REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 08-04-2010, 12:07 PM   #1
Witness protection

Thanked 5,343 Times in 2,222 Posts
Brian Jessel Autohaus

Looking for reviews from fellow RS members or anyone who are using this shop? I'm looking for a new mechanic again (euro) because the stupid hours at my new job have killed any hopes of weekdays and I need a place that is open weekends...
Advertisement
"The guy in the CR-V meanwhile, he'll give you a haughty glare. He's responsibly trying to lessen his impact, but there you go lumbering past him with your loud V8, flouting the new reality. You may as well go do some donuts in a strawberry patch and slalom through a litter of kittens." Dan Frio, Automotive Editor, Edmunds
thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 12:11 PM   #2
nuggets mod

Thanked 3,799 Times in 981 Posts
The few times I've been there, they've been great. I had awesome service when they had the free 50 pt inspection, and Rich gave me a great price on some parts i needed recently.
Any work I can't do myself, I will definitely get done at BJA.
Old 08-04-2010, 12:15 PM   #3
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Great guys there, I got a free 50 pt inspection also, gave me good prices for parts also.
Defiantely a shop I'd recommend
greendb7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-04-2010, 12:16 PM   #4
Witness protection

do you guys think they will be sticking around? when i choose a shop i try to stay with them, but i've been to shops in the past where i had high hopes only to have them close down for whatever reason
"The guy in the CR-V meanwhile, he'll give you a haughty glare. He's responsibly trying to lessen his impact, but there you go lumbering past him with your loud V8, flouting the new reality. You may as well go do some donuts in a strawberry patch and slalom through a litter of kittens." Dan Frio, Automotive Editor, Edmunds

Last edited by thumper; 08-05-2010 at 08:15 AM.
Old 08-04-2010, 01:52 PM   #5
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

I guess in the worst if they close down.
They will be merge back to BJ BMW Service Department for cost cutting.
Why worry when they just open up not too long ago?
Old 08-04-2010, 02:04 PM   #6
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumper View Post
do you guys think they will be sticking around? i've been to shops in the past where i had high hopes only to have them close down for some reason
They only opened up in February, and I have a feeling they will be around for a long time
greendb7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 02:04 PM   #7
Banned (ABWS)

They would never close down. Even if they weren't doing too well, I doubt they'd close down simply because it brings down Brian Jessel's reputation. The result of closing down would be even worse for business.
JiggaZed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 02:45 PM   #8
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Does anyone buy car from them? It appears that they have quite a few imports.

How I wish I can remain ignorant, why do I know so much?
q0192837465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 05:54 AM   #9
Witness protection

just curious but what is their shop rate (it's after hours right now so i can't call)?
Old 08-05-2010, 08:11 AM   #10
Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by q0192837465 View Post
Does anyone buy car from them? It appears that they have quite a few imports.
We have many happy clients driving away with their new pre-owned vehicles. We had four deliveries yesterday and there will be many more to come. I should also mention that if you're looking to purchase a specific vehicle, private message me the year, make and model and we'll see if we can find you one in your price range. Do not call BJAutohaus, private message me
Old 08-27-2010, 11:57 AM   #11
Witness protection

Quote:
Originally Posted by dink View Post
We have many happy clients driving away with their new pre-owned vehicles. We had four deliveries yesterday and there will be many more to come. I should also mention that if you're looking to purchase a specific vehicle, private message me the year, make and model and we'll see if we can find you one in your price range. Do not call BJAutohaus, private message me
pm'd you.
Old 08-28-2010, 10:13 PM   #12
I am Hook'd on RS

Went to their first tech night a few weeks ago and the shop looks pretty well equipped. Huge showroom space too.
Posted via RS Mobile
mynxi is offline   Reply With Quote