REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Music & Clubbing

Music & Clubbing Rock your official RS Gear from Shop.Revscene.net (keyword search REVSCENE)
New tracks, videos, top hits, concert info and post discussion, music industry buzz, club hot spots, clubbing lifestyles..

Old 02-23-2013, 08:41 AM   #3451
I subscribe to Revscene

So jelly !
Posted via RS Mobile
Advertisement
Durrann is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 06:28 PM   #3452
Mod.

Thanked 1,769 Times in 684 Posts
Ultra Music Festival

umf live now!
97 Civic CX (POS)

!Nhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:41 PM   #3453
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

^ Armin is on soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
redmr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-23-2013, 09:08 PM   #3454
Better safe than Surrey

AvB is on deck
Old 02-24-2013, 01:23 AM   #3455
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,012 Times in 988 Posts
Zippyshare.com - Armin_van_Buuren_-_Live_at_ULTRA_Buenos_Aires_Argentina_23-02-2013-Razorator.mp3

7:00 min... lol armins losing his sound.. not impressed with new track
strykn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:39 AM   #3456
McFogg The Dawg is my homeboy

Thanked 1,130 Times in 286 Posts
interviewer chick so hot

hardwell's set is fuckin insane

Last edited by kevin7352; 02-24-2013 at 01:52 AM.
kevin7352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:19 AM   #3457
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,796 Times in 915 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timewav3zer0 View Post
such an amazing song wow
Quote:

btw what camera did you use to record? sound is amazing

that sound sucks ass,try This Rip so you can be cool like Mr.Money

Old 02-24-2013, 08:51 AM   #3458
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Quote:
private video D:

edit:works now..btw what camera did you use to record? sound is amazing
note 2
exdee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:00 PM   #3459
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

I heard Andrew Rayel @ BLVD 22 is cancelled O.o
is it true guyssss??
Trinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:21 PM   #3460
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 2,051 Times in 676 Posts
^ From where?

Andrew Rayel would be my first (legal ) club experience as my 19th birthday is the day before
Fcukedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:13 PM   #3461
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

http://www.reddit.com/r/aves/comment...t_an_edm_show/

12 Types of People Everybody Hates at an EDM Show

Most people go to EDM shows to dance and have a good time with friends...however these sub-species of people go with different motives.

1) “The Grinch” – Nobody really knows why the Grinch attends EDM shows, for the Grinch has a severe allergic reaction to dancing or enjoyment. They can generally be found standing in the crowd, arms crossed, with an ugly frown on their face. Any attempts to communicate with the Grinch will result in a blank stare, and more frowning.

2) “The PTOT” - aka the "Prostitute Toddler" – You’re not sure how these girls got past security at an 18+ show, but you're positive if you get too close Chris Hanson is going to stage-dive into the crowd with a camera crew to bust you. Living on a strict diet of kandi bracelets, ecstasy tablets, and Vick's Vaporub, the PTOT is characterized by lack of age-appropriate clothing, dilated pupils, and the assumption that everybody at the show is a drug dealer. Even after breast feeding stops at around age 11, PTOTs continue to live with an oral fixation for most of their lives, and even attract their mates from afar with a ritualistic blinking pacifier. The potential mate responds by offering a lolipop or other sucker-type candy that the two will share while having coitus in the middle of the dancefloor. An interesting statistic is that over 75% of the applicants to MTV's Teen Mom series actually classfied their race as "PTOT".

3) “The Zombie” - The Zombie feeds on substances named only by random assortments of letters and numbers, which subsequently leave them without most of their brain function. They can usually be found staring at the nearest bright object without blinking, mouths hanging open, and doing a dance which can be best described as a bad recreation of the original Thriller music video. Occasionallly the Zombie will attempt to speak, not realizing the general crowd population cannot understand their incomprehensible zombie dialect comprised of a series of moans and grunts.

4) “The Crowd Salmon” – Thought to have evolved from the common river salmon, these people are biologically driven to do anything to get to the front of the crowd. Sometimes linking arms with other Crowd Salmons in long chains, they will generally leave a path of carnage and devastation in their wake. Once the Crowd Salmon has reached their front-most “spawn” point, they are crushed against the barricade until near suffocation, requiring rescue from the nearest bouncer to pull them over the barrier. After rescue, they are then returned to the rear of the crowd where they can begin their journey again.

5) “The Bitch” – The Bitch is extremely cool and beautiful. Do not be fooled into thinking they are normal humans, for should you generously offer the Bitch some of your water, gum, or candy, dance too close, or attempt any form of communication, she more than likely will immediately react with a disgusted look and migrate to another spot to exude her bitchy greatness elsewhere.

6) “The SuperDanceBro” - The SuperDanceBro, is generally found at a show shirtless, or wearing a bright colored lacrosse pinny. Traveling in packs, the SuperDanceBro establishes his dominance to his fellow DanceBros by loudly exclaiming how hard they are “rolling face” while fist-pumping wildly in an attempt to attract their nearest female counterpart (see “The Bitch”). Do not dance too close during this mating ritual, for they have been known to sponteously begin "moshing" anybody within a 10 foot radius with little provocation.

