REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Manufacturer Tech Forums > Honda / Acura Tech Resources

Honda / Acura Tech Resources All honda & Acura Tech info
THIS ADSPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT

Old 08-16-2010, 10:54 PM   #1
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!

Wheel bearing problems or others ?

Hey how u all doin ~~

I had a whoppin, hummin sound only when drive from 60-65km speed on my 2000 honda EK then I did rotate the tired, after I rotate the tire the hummin noise starts at 40-45km speed.

I just brought a new Falken 912 tireds for the rear and spector tire(used abt 1 year only)at the front so shouldnt be the tire problem

I thought it was bad or banned rims in the begining(as my right side hit and went up to the curve one time, so then I brought a new sets of rim and the problem didnt go away.

Then, I thought then its the rear bearing so I preplace both rear bearing, I thought that's where the noise comes from, but after replace both rear bearing...the sound is still there....

Should I replace the front bearing as well but since I always thought the noise was from the rear..... but i might hear wrong.. I really wanted to stop spending money on the wrong part... (might be front wheel bearing or front tired or others ?)

needed help ~~ Thanks a lot
Advertisement
DJ909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:40 PM   #2
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

If you do need front wheel hubs and bearing, I do have a set lying around.

Hey Dj909,

This is Tim. I just saw your posting and thought maybe you can use some helps.
I actually have a set of front wheel hubs and bearings. Let me know if you need them, they are brand new and still seal in the box.

Cheers,
TIM
timshaokulee is offline   Reply With Quote