her a email and ask her? Straight up say you like her and see what response she comes back with. She will have internet and will check. It might be easier for her as well to really tell the truth being in a email since she is younger and might not of known how to tell you in person.
Yeah, i did this yesterday. I just told her to have a safe trip and asked her that i understood that she had to do things before her depart date. Reply came next day: All she said was sorry and then goodnight (end of email)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Just be cordial, send her a "have a safe-trip" text and leave it at that. If not for cordiality so you can leave things open when she gets back, but at least for your pride man that you're not hung up on an 18 yr old.
Did it through email...and just going to leave it at that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrariEnzo View Post
how does her family think of this age gap... parents can play a huge role in relationships.
Her parents don't like her dating, so they don't know

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6793026 View Post
dump her aside, don't even message her when she comes back and you'll be fine.
well, she is overseas now and coming back in late Aug so i'm gonna move on to other shit in my life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG335i View Post
I call , she could have at least called or txt you, lame ass excuse, she was probably fucking some other guys.
I had those thought go by in my head as well...i guess since she is 18 her sense of bf responsibility is gone to shit...so whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom827 View Post
if I may ask, is the mutual person the same sex as u??? If so are u sure that the mutual person is not secretly with that girl?Posted via RS Mobile
mutual friend IS same sex as me and i'm 100% that he isn't fucking her behind my back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme S View Post
Do your thing, have fun. If you meet someone else and LG isn't into you, cool, perfect. If LG is and is better than girl you're seeing, even better.Posted via RS Mobile
Haven't met someone else yet...It's summer so I'm just gonna forget about her since she is away and go nuts, but even better would be that i meet someone else better then LG and date her and also have LG on the side no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScizzMoney View Post
That shit must just shrink wrap around you. No wonder you're hoping she called.
I have no complaints...but just going to enjoy my summer (drama-free)

Anyways, a girl friend asked me to call her and ask her if she still loves me, (bcuz while we were dating she told me a few times) should I? or should i just kick the thought to the curb and move on til she comes back?
El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 08:38 PM   #28
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

why would you ever listen let alone ask a girl for advice? unless it's for bedskirts or duver covers understandable, but about a relationship? no, they're minds don't operate like ours, not one bit.

they'll tell you the complete opposite, it's mumbo jumbo. she'll probably tell you to be real and express how you feel, and to fight for her. that you should probably be more sensitive. yeah right, as if you're not already attached enough and to top it off asking her if she loves you. in her mind, she's thinking better run while i still can. don't listen to your female friends for advice.

why call and ask? a girl doesn't lie, men really just don't listen. take the fucking hints. you call her you're only going to torture yourself more. It's not going to work, sorry it's not coming out of her soft pretty lips and is coming out of good ol' coupezirl.

her interest level has hit rock bottom and it's only a mans action to blame for this, yours. if relationships were to ever start, it's from the get-go.

ps i can tell you won't enjoy summer drama-free
v.Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:02 PM   #29
My homepage has been set to RS

So, what if you call her and then she says "I don't love you anymore" then what are you going to do? LOL, calling her isn't gonna make her come back especially when she is over there probably having so much fun without you.

^coupeziRL up there is right for the most part, but you still can enjoy your summer drama-free, but you gotta accept that you got played and move on from it and I don't mean wait till she gets back and crawl back to her...if you want to do that, you might as well cut off your balls and swim in your tears right now

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyyxjayy View Post
What if someone sold you cocaine, but it was laundry detergent ?
danlee78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 07:57 AM   #30
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

I am over 30 ...

and I truely wish I can be played by a 18 year-old, cute and young girl having sex with me then go on a vacation and disappear thereafter ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL9000 View Post
this is the internet and everyone knows better about what happened sitting behind a desk than the people who are actually involved.
buddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:34 AM   #31
I want to be a person and not an icon.

Thanked 5,286 Times in 892 Posts
Hmm, this is a time for BBM!

so you can see if she read your shit.

