REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 09-05-2010, 11:22 AM   #1
I STILL don't get it

whats with old people these days

soo.. this whole week after the Revscene Meet, im starting to dislike old people.. especially their handicaped ability to calm the fuck down when they drive.. maybe its just a case or two.. but here we go..

one day i was heading to work.. this is macpherson turning right onto kingsway.. i was waiting at a stop sign.. waiting for an open to turn.. however.. a bus stopped by the intersection so my view was blocked.. and didnt want a car to cut a lane and hit me while im making a right turn.. then this old fart behind me started honking at me and swearing out the window.. i mean wtf? is it even neccessary? wait for a bus to leave is a minute of your time.. i was sitting at the stop sign for no more than 2 mins.

and just last night.. i was on kingsway.. turning left into a side street.. and see that there is a car on the side with emergency lights changing his tires.. so the spaces are limited.. and a truck was blocking the other way.. plus i had to wait for a good opening to turn.. i had past experience of getting hit by a car hiding behind a cars blind spot.. so im extra careful when i do left turns.. then i realize this old fart behind me with a handicape sign honking and swearing inside his car again.. why is it always the white old farts doing that.. i never catch asian old farts getting all angry in their car.. in the end i made the turn quickly and parked on the side to help the person out changing his tires.. this old far drove by staring me down.. i seriously felt like punching something with meat lol

rant over.. flame suit on.. excuse my engrish.. discuss!
Advertisement
Evolutionian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 11:27 AM   #2
無敵

some old people are just like that, they feel like they deserve special privileges just for being old. a lot of the times and shove you aside just to get ahead or steal your parking spot =3

muteki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 11:27 AM   #3
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

safety always first. Use your judgement. If you think it's too dangerous, then don't. If people are honking, then just smile at them when they pass by. If they come out of their car, make sure you've bought your baseball bat or some sort, or be ready to clean your car from red colour stains.
Meister1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 11:35 AM   #4
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 13,521 Times in 1,745 Posts
what's with asian woman drivers all these days
Old 09-05-2010, 11:40 AM   #5
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

I remember this being posted somewhere before on RS

"your safety or his convenience"

You decide
van_driver is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-05-2010, 11:46 AM   #6
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,833 Times in 1,836 Posts
Whats with van drivers these days, or people who call themselves van drivers but don't actually drive a van.
Old 09-05-2010, 11:49 AM   #7
Ask me about how I answered the question "How fat is TOO fat?"

Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,141 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyComplex View Post
some old people are just like that, they feel like they deserve special privileges just for being old. a lot of the times and shove you aside just to get ahead or steal your parking spot =3
+1

Although a lot of old people have paid their dues to society, there are many that take it to the next level and demand more. I think when it comes to old people some of them are mad because society treats them unfairly and their anger is expressed in their driving at times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOS'd View Post
Whats with van drivers these days, or people who call themselves van drivers but don't actually drive a van.
I swear all Vancouver drivers are getting worse and worse. But lets not get into that!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Current
e92 335i 6MT FBO
e90 330i 6MT
Former
e46 330ci 5MT - RIP
uc1 5AT
em2 5MT
db7 5AT - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyota86 View Post
the guys over at lambo vancouver said there are 60-70 pre-orders already. don't quote me though.
The_AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 12:33 PM   #8
Banned (BBM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1exotic View Post
what's with asian woman drivers all these days
nothing, its always been that way
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AK View Post
+1

Although a lot of old people have paid their dues to society, there are many that take it to the next level and demand more. I think when it comes to old people some of them are mad because society treats them unfairly and their anger is expressed in their driving at times.

I swear all Vancouver drivers are getting worse and worse. But lets not get into that!
THey are mad because they can no longer bang their wife nor get it up with their wrinkle ass shirnked penaut size wiener to pick up any jailbaits material. So instead they express their anger on teens and those that are younger than him when driving his 87 buick. Now the old fart is just a dieing breed, a truly piece of shit thats waiting for his coffin to be custom made for his fat ass to fit in when he drops.

