REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 07-22-2011, 06:11 PM   #176
Banned (ABWS)

You have a point, pretty bitched out anyone who does that. But i'll wager money that their are a lot of bitchmade people on this site who would never say some of the *interweb* stuff in person. Then again there are probably alot of good people too who aren't afraid to interweb trash talk face to face.............................. i think..lol
Advertisement
Illusive1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 11:29 PM   #177
br2
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlines_Daily View Post
I disagree, gotta give him some respect for taking this kind of heat and still showing up.

Not to mention that 90% of you guys don't even know this guy or the story behind it all. He started taking heat for some stuff that happened on a cruise that 10 of us were at..the rest of you just jumped on the hate bandwagon. You all think he's a loser, yet you guys actually use your personal time to creep his fb, post insults and pics etc...Are you guys really so insecure that you have to insult a man behind his back so you can feel like part of the group?
i know him and i hate him
br2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-22-2011, 11:43 PM   #178
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,833 Times in 1,836 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by br2 View Post
i know him and i hate him
loolollol
TOS'd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 11:50 PM   #179
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 1,584 Times in 633 Posts
Quote:
I disagree, gotta give him some respect for taking this kind of heat and still showing up.

Not to mention that 90% of you guys don't even know this guy or the story behind it all. He started taking heat for some stuff that happened on a cruise that 10 of us were at..the rest of you just jumped on the hate bandwagon. You all think he's a loser, yet you guys actually use your personal time to creep his fb, post insults and pics etc...Are you guys really so insecure that you have to insult a man behind his back so you can feel like part of the group?
i have seem him on the road before & that good enough for me as the way he drives is dangerous

i think most of us not trying to insult him behind his back its just that hes too fast weaving through traffic so we catch him thats all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk20000 View Post
I went up to a cute chick and asked her if she'd let me take a photo of her for $30 she slapped me, she said to me that "I AIN'T A WHORE!"

But other than that I have seen every car on display in DTP just by cruising about in Richmond, thank you very much for collecting them together and get someone to sing a cover for "fuck you".

OH FUCK YOU OH OH OOOOH~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neva View Post
wtf man? what the hell kind of women do you go for? spca is for animals not dates...
ae101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 12:05 AM   #180
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 3,340 Times in 841 Posts
Quote:

lol no doubt, never though of it this way.....

I don't recall if I was on that cruise, but he came with us right before or after that on a cruise..... it was eventful to say the least.
Jgresch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 12:58 AM   #181
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,504 Times in 1,162 Posts
Quote:

I don't bother creeping on his facebook, but I've seen enough of his shitty fast and furious driving in the city to call him out in person
Quote:
Originally Posted by RX_Renesis View Post
wtf did she get some bolt-on titties or what?
they look sooooooooooo much bigger than they were 2ish years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nns View Post
I can't stand the sound of Mandarin either. Boo yow nee bey nee shing bo now noong gey shee mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo.
TypeRNammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 04:12 AM   #182
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,543 Times in 840 Posts
I've seen him driving around the way you guys described, but that was way before I even know who was doing it

so its really like w/e hes not the only guy in Vancouver that drives like that
Qmx323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 09:44 AM   #183
Böse ///M

i guess i'm not driving around enough.
never encountered him on the streets...
my in-car camera would record him and you all know where it's going to.
AKUMA_Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 10:57 AM   #184
First to fail !SG evar! Now i have yellow fever...

Thanked 2,431 Times in 475 Posts
Fair enough, but you could make the same arguments against most members on any cruise (including me). Lol, last week we were all speeding in the rain and some members were sliding into the oncoming lane. I remember a cruise to squamish last year where we were all doing double the speed limit. Just saying'...I think sometimes people look for a reason to trash this guy just because it's the popular thing to do, even when many of us also have questionable driving habits..
Redlines_Daily is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-23-2011, 01:09 PM   #185
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,844 Times in 880 Posts
its not just the meets ..

he drives like a retard on a daily basis .. almost every spotting of him has been a negative one

and ppl that know him also testifies hes a douchebag as well
EmperorIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 02:54 PM   #186
#savethemanuals

Thanked 2,551 Times in 950 Posts
I don't think people are pissed at him because of what he did during that one meet - we all speed after all.

Its the fact that when asked to slow down he responded by calling those people pussies because when he goes on other meets he goes 160 avg 220 max. And he does speed around in traffic too. I don't know him personally but I've seen him weaving about in Richmond.

I'm actually surprised that RS still remembers him for that. He's become internet famous lol.
Energy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 03:14 PM   #187
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Quote:

I know him. Every time I've been with him he has driven normally. I also know the back story of how this all started although I didn't know him at the time. I heard it was a high speed cruise no idea but that's what I was told no not by Larry.

The time I've known him he's been a cool kid so that's all that matters. Well to me lol.
SupMKIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 07:15 PM   #188
no

Thanked 6,058 Times in 1,222 Posts
he only became famous because of that fightclub thread he made calling out aznboi, if it wasn't for that he would still be active/posting here like everyone else and this whole fuss about him wouldnt have even existed lol
jpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:04 PM   #189
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Spotted turning left towards future shop.... U can see his car rolling hard to the right from flooring it through the turn
Posted via RS Mobile
hc529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:31 PM   #190
I don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by hc529 View Post
Spotted turning left towards future shop.... U can see his car rolling hard to the right from flooring it through the turn
Posted via RS Mobile
so dangerous he doing that on the four way stop.......man so many people walk on those roads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mercyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 02:11 PM   #191

Thanked 2,422 Times in 918 Posts
who dat
Gerbs is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-28-2014, 02:35 AM   #192
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 4,037 Times in 709 Posts
Not sure why these threads are revived but, still racing people. With new additions of headlights pointing upwards and big wing
swfk is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-28-2014, 03:01 AM   #193

Thanked 2,422 Times in 918 Posts
^the person i responded to comment got deleted
Gerbs is offline   Reply With Quote