REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 11-26-2010, 10:37 AM   #51
Banned (ABWS)

I've never been paintballing, will definitely check this out! Can you drop-in by yourself or do you have to come with a group?
Advertisement
Jermyzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 11:55 AM   #52
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermyzy View Post
I've never been paintballing, will definitely check this out! Can you drop-in by yourself or do you have to come with a group?
You can drop in by yourself but its definitely a better experience if you can get a bunch of friends going.
kluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:50 PM   #53
MOD

Thanked 7,553 Times in 1,957 Posts
will be there next monday

Gh0stRider's Buy & Sell Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieH View Post
whole time i thought gh0strider was white lol

Gh0stRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 05:32 PM   #54
I don't get it

wear grippy shoes because that place slips and slides like crazy, to the point it's dangerous to run/sprint

other than that, yeah it was insane fun... would go again
Toeknee is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-07-2010, 06:01 PM   #55
MOD

Thanked 7,553 Times in 1,957 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toeknee View Post
wear grippy shoes because that place slips and slides like crazy, to the point it's dangerous to run/sprint

yup, it was very slippery yesterday.

Friend slipped and broke his gun.

Gh0stRider's Buy & Sell Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieH View Post
whole time i thought gh0strider was white lol

Gh0stRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 11:14 PM   #56
i like gifs

Thanked 7,785 Times in 2,695 Posts
Went today with a group of 20+

The layout of the place isn't bad but they really, really need to turf the whole place or do something about the floors. A few of our guys would slip and fall at random because it was so damn slippery. It's not even the "haha you slipped!" falling...it's more of the "oh fuck! are you ok?!"

2 of my friends slipped going up the stairs and they weren't even full out sprinting up it either.

If the field manager that posted in here earlier still reads this thread then I hope they seriously considering doing something to fix that shit
Ch28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 01:31 AM   #57
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,502 Times in 1,160 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch28 View Post
Went today with a group of 20+

The layout of the place isn't bad but they really, really need to turf the whole place or do something about the floors. A few of our guys would slip and fall at random because it was so damn slippery. It's not even the "haha you slipped!" falling...it's more of the "oh fuck! are you ok?!"

2 of my friends slipped going up the stairs and they weren't even full out sprinting up it either.

If the field manager that posted in here earlier still reads this thread then I hope they seriously considering doing something to fix that shit
QFT, I had many moments where I would almost slip making a few sprints.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RX_Renesis View Post
wtf did she get some bolt-on titties or what?
they look sooooooooooo much bigger than they were 2ish years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nns View Post
I can't stand the sound of Mandarin either. Boo yow nee bey nee shing bo now noong gey shee mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo.
TypeRNammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:31 AM   #58
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

I went a few days ago, the staff were really friendly and the field is pretty cool, apparently it was based off the map "strike" from CoD 4, so if you are or were a CoD 4 player like myself, playing the field is an awesome experience.

Like others have noted earlier, the floors are hella slippery, and a few of my buddies fell going up a flight of stairs, but no serious injuries occurred from that. If you plan on going, remember to wear grippy shoes!

It was a lot of fun and it was my first time, so if you're hesitant about playing because you might suck or w/e, don't worry because almost everyone in my group were first time players and we all had a shit ton of fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toeknee View Post

I read this before I went, and I think the main reason as to why I didn't slip was because I wore grippy shoes, thanks for the advice! I was about to wear my worn out sneakers and then I remembered your post....whew.
A.Finch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:02 PM   #59
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

i when and had fun, but damn its expensive! ill stick with north shore paintball.

{{Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive but what they conceal is vital }}
Gtrr33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 08:41 PM   #60
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

March 21-28th will be Richmond Indoor Paintball's customer appreciation week!

50% off all paintballs - all day, all week!
All standard rates apply, except paintballs.

We are closed next week for three days for spring cleaning, to get ready for this special week - we are making improvements to the field, and cleaning it from TOP to BOTTOM! We are also going to remedy all the slipping problems, sorry about that - even I slip when I play there, it's a real pain.

Come join us!

#160 - 6631 Westminster Hwy
Richmond, B.C
604-278-8897

http://richmondpaintball.ca
neoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 09:27 PM   #61
Banned (ABWS)

^ You should become an official RS Sponsor.
RevRav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 09:34 PM   #62
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

That's not actually a bad idea. I'd like to actually come up with a revscene discount promo code for everyone to use, why not be a sponsor?

I'll look into it.

Cheers.
neoh is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-26-2011, 10:44 PM   #63
Ebisu Boss

Thanked 1,889 Times in 705 Posts
I have been wanting to try this place for a while now but I never had the time nor could I gather up enough friends together to go ...
Obsideon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 10:38 AM   #64
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsideon View Post
I have been wanting to try this place for a while now but I never had the time nor could I gather up enough friends together to go ...
just show up and they'll put you in a group after the 1st game if you play and communicate like a team you'll make new friends easily and you'll have fun doing it.