I dont blame them, i blame the human race not able to invent the pill that makes you live forever, and fuck for the rest of your life.
Mugen EvOlutioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 12:42 PM   #9
Head Moderator

Thanked 6,462 Times in 2,081 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugen EvOlutioN View Post
I dont blame them, i blame the human race not able to invent the pill that makes you live forever, and fuck for the rest of your life.
Well we've got half of that one done. I'm sure scientists are working on the other half.
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-05-2010, 01:11 PM   #10
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOS'd View Post
lol wut
van_driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 01:14 PM   #11
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

I was staring at your rims last night at 6pm on alderbrige. They sexxxxxxxxxx.

I was in a black matrix rushing to my 6pm cattle hotpot reservation. Lol
Posted via RS Mobile
TRDood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 01:20 PM   #12
RabidMod

Thanked 1,099 Times in 407 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolutionian View Post
soo.. this whole week after the Revscene Meet, im starting to dislike old people.. especially their handicaped ability to calm the fuck down when they drive.. maybe its just a case or two.. but here we go..

one day i was heading to work.. this is macpherson turning right onto kingsway.. i was waiting at a stop sign.. waiting for an open to turn.. however.. a bus stopped by the intersection so my view was blocked.. and didnt want a car to cut a lane and hit me while im making a right turn.. then this old fart behind me started honking at me and swearing out the window.. i mean wtf? is it even neccessary? wait for a bus to leave is a minute of your time.. i was sitting at the stop sign for no more than 2 mins.

and just last night.. i was on kingsway.. turning left into a side street.. and see that there is a car on the side with emergency lights changing his tires.. so the spaces are limited.. and a truck was blocking the other way.. plus i had to wait for a good opening to turn.. i had past experience of getting hit by a car hiding behind a cars blind spot.. so im extra careful when i do left turns.. then i realize this old fart behind me with a handicape sign honking and swearing inside his car again.. why is it always the white old farts doing that.. i never catch asian old farts getting all angry in their car.. in the end i made the turn quickly and parked on the side to help the person out changing his tires.. this old far drove by staring me down.. i seriously felt like punching something with meat lol

rant over.. flame suit on.. excuse my engrish.. discuss!
+1 for keeping your cool. i usually get pretty pissed at people like that, though when they're seniors i have a little more tolerance.
Old 09-05-2010, 01:24 PM   #13
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,833 Times in 1,836 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by van_driver View Post
lol wut
i'm calling you out, thats wuts up.
Old 09-05-2010, 02:07 PM   #14
I STILL don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDood View Post
I was staring at your rims last night at 6pm on alderbrige. They sexxxxxxxxxx.

I was in a black matrix rushing to my 6pm cattle hotpot reservation. Lol
Posted via RS Mobile
ahahaa im debating to change my setup since its kinda difficult to go around town.. especially when there are speed bumps.. and these wheels really have to be this slammed to look sex.. XD
Old 09-05-2010, 02:08 PM   #15
I STILL don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabidRat View Post
+1 for keeping your cool. i usually get pretty pissed at people like that, though when they're seniors i have a little more tolerance.
i need to buy a punching bag

HOOK IT UP XD
Old 09-05-2010, 03:10 PM   #16
Banned By Establishment

that's cause old asian farts FUCK UP all the time! plus, if you're an old asian fart, you've likely lived in china for the longest time, then immigrated over to canada after half your life has passed by (lets not talk about the railroad immigrants) so coming from a background that's used to busy as hell streets with scooters, bicycles, and cars all cluster fuckign each other, then as an old asian fart, you can begin to appreciate the organization that canada's transportation infrastructure and road etiquette has.

to top it off, put yourself in the old white farts shoes. you lived in this place your entire life. you have pride in your home, but the more you see new things come in, (such as newer generations, newer trends, new immigrants with unfamiliar styles), the more you see what you're used to being taken away. Also, in order to justify the cause of all the bad things thats happening, you associate it with things youre not used to, such as all these new things coming in.