7) “The Plower” - The Plower, a close relative of the Crowd Salmon, will do anything to escape the crowd. Thought by some to be the metamorphosis of “The Bitch” after consuming too much alcohol, the population is largely made up of drunk females, usually appearing to be on the brink of falling on their face and vomitting on themselves. Counter to common logic, rather than weaving through open spaces to get out faster, they are naturally prone to running directly into other attendees during their escape. Other skills in their attack arsenal include pushing, shoulder shoving, and knocking $4 water bottles out of people’s hands.

8) “The Cryer” – Originally thought to feed off sadness and the frustration of others, researchers now believe The Cryer is actually fueled almost completely by attention. While first appearing to be a regular show goer, as soon as companions of the Cryer begin to enjoy themselves, they will react by bursting into tears and drawing as much attention to itself as possible until everybody they came with is as miserable as they are before stopping. Studies have suggested the best method for avoiding a Cryer's happiness draining power is to look them directly in the eye, put one of your hands on their shoulder, and say in a stern, confident voice, "If you don't stop crying, I am going to tell the bouncer I saw you hiding a large bag of methanphetamines in your ass." Then promptly walk away.

9) “The Plier” – Still baffling to researchers is the mysterious Plier. A cross-breed of the Plower and the Cryer, the Plier will casually work its way to the front of the crowd before it suddenly bursts into tears. At this moment they will latch on to their nearest friend before barreling towards the back of the venue at full force. If you ever see one of these coming through the crowd, get out of the way! Not only will they run into you with the force of an NFL linebacker while you're minding your own business without remorse, they leave a toxic trail of bad vibes and behind them.

10) “The Mau5keteer” – The Mau5keteer worships their beloved mouse leader by wearing obnoxiously large homemade mouse heads, and blocking as many people as possible from seeing the lightshow. Mau5keteers can be spotted at any show or festival, regardless if Deadmau5 is actually playing. When unsatisfied with the total blocking radius (TBR) of their head, they will generally lend their head to the nearest (see “PTOT”) and hoist them onto their shoulders to maximize the TBR.

11) “The HumpStar" – The HumpStar's only dance move is rubbing their body against another HumpStar in a circular motion. They will generally seek out the most inconvenient place to do this, ensuring they are constantly bumping their ass into as many people around them as possible.

12) “The Milk Carton Kid” – The Milk Carton Kid is always looking for their lost friend Molly. They do not actually listen to the music at the show, for they are are so distraught they are unable to have any fun until they find her. Police still have no leads to her whereabouts.
StutteR_ is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-28-2013, 12:14 PM   #3462
#deephouse

Thanked 4,704 Times in 1,243 Posts
LOL.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:41 PM   #3463
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once

Thanked 7,930 Times in 1,432 Posts
wtf am i? LOL
[08-12, 00:25] Iceman-19 the owner was someone i knew. trusted him. that blew up in my face like i was a 19 year old jap girl at a bukkake party.
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:15 PM   #3464

Thanked 5,474 Times in 2,095 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlo View Post
wtf am i? LOL
The beamed one
Old 02-28-2013, 01:33 PM   #3465
#deephouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeedee View Post
The beamed one

So number 12
Old 02-28-2013, 01:38 PM   #3466

Another one to add:

13) Jaded Long-time Raver: Typically seen with a medium sized group of friends hanging off to the side of the crowd. They groove to the beat in a minimalistic style, often having conversations about how these events used to be a lot better a few years ago and typically poking fun at the other 12 types of people. Usually rolling off a high amount of MDMA but not really feeling the effects ("Dude, nothing compared to the Pokeballs a few years ago, this shit is weak as hell") or more often than not, sober, and making sure to let other people outside of their group know they're sober and that they don't need drugs to enjoy the music.
Old 02-28-2013, 01:46 PM   #3467
#deephouse

Do they have version of the bitch for guys?
Old 02-28-2013, 01:47 PM   #3468

Don't forget the nammer parents and the faggots who push and shove
Old 02-28-2013, 01:49 PM   #3469

Can't also forget "the Spiller". There is always that one person who has to spill their beer or water.
Old 02-28-2013, 01:57 PM   #3470
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Thanked 1,034 Times in 174 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlo View Post
wtf am i? LOL
thats a good thing if u cant find urself there
fs604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:31 PM   #3471
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,156 Posts
Anybody know anything about Oakefold? I haven't seen any prices or any proper links to the event yet? It's apparently this weekend. Kind of want to go see this legend at work and maybe even get my record signed.
[03-07, 03:26] Yodamaster - The feeling when you quickly insert without hitting the sides
nabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:03 PM   #3472
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Thanked 1,558 Times in 302 Posts
Hes at 560

PAUL OAKENFOLD with Jon Plechaty @ SoundLab, Vancouver BC, Saturday, March 02, 2013, FIVESIXTY
Old 02-28-2013, 03:14 PM   #3473
look at these diamonds, they shining

Thanked 1,813 Times in 553 Posts
i guess im sorta the "salmon"

but i dont go all the way to the front, upper middle is where its at, and when i find a spacious spot brb dont bother me till show is over

unless you're a cute chick

then come join me
Drow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:41 PM   #3474
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,259 Times in 439 Posts
Found this pretty funny

In regards to SHM in New York
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151466779722487
TheKingdom2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:43 PM   #3475