REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Fashion & Shopping (https://www.revscene.net/forums/fashion-shopping_34/)
-   -   handbag for gf (https://www.revscene.net/forums/623932-handbag-gf.html)

mr85 09-03-2010 09:41 PM

handbag for gf

What's the most u guys ever spent on a bag for ur girlfriend?

the most i ever spent was 400:p

vafanculo 09-03-2010 09:45 PM

$30
Posted via RS Mobile

Professir 09-03-2010 09:47 PM

^lol

mpr 09-03-2010 10:13 PM

3K+

ImportXxX 09-04-2010 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpr (Post 7091432)
3K+

and what did you get in return???

v.Rossi 09-04-2010 12:53 AM

^ is the return really worth 3K? highclass hookers on seymour are probably cheaper and i'm sure they'll do it better

i pay 50% of dinners, and do 80% of the work. oh right, purse... $0. she knows better not to ask, and noooo way am i setting the bar that high. HA!

Alpine50 09-04-2010 01:07 AM

Yeah after a 3k+ bag were do u go from there........ She gunna be expecting some crazy ass gifts
Posted via RS Mobile

edit: $0

Fafine 09-04-2010 02:58 AM

drop 5 stacks on her make up bag

mpr 09-04-2010 07:18 AM

haha wow. that's a can of worms.

the answer is I don't expect any materials or favours back from my partners. A gift is meant to be a gift. saying that I don't understand how I can justify a value for everytime my girlfriend is there for me.

StylinRed 09-04-2010 07:34 AM

i never buy them anything if i give them something its just from the heart :D if they're materialistic they get the boot

TheStreetDream 09-04-2010 10:54 AM

Never bought any of my previous girlfriend a bag, but sunglasses, 600$+?

Vale46Rossi 09-04-2010 11:17 AM

If I show my girlfriend this thread, she will be even more grateful for what she has.

Jgresch 09-04-2010 11:18 AM

$100ish on ex GF, my mom bought her $1000 bag from new york though... current gf, never bought her one.

v.Rossi 09-04-2010 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StevenDuang (Post 7091809)
If I show my girlfriend this thread, she will be even more grateful for what she has.

chump

Zyzz 09-04-2010 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StevenDuang (Post 7091809)

*looks at profile info*

lolwut

Vale46Rossi 09-04-2010 11:54 AM

-.-

Its not what and how expensive your gift for her is.

It's the fact that you went to buy her something because you think it will look good on her or she will love it.

Everybody has a different price range as some can afford Chanel and some can only afford a Guess but as long as the meaning is the same that is all that matters.

Also giving a gift is not for "a purpose in return" its because you love her and you want to make her more happy and that is why you get her it.

v.Rossi 09-04-2010 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StevenDuang (Post 7091842)
-.-

Its not what and how expensive your gift for her is.

It's the fact that you went to buy her something because you think it will look good on her or she will love it.

Everybody has a different price range as some can afford Chanel and some can only afford a Guess but as long as the meaning is the same that is all that matters.

Also giving a gift is not for "a purpose in return" its because you love her and you want to make her more happy and that is why you get her it.

if the meaning is all that matters, why would your girlfriend feel even more grateful if she read this thread? for reassurance of how much more you've spent on her? you're contradicting yourself, chump. sounds like your girlfriend is an expensive one to please, i'm glad she's with you.

Vale46Rossi 09-04-2010 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v.Rossi (Post 7091852)
if the meaning is all that matters, why would your girlfriend feel even more grateful if she read this thread? for reassurance of how much more you've spent on her? you're contradicting yourself, chump. sounds like your girlfriend is an expensive one to please, i'm glad she's with you.

Why?

because of this

Quote:

^ is the return really worth 3K? highclass hookers on seymour are probably cheaper and i'm sure they'll do it better

i pay 50% of dinners, and do 80% of the work. oh right, purse... $0. she knows better not to ask, and noooo way am i setting the bar that high. HA!

At least spend something.

Buying something means a lot more than nothing bud. My girlfriend will be grateful to realize I would spend a little money to make her happy than go get a hooker. Just because I want a "return"

Professir 09-04-2010 12:21 PM

shots fired.

v.Rossi 09-04-2010 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StevenDuang
"Also giving a gift is not for "a purpose in return" its because you love her and you want to make her more happy and that is why you get her it."

look if what your doing works, great we all have different methods. when she leaves you, you better not mope because all your gifts didn't work. all that money just went down the shitter.

my girlfriends greatful that i'm not out sleeping with random broads, knowing that i easily can; trust. i make my girlfriend laugh, and when she needs help she comes to talk to me; communication. isn't that what a relationships about? on occasion, i will pay for the dinner. simply to switch it up, but she knows not to get use to it.

let's be honest here, mens goal in life is a woman. a womans goal in life is material. they like comfortable environments. we buy nice cars because girls like nice cars. if you have a porsche, it's like bait and the girls fish. "nice porsche" gotcha bitch! if all men could fuck girls in a cardboard box, we would never buy a house.

Professir 09-04-2010 12:50 PM

v rossi i think you're misinterpreting what he's saying. im pretty sure the Just because I want a "return" is a satorical joke directed towards you lol

v.Rossi 09-04-2010 12:57 PM

oh, my bad yes i did misinterpret. well the seymour comment was for laughs, i'm not one to pay for sex, but my return question that SD quoted was originally for ImportXxX.

that was just my 0.02, if your way works keep it up, i guess.

vafanculo 09-04-2010 01:33 PM

I could never date a girl who says "buy me this over that".

1) I can't afford it
2) if I could afford it I'd date an immaterialistic girl and buy her the world
Posted via RS Mobile

.darlyn 09-04-2010 04:47 PM

^haha cute..
Posted via RS Mobile

Vale46Rossi 09-04-2010 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v.Rossi (Post 7091890)
let's be honest here, mens goal in life is a woman. a womans goal in life is material. they like comfortable environments. we buy nice cars because girls like nice cars. if you have a porsche, it's like bait and the girls fish. "nice porsche" gotcha bitch! if all men could fuck girls in a cardboard box, we would never buy a house.

Sorry but I have to completely disagree with what you said here. I buy a car not for a girl or anything. I buy it for two things, my self and for getting places. This is a car enthusiast forum and I am pretty damn sure everyone on Revscene bought their cars to mod for them self because they love cars. Not to "fish" for girls. If they got their cars to "fish" girls then they would not be on Revscene because the majority of the forum are guys hence (sausage fest meet.) If you agree with what you are saying personally I don't think you belong on Revscene and I would redirect you to this forum and this website to satisfy your needs.

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/

http://www.eharmony.ca/

Also, I buy a house for a shelter not because I want somewhere to fuck.

You need to rethink what you have said.

Also...

Quote:

my girlfriends greatful that i'm not out sleeping with random broads, knowing that i easily can; trust. i make my girlfriend laugh, and when she needs help she comes to talk to me; communication. isn't that what a relationships about? on occasion, i will pay for the dinner. simply to switch it up, but she knows not to get use to it.

Call me old fashion, but I simply believe that everytime I take my girlfriend out on a date for dinner or whatsoever the Men should pay. Although I am Asian and being cheap is in my blood, I think it's the right thing to do. But of course she does cover meals as well but I will try to rack up most of it when on a date.