Privacy invasion ftw.
Vale46Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 02:26 PM   #32
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bastardo View Post

Yeah, i did this yesterday. I just told her to have a safe trip and asked her that i understood that she had to do things before her depart date. Reply came next day: All she said was sorry and then goodnight (end of email)
I'm going to take a guess here but IMO, I'm thinking the sudden turn around on your relationship has a lot to do with your age gap. If it's something her friends or clique won't accept and probably make fun of her for it, it can really turn things around for you quick.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:34 PM   #33
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Quote:

Keep the replies coming, but the mutual friend told me that "the day before her departure date" she had to spend more time with her family which is totally understandable for me, but she could have at least called...or even texted? Mutual friend also said, that she didn't call because she knew i would be upset...what the heck! Mutual friend also said that she was going to call when she arrives, but no call has come...he also gave me her number

what now? do i just wait till she calls or just call her and end it?
she's fucking with you.
it takes like 5 mins to let someone know you can't make it or at least call back. she sent you a reply email didn't she? obviously her fingers/brain is still functioning.

the message she's sending here is that you weren't worth calling/texting and that your time is not valuable to her.

if you meant anything to her, she would have called. yes, it's that simple. no excuses.

Last edited by DGiRL; 07-14-2010 at 10:40 PM.
DGiRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 01:59 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
I'm going to take a guess here but IMO, I'm thinking the sudden turn around on your relationship has a lot to do with your age gap. If it's something her friends or clique won't accept and probably make fun of her for it, it can really turn things around for you quick.
Meh, I really don't think age is of any problem here. All her friends knows she dates older people and are ok with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGiRL View Post
she's fucking with you.
it takes like 5 mins to let someone know you can't make it or at least call back. she sent you a reply email didn't she? obviously her fingers/brain is still functioning.

the message she's sending here is that you weren't worth calling/texting and that your time is not valuable to her.

if you meant anything to her, she would have called. yes, it's that simple. no excuses.
I agree that it only takes 5 min even 2 min by text, but she left me an email few days ago that she was spending time with her parents and she sent a text, but i didn't get it. she even took a pic of the text and sent it to my email, lol

2 days ago she called me and everything seems to be alright now…she says she misses me and isn't enjoying herself much.

So, after all this…Is she still fucking around with my mind?
Old 07-17-2010, 09:56 PM   #35

Well all I can say is good luck and you try and keep contact with her until she is back i guess and you really need to wait till she is back
Old 07-18-2010, 04:28 PM   #36
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,352 Times in 445 Posts
Dood this chick gonna keep this up forever. Just play her along and do your shit. If she gives you bullshit say "i thought by the way you treat us we are not a relationship, just friends".
Posted via RS Mobile
vafanculo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 07:50 PM   #37
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Quote:

I agree that it only takes 5 min even 2 min by text, but she left me an email few days ago that she was spending time with her parents and she sent a text, but i didn't get it. she even took a pic of the text and sent it to my email, lol

2 days ago she called me and everything seems to be alright now…she says she misses me and isn't enjoying herself much.

So, after all this…Is she still fucking around with my mind?
yeah she misses you because she's bored ie: "isn't enjoying herself much". all you are to her is a time waster, someone who's available whenever she has nothing else to do.
if she liked you she would be more active in trying to hang out with you, and suggest making it up to you that you couldn't hang out before she left.

have you seen her since she's been back? has she made solid plans with you to hang out?
if not, then she's holding out until she really has nothing else to do and you'll be the last resort.
DGiRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:53 PM   #38
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Thanked 8,510 Times in 799 Posts
go get checked out by a doctor to see if u have aids or sumthing.. maybe she was gonna spring the big news but was too scared cuz she thought maybe you might go psycho on her, i would be scared too if i fucked over some 30 year old guy
Okami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 01:22 AM   #39
Say! Say! Say!

Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,398 Posts
Want a short and simple answer?

