REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 08-27-2010, 02:06 PM   #26
Need to Seek Professional Help

^ on point 100%. well said.
i used to the "nice guy" then i realized that it doesn't work at all. You gotta be a challenge otherwise ur done before the relationship started.

dhari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:52 AM   #27
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupeziRL View Post
i think we all use to be a nice guy, "once." then you realize eventually, and those who haven't realized may or may not in the future. most do, some don't.

it's not that nice guys finish last, so don't go ahead and be mean. it's that girls like men who can not be controlled. ie: the bad boy, the convict, the asshole, motorcycle rider, etc..

why? because not only can they not be controlled, they speak their mind/opinion. you know the cliche be yourself, they are themselves. however, for instance say your heart and mind is aching to tell the girl you're having dinner with that you love her. that you do not fucking say, especially on the first few dates. why? because you are no longer a challenge LIKE AT ALL 0% challenge, and she sees this and will either do two options. use you because she has you hooked and can control you (remember the bad boys can't be controlled) or run away because she's afraid of clinginess. therefore, golddigger or the one that broke your heart... pretty much. be yourself, speak your opinions. thats how a conversation gets going right? when it comes down to admitting your feelings no matter how much you want to, bite that fucking tongue. this creates self-control, you need self-control. it leaves a girl guessing, leaves her wanting more. which is the objective isn't it?

this could be an easy or hard process depending on you and the type of person that you are. but, if you want that girl to be with you in the long run the plan is set out right infront of, and the only way for her to lose interest in you is by your own actions. if you're a challenge enough to her, she won't need someone better. you're already great. it's the moment you fuck up, the relationship fucks up. so you keep calling her, texting her, not giving her her space is the consequence of your own actions. that is why she left you or is still using you.

a nice guy would mope and continue to fight for whats "right" when everything has gone wrong (because of him and his actions). thinking maybe she is "the one" while a smart guy is already off to find a new broad.

that's my opinion about the nice guy.

ps: loveydovey movies like step up, hitch, all that romance is bullshit. don't let hollywood brainwash you. Spread is pretty good movie though. learn to distinguish fake and reality, flowers and gifts don't work either, that's begging which isn't a challenge.

SOOOOO RIGHT!
TRD Rs200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 10:35 PM   #28
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,091 Times in 773 Posts
I use to "see" a girl who did this shit to me. she was a big flirt, and would always call me to go out and never went anywhere. So one day I just grabbed her and made out with her. 2 minutes later she said she doesn't feel right. 2 weeks later I told her I had a GF (some girl I kinda knew didn't want to play around and went for it), and she went beserk, and I said I couldnt wait out for you and bullshit games. I got my phone bombed for 2 months cause of that.
Meowjin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-31-2010, 08:38 PM   #29
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Watch How to lose a guy in 10 days.

Past:
Mercedes 2003 SLK 230
VW 2007 Rabbit MK5
Yuffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 09:10 PM   #30
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

if she says I dont wanna fall in love now...
avaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 10:10 PM   #31
My homepage has been set to RS

for me it was, you remind me too much of my old bf. let me think about it for a few days and i'll get back to you.

Never got back. Still hit it though, so I lost pride but got a door prize on my way out anyway
Old 08-31-2010, 10:59 PM   #32
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 2,485 Times in 1,007 Posts
if she doesnt answer your phone calls...
Old 09-01-2010, 01:34 PM   #33
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD Rs200 View Post
... how does a girl let a guy know that he has no chance with her without giving him a definite NO...
"I love you as a friend ..."

"I won't do anything to jeopardise our friendship..."

"Why ruin what we have here ..."

"You are like the big brother I've never have ..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD Rs200 View Post
what about her actions? things she does, lets say in a peroid of a month, she still flirts, but why?
some girl like flirting, period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL9000 View Post
this is the internet and everyone knows better about what happened sitting behind a desk than the people who are actually involved.
buddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:47 PM   #34
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

"I love you as a friend ..." that's nice, but i've got enough love from my other female friends. so be my friend with benefit, just don't fall in love with me at the end.

"I won't do anything to jeopardise our friendship..." you're jeopardizing it now by leaving me dry.

"Why ruin what we have here ..." because i want to destroy you in bed.

"but, i have a boyfriend?" that's nice, so how loyal are you to him? (my favorite)

"You are like the big brother I've never have ..." i heard incest is becoming a trend. nevermind, i can't do that line it's too fucked up.

the rest i would do no problem, just for laughs of course. if she's gotta pull these lines on you, you've really gotta delete the number and kick it. it helps more, if you leave before she says any of these. save your pride while you still can.

