REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 09-14-2010, 12:38 PM   #76
Retired moderator

^Cons the first 3 months on BC pills or other hormonal method can have really bad effects on some girls. Girls I've known have gained 10lbs in the first month, loss in libido, mood swings, nausea, vertigo. And if the symptoms don't go away after 3 months, they'll have to switch to something else and deal with the effects.

Messy sex, the quick dash to the bathroom to wipe the drippy trail

Cost averages out about the same unless you do it 5x a day everyday while using condoms. BC pills are not cheap unless you have health benefits that cover for your prescriptions or if you're under 25 and getting your pills at the youth clinic.

girl@revscene.net

girlはラップダンスをしたことがありません
Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 03:53 PM   #77
I bringith the lowerballerith

Thanked 1,352 Times in 263 Posts
Well, we were both under 25 so it would be free from a clinic. I thought the side effects of the pill depends on the person. I know one of my friends, she was really skinny and had no tits, but then after she went on the pill her boobs went up two cup sizes, or one and a half.. if you can even say it like that..
guddagudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:33 PM   #78
Rider

durex fetherlite!!!! ftw
Old 09-14-2010, 06:04 PM   #79
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,183 Times in 606 Posts
i stick with trojan large, but i do keep a few magnums in the center console of my truck.

(and for anyone who thinks im lieing (lots of people seem to think that) i can introduce you to women who can vouch for me )
stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 04:14 PM   #80
Retired moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by guddagudd View Post
Well, we were both under 25 so it would be free from a clinic. I thought the side effects of the pill depends on the person. I know one of my friends, she was really skinny and had no tits, but then after she went on the pill her boobs went up two cup sizes, or one and a half.. if you can even say it like that..
Yup, that's why I said some girls :P

It could be a good thing or a bad thing for some women.

girl@revscene.net

girlはラップダンスをしたことがありません
Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 09:55 PM   #81
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Except that you run the risk of a psycho chick bilking you for 18 years for the price of a lambo. Sure worth it for the couple seconds of pleasure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by guddagudd View Post
Yea, my ex won't go on the pill. Like think about how useful going on the pill is, you can have sex in the shower, in the tub, a blowjob in between without swapping another condom, better sensation, less harm to your wallet, sex anytime, anywhere, nothing to dispose of, help the environment by using less latex and plastic covering, the pros are endless.
Death2Theft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 05:26 AM   #82
PJ
My name is PJ and I like dogs.

Thanked 1,683 Times in 532 Posts
Trojan... comes in light purple packs.
Forgot what it's called. Easiest to roll on for me, no ego lol. Others are honestly too tight.

Hello my name is PJ.

Buy/Sell Feedback 1-0-0
PJ is offline   Reply With Quote