Move on.
Originally Posted by 89blkcivic View Post
Did I tell you guys black is my favourite colour? My Ridgeline is black. My Honda Fit is black. Wish my dick was black........ LOL.
Razor Ramon HG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 03:58 AM   #40
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScizzMoney View Post
My friend did that to one of her boyfriends before. Almost identical situation; just started dating, going really well, had a vacation planned before they met. She ended up not talking to him 3 days before she left because she was starting to like him too much, and didn't want to have him on her mind when she was on vacation so she can have no strings sex on vacation.
HAHA fucking sluts. I love em, but I'd never date em.

For real dude. who the fuck cares, do you really like this 18 year old that much? forget it man. you fucked her, that's all they're good for.

You're 30, you can find a much better woman. Trust me on this dude.

Never love a girl you wouldn't die for. That's the rule. If they're not worth dying for, they're only good for sex.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:22 AM   #41

I'm basically playing the field these days...I don't think I should be hooked on just her like Ulic said...

So, yesterday I wrote her an email saying, how she was, is she having fun etc...If she made any friends there. Basically a paragraph.

today, i get a reply 3 words: "Let's Break, Sorry"

Wow, thank god I got over this 2 weeks ago. It was a really short ride..she pretended to like me within a week or 2 we fucked and then she left and broke up...

this does sound like a slut. i hope i don't run into this kind of person again. i should tell my friends that she's an easy lay if they're bored..

thanks for the advice guys, RSers never disappoint
Old 07-27-2010, 11:33 AM   #42
Rider

Thanked 2,081 Times in 532 Posts
o wells you still got to fuck her at least once

Very nice, High five
gdoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:15 PM   #43
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,336 Times in 967 Posts
I'm not trying to be an ass but damn you got played player. I would've skipped the sending her an email part but damn the 3 word email was just epic....
you got pwned man.

I can't justify how she is a 'slut' and i wouldn't say she really pretended to like you what not, it's more like she used you and got what she wanted. let's just call it what it was, a short transaction.
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:21 PM   #44
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,426 Times in 482 Posts
Quote:

I'm basically playing the field these days...I don't think I should be hooked on just her like Ulic said...

So, yesterday I wrote her an email saying, how she was, is she having fun etc...If she made any friends there. Basically a paragraph.

today, i get a reply 3 words: "Let's Break, Sorry"

Wow, thank god I got over this 2 weeks ago. It was a really short ride..she pretended to like me within a week or 2 we fucked and then she left and broke up...

this does sound like a slut. i hope i don't run into this kind of person again. i should tell my friends that she's an easy lay if they're bored..

thanks for the advice guys, RSers never disappoint

LLOL this girl is fucking solid! shes cooldd
Fafine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:28 PM   #45
Need to Seek Professional Help

Glad you're over it dude but.........now that it's over....pics?
crazyazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:40 PM   #46

LOL ^

LG HUNTER
Old 07-27-2010, 10:50 PM   #47
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 2,485 Times in 1,007 Posts
wow damn...

at least you were done with her b4 that last email...

but yea, i knew it wouldnt work out... the age gap is the first suggestion... your into a mode to start settling down, shes in a party mode..
Old 07-28-2010, 12:27 AM   #48
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 1,379 Times in 578 Posts
told you so
threezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 05:44 AM   #49

I can't justify how she is a 'slut' and i wouldn't say she really pretended to like you what not, it's more like she used you and got what she wanted. let's just call it what it was, a short transaction.[/QUOTE]

well, used me for what? sex? if thats not a slut, please tell me what is...

i didn't spend crazy time or money on her...to tell you the truth i don't think i bought her anything at all, maybe an ice cream once or twice and watched a flick or 2?
Old 07-28-2010, 06:02 AM   #50
Rider

Thanked 2,081 Times in 532 Posts
are you sure it wasn't the sex? =O mind fuck begins now lol

at least you didnt waste your money on her

got any pics for educational purposes so that we know if we come across her =]
gdoh is offline   Reply With Quote