This should be basic logic dude sorry to shit on your thread but it should be obvious why we've always had to respect old people in the past and should always do so. You'll be a grumpy old fart one day that can't adapt to new technologies, and in bitterness of your age, you resort to taking your frustrations out for the most minuscule things. You may think "naww i won't ever end up like that" right now but when you're living off pension, and going for walks is the highlight of your weekend, you'll be that guy
BNR32_Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 03:19 PM   #17
I STILL don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNR32_Coupe View Post
that's cause old asian farts FUCK UP all the time! plus, if you're an old asian fart, you've likely lived in china for the longest time, then immigrated over to canada after half your life has passed by (lets not talk about the railroad immigrants) so coming from a background that's used to busy as hell streets with scooters, bicycles, and cars all cluster fuckign each other, then as an old asian fart, you can begin to appreciate the organization that canada's transportation infrastructure and road etiquette has.

to top it off, put yourself in the old white farts shoes. you lived in this place your entire life. you have pride in your home, but the more you see new things come in, (such as newer generations, newer trends, new immigrants with unfamiliar styles), the more you see what you're used to being taken away. Also, in order to justify the cause of all the bad things thats happening, you associate it with things youre not used to, such as all these new things coming in.

This should be basic logic dude sorry to shit on your thread but it should be obvious why we've always had to respect old people in the past and should always do so. You'll be a grumpy old fart one day that can't adapt to new technologies, and in bitterness of your age, you resort to taking your frustrations out for the most minuscule things. You may think "naww i won't ever end up like that" right now but when you're living off pension, and going for walks is the highlight of your weekend, you'll be that guy
wow dude chill out, your not really shitting on my thread since your shitting on something completely different man

all im complaining and whining and ranting about.. is the fact that.. they cant even wait 2 fucking minutes.. we're talking making turns on a busy street like Kingsway.. we're also talking turning onto a street with minimal space.. and sorry i guess its partially my fault my car is too low for rough roads.. and also its partially my fault that i decided to stop on the side to help with the blown tire this other guy had..

all im saying.. there is no point.. rushing to make that turn.. when in the end.. by trying to save the extra 90seconds of time waiting.. the old man could possibly never make it home.. im complaining.. whinging and ranting.. about how they cant even wait.. for a safe enough space.. for me to make a turn.. had to try and rush me because they dont want to wait..

oh.. and if i do rush and get T-BONED.. they'll probably act as witness and make this street racing related.. and make revscene look bad rite?

calm down man
Old 09-05-2010, 03:21 PM   #18
I STILL don't get it

oh. and i do respect old people.. i stopped many time to help older couple change their tires.. when im still wearing my work clothing.. meaning suit and tie.. cookies for me yay

but you get what i mean. i do respect them.. but i dont respect the ones that doesnt respect me or think us asians are invaders.
Old 09-05-2010, 03:57 PM   #19
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

meh.. they'll be 6 foot under before me. i get the last laugh while fucking their grand daughter.

Rule 1: You do not talk about Fight Club. Rule 2: You do not talk about Fight Club.
v.Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-05-2010, 05:22 PM   #20
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,543 Times in 840 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by v.Rossi View Post
meh.. they'll be 6 foot under before me. i get the last laugh while fucking their grand daughter.

LOL
Qmx323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 05:37 PM   #21
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN

Thanked 2,253 Times in 626 Posts
i drive slower than grandpa's these days.

always in a rush, but now with audio, might as well enjoy the traffic.

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors
JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on Revscene.net, email me at Advertisement@revscene.net for further details.
!SG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 06:26 PM   #22
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,114 Times in 482 Posts
funniest thing i saw yesterday.

i was leaving my in-laws place around 49th and victoria. this was heading westbound. car on the left lane was an old man driving a cavelier and an undercover cop on the right lane. light turns green and the cop guns the car. guess what? the old man guns his car too and does not let the undercover cop merge after crossing victoria. next thing you know the cop car slowed down and let the old man go ahead then turns on the siren and pulls him over.
Alby is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 07:29 PM   #23
I STILL don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alby View Post

i was leaving my in-laws place around 49th and victoria. this was heading westbound. car on the left lane was an old man driving a cavelier and an undercover cop on the right lane. light turns green and the cop guns the car. guess what? the old man guns his car too and does not let the undercover cop merge after crossing victoria. next thing you know the cop car slowed down and let the old man go ahead then turns on the siren and pulls him over.
love it
Old 09-06-2010, 12:13 AM   #24
DUHHH HELLLLLLLLLO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alby View Post

lol old ppl gotta love em tryna play hero
some of my friends and myself get this alot too but their not all old, but most of them white.... weird...

For Sale
BMW Multimedia cord for iDrive
GDchoi's Closet Cleanout
GDChoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:16 AM   #25
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,114 Times in 482 Posts
haha ya man, my wife couldn't stop laughing all the way home
Alby is online now   Reply With Quote