REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Entertainment Forum

Entertainment Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Entertainment District
Members' movie reviews, Trailers, TV show post-discussions. Warning: Absolutely, do not post links to pirated or illegal download sites!

Old 09-21-2011, 12:09 AM   #26
...in the world.

Thanked 7,636 Times in 2,321 Posts
When they embedded Hayden Christensen in scenes of the original trilogy, I already knew I was never going to buy anything but a set with the original theatrical cut and not Lucas' silly new, "improved" version.
Advertisement
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 09:12 PM   #27
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,872 Times in 3,849 Posts
Thanks for the heads up guys, that "Nooo" by Vader in ep 6 just killed it for me. I'll stick to my copies of the fan-repaired DVD's (The guy brought them back to the theatrical release as best he could, only thing he couldn't do was remove Hayden) and the fan-extended ep1-3 (another guy put all the deleted scenes in their correct places, instead of just a pile of stuff in the special features). Maybe a fan will eventually fix these blu-rays, and we can actually enjoy them.
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 10:36 PM   #28
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Sorry but this is the closet that you will get to having the OG star wars... Going for $125 on amazon.com.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Origi...d_trilogy_(DVD)

Nooooo!!!!
Posted via RS Mobile
skholla is offline   Reply With Quote