Rule 1: You do not talk about Fight Club. Rule 2: You do not talk about Fight Club.
v.Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-04-2010, 01:40 AM   #35

What annoys me is when I ask a girl to go hang out, and they give me the "indefinite no"
when I DON'T wanna get with them, but they always think I do. Shit, woman, I just met you 10 minutes ago. calm the fuck down.

Honestly, ladies. Not ALL of you are desired by ALL men. A lot of times, hanging out is hanging out. If I ask you to go join up a party. It's to join up at a party. It's not gonna be the pants party of 2. The fuck do I look like, Steve Carrell?

The point of what I'm saying is: Ladies. Don't think every man with a dick's out to get with you. And to instill this sense of logic within you, look in the mirror once in a while. Better yet, post your pic on RS and let us grade u. Then you'll know better.
BallPeenHammer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 02:24 AM   #36

^^^^^^^ Lol every girl that post a pic on rev gets raped at the end. Unless the pics in the NSFW thread. I hate the whole be a dick too chick thing and the fact that it works most of the time then you go try it and it fails. Honestly tho some guiros never know wtf they want. First it's oh he's always asking if I'm ok and cares to much and doesn't gimme space, then you bounce and leave her alone and she thinks oh now ur ignoring me.......

As for the big response that was left your saying don't tell the girl you love her which I totally understand but if you don't say anything won't she just eventually leave and find somebody else? That she knows that the guy likes her cuz he said so (don't mean he said I love you)
Posted via RS Mobile
Alpine50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 04:33 AM   #37

Wasted a friday night.. shouldnt've never napped earlier, insomnia is getting the best out of me now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine50 View Post
As for the big response that was left your saying don't tell the girl you love her which I totally understand but if you don't say anything won't she just eventually leave and find somebody else? That she knows that the guy likes her cuz he said so (don't mean he said I love you)
Do you completely understand?

Let me explain, but first I'll have to get you on the same level. Read my post with an open-mind, if you disagree. Fair enough.

1. Action speak louder than words.
2. Equality does not exist in a relationship.
3. A man picks his woman, a woman chooses whether to stay.

If you don't say the 3 words, it creates challenge as I stated before. Which is excellent, this is what you need to keep a healthy long-term relationship. If you want short-term, tell her you love her to get into her pants, manipulate her mind. Go nuts. I'm talking long-term here though. You don't need to drop the 3 words to get her to stay with you. That's a nice guys' mentality, it'll get you no where. Why? Because, the hotter the chick the harder it is to keep your mouth shut. You'll blow your chances like the last 10 guys who asked her out before you.

This is where action speak louder than words, fact. Again, you tell me you understand. Do you really? If you don't say anything, perhaps she may leave you. Anything is possible. It would be best if she left you anyways, leaving your significant other because they won't drop the 3 words sounds completely 100% rational to me! By the tone of your post, you seem to acknowledge that challenge is key. Good.

"Which I totally understand but if you don't say anything won't she just eventually leave and find somebody else?"

So she leaves you for someone else that will say "I love you" before you, where's the challenge? There isn't, and it'll become dull. You don't know when the last 10 guys said that to her. If you ask her about her past relationships, you may appear insecure. Plus, who cares? It's the past, why bring them up anyways. It should be about YOU and HER and the FUTURE.

Those other guys could have said "I love you" on first date, 10th date, 100th date. You don't know, but you don't want to appear like all the other chumps, you want to stand out. This is why I recommend you let her say it first. Therefore, you know where her interest level is towards you because really yours doesn't matter. The girl chooses whether to stay in a relationship with you, all you did was ask for her number because you thought she was attractive. Until she cheats, lies, whatever then yes leave her. For whatever else reason though, it's almost always girls leaving the guy due to his mistaken actions.

This may sound like a some bullshit game I'm playing here, but trust me it's not. It sounds like bullshit games because there's instructions you've gotta follow, most can't follow them. Why do men have to follow these? Because equality in relationships is nonexist, like Dave Chapelle said "chivalry is dead and women killed it."

"Chivalry got killed by the female women in magazines giving too much advice about men to other women, and they don't know wtf they're talking about. '100 ways to please your man' by some lady, there's no 100 ways. There's just 4 ways. Suck on his dick, play with his balls, make him a sandwich and don't talk so much. Leaves us happy. Then, the magazine tricks the woman and picks on the females self-esteem, makes her think they're fatter, uglier, and they feel their clothes aren't good enough. Then the magazine has females forgetting how beautiful they actually are, then your girl forgets how beautiful she actually is. Then we all suffer. The magazines got females thinking they're giving it in too easy."

