REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Old 09-06-2010, 12:59 PM   #1
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

FS: Kumho Tire Coupon Check it out!

Hey,

I have a coupon for kumho tire, the specs are any street tire size up to 20" in diameter. (The width has no limit) The only down side is i have to get the tires mounted at the OKtire location i get the tires from so i prob cant part this out.

Let me know if your interested and we can negotiate a price. I'm hoping to get 18" tires or bigger though, it'd be a waste to get smaller.

pop me a pm if you interested!

thanks!
Advertisement
Lhung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 03:02 PM   #2
Driving around in circles

Thanked 1,370 Times in 272 Posts
pm'd
!Kodamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 03:36 PM   #3
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

is this pretty much a coupon for a free set(4)???
Posted via RS Mobile
daproblem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 04:38 PM   #4

Yup thats pretty much what it is. Just throw me a PM about what sizes you want and ill give you a price, the more expensive you buy the more you save ^^. You'll save on shipping, tax and hassle for sure and more depending on the size you get.

I was going to use this to get myself a set of V710 r-comp tires for autoX next year but sadly they dont have any here in canada so i want to make as much $$ as i can from this to help pay for those tires.
Old 09-14-2010, 10:29 AM   #5

bump!