REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Fashion & Shopping (https://www.revscene.net/forums/fashion-shopping_34/)
-   -   Louis Vuitton Experts (https://www.revscene.net/forums/622403-louis-vuitton-experts.html)

poor_kid_lol 08-15-2010 12:34 PM

Louis Vuitton Experts

Hi everyone, I was wondering if you guys know what kind of Louis Vuitton necklace Peter Chao wears?

They look something like this
http://www.louisvuitton.com/us/flash...tId=prod490071

But the thing is when I went to the LV store they were a LOT smaller and when I look into the mirror, it is not identical to the one Peter Chao is wearing.

Does anyone know if this is the same model?

dimsum119 08-15-2010 12:51 PM

why in the fucking hell would u want to wear what peter chao wears?

Harvey Specter 08-15-2010 03:55 PM

Lulz.

sean_wong 08-15-2010 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dimsum119 (Post 7068754)
why in the fucking hell would u want to wear what peter chao wears?

I genuinely hope that you don't wear anything that is mass produced because I would then question "Why the fuck would you wear what a million other people are wearing?"

Go shove a stick up your ass and rotate.

hal0g0dv2 08-15-2010 09:11 PM

The guy giving u the pearl necklace is doing it wrong
Posted via RS Mobile

darkfroggy 08-16-2010 04:35 PM

I don't really get the practical use of that necklace.

You're paying $450 for a very expensive piece of metal that hangs around your neck, which also doubles as an advertisement.

I mean, if it was all shiny and pretty like diamonds, I would understand. But this is just a piece of metal with a logo engraved on it.

Seems like win-win for them, you pay and they get free publicity.

Professir 08-16-2010 07:35 PM

i almost think the branded necklace acts as an incentive for people not to buy louis vuitton, rather than to advertise the brand.

to use an example of brand exploitation, anyone remember ed hardy and his car fresheners? obviously, i'm not labeling LV as the next ed hardy, but i do hope they stick to their bread and butter as they have done for the last century and a half; leather goods.

sean_wong 08-17-2010 01:52 PM

Please explain to each and every one of us what your example of "brand exploitation" has to do with an LV necklace? You have two Davie Street Superstars passing their holier than thou judgement only for you to join the circle jerk with this nonsense?

poor_kid_lol 08-19-2010 01:40 PM

so...
anyone have the answer to my question
:rofl:

also, I'm asking what kind of necklace he is wearing because I like the necklace, not trying to be exactly like Peter Chao here LOL. Plus, Peter Chao does have some decent stuff.

wasabisashimi 08-19-2010 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkfroggy (Post 7069968)
I don't really get the practical use of that necklace.

You're paying $450 for a very expensive piece of metal that hangs around your neck, which also doubles as an advertisement.

I mean, if it was all shiny and pretty like diamonds, I would understand. But this is just a piece of metal with a logo engraved on it.

Seems like win-win for them, you pay and they get free publicity.

What about tiffany and co. Pretty much every product they sell are free advertisement

BinsentoW 08-21-2010 05:15 AM

maybe you can go on youtube and message him. or do a video respose. maybe you can find out that way :)

darkfroggy 08-21-2010 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasabisashimi (Post 7073569)
What about tiffany and co. Pretty much every product they sell are free advertisement

Can't blame them for getting people to buy overpriced advertisements.

dim_sum 08-21-2010 09:52 PM

At least tiffany's is silver. If i read correctly, i think that LV necklace is steel ... BALLIN' lulz

Alar 08-22-2010 12:17 AM

I could get you a dog tag and use an exacto knife to cut out the logo myself, $20, PM me. Same steel being used so its a great deal:thumbsup:

Mugen EvOlutioN 08-22-2010 12:23 AM

pretty lame imo

Euro7r 08-22-2010 01:01 AM

Maybe you should go suck Peter Chao's dick and he might give you his necklace, since he loves to talk about his dicks and pussies.

achiam 08-22-2010 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poor_kid_lol (Post 7068740)
Hi everyone, I was wondering if you guys know what kind of Louis Vuitton necklace Peter Chao wears?

They look something like this
http://www.louisvuitton.com/us/flash...tId=prod490071

But the thing is when I went to the LV store they were a LOT smaller and when I look into the mirror, it is not identical to the one Peter Chao is wearing.

Does anyone know if this is the same model?

LOL. "Inspired by the metal walls of the Champs-Elysees store." I've been in that flagship store a half dozen times in the past 2 years and never noticed anything about the walls at all!