The man has to be the man in a relationship, he has to have backbone and confidence. Makes sense right? A woman marries a man expecting him to change, he doesn't. A man marries a woman expecting her not to change, but she eventually does. BACKBONE, happy marriage.

But back to your post Alpine50, if you don't say it she will not necessarily leave. It creates mystery. She wants more, she wants to know where things are going. ALL women out there consider it a favour, this shit ain't easy for us guys especially if you're good looking. If she wonders and asks then it's obvious she's interested. Leave them wanting more! Just remember, it's the little things (opening a door for her) that count too. Action speak louder than words, before a marriage is official the two exchange vows. I love you, vice versa. Tell me, why is divorce rate skyrocket up to +50%?

Just because you get the girl of your dreams, it doesn't mean you can drop everything. Challenge, confidence, self-control is what got you the girl, maintain it if you wish to keep her!

my bad if it sounds like i'm picking on you A50, just trying to express my point across. - formerly, coupez

Last edited by v.Rossi; 09-04-2010 at 05:20 AM.
This post thanked by:
Old 09-04-2010, 06:00 AM   #38

this thread is epic! so useful!
Old 09-04-2010, 12:13 PM   #39
Banned (ABWS)

"If i don't get with him, you'll be next in line, k sweetie?"

it's clear enough yet it gives him hope. done, bam
MrGoodbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 12:20 PM   #40

Wow!!!! Ha sooo true I never felt picked on it's all good, but you are right.

There's been a couple guys before me that she knew before I met her that have all told her they loved her where are they at? Out of the picture, the 2 that have recently told her are no longer friends with her. 1's and ex that told her he's happy being friends and wants nothing more which I knew was bs the whole time and the other guy she went on a few dates with stopped then outta no were he called and expressed his dying live for her which scared her.

Then there's me I have no idea if there's any other guys in the picture but all I'm thinking in my head is if I don't do anything in a month let's say..... Then she'll kick. We had talked about what would happen if anything got serious but we both decided to leave it how it was because she was about a couple days away from leaving for the states for how ever many years. Something happended and now she's staying. So now I'm thinking now what happens? There's no chance i'm sitting her down and bring like oh I love you be with me because that's probably the stupidiest thing I could, and certainly don't wanna look like thoses other guys, plus I've never been in a real serious relationship were I've ever had to say that
Posted via RS Mobile
Alpine50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 11:08 PM   #41

^ ask her out for a drink then hold her hand
Old 09-13-2010, 06:25 AM   #42

You need to keep trying nonstop until she presses stalker charges, on the other hand you really shouldn't be placing all your eggs in one basket.
Death2Theft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 09:00 PM   #43

^ disagree. you need to stop rationalizing the truth that she doesn't like you and has low interest in you, what do you do? back off.

if a girl likes you she will make it damn easy for you, no games no bullshit. of course, you've gotta make sure her interest level in you raises higher than any mountain. at this point, no you can't start saying I LOVE YOU. you do what you did to raise her interest and you maintain it. when should you stop? when you're 40 years into marriage.

why be with someone who doesn't want to be with you? for the agony, stress and torture?

Rule 1: You do not talk about Fight Club. Rule 2: You do not talk about Fight Club.
This post thanked by:
Old 10-03-2010, 05:21 PM   #44
Banned (ABWS)

OP: then the girl is the most selfish person ever. She wants to see what she can get out in the field but expect someone to be there when the other guys treat her like dirt. This girl has some serious self-esteem problems, good luck with that
hung_low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 12:00 AM   #45
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 1,336 Times in 198 Posts
simple, any answer that is not a yes

if she has to think about it, chances are you don't meet her criteria and the relationship won't last long anyways

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.Rossi View Post
if a girl likes you she will make it damn easy for you, no games no bullshit.
agreed
Zyzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 05:47 AM   #46
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

I think keeping it the way it is works best. A BIG mistake most guys tend to make is to OVERTHINK the situation and then rook out and go exploding at the girl about how badly they want to be with them. And yea if a girl is interested, she will definitely give you signs.
As for the words "I love you", I feel that as hard as it is for you to say it to a girl, its just as hard for them to accept these words.
Lolkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 02:14 PM   #47
RS controls my life!

Subscribed.
Dangerphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 10:17 AM   #48
I subscribe to Revscene

^^ Rossi i want more insight from u buddy
that was awesome
mystery method?
Durrann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 09:20 PM   #49