REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Being stalked. (https://www.revscene.net/forums/625020-being-stalked.html)

Meowjin 09-16-2010 02:05 AM

Being stalked.

Long story short, some salty bitch has signed me up and keeps signing me up for a million dating websites on the net using my email, and is using passwords like "asshole" and "hibaby". It's getting really frustrating now as this person was actually putting up profiles and making my life a living hell.

The sad part was I went on one date with this person and we talked on skype for 4 days until I discovered she was a fat whale. After that date I block deleted her off everything and told her I wasn't intrested (she lied about her age anyways) . She somehow found my business email and some pics of me when I was 16 and then proceeding to actually fill out profiles of me saying I'm looking for m2m encounters. This is actually getting quite creepy and I'm embarrassed. I figure I can either wait until she gets bored or call the police. I'm opting for option one right now, but I know where she works and I'm ready to go in and kill her.

miss_crayon 09-16-2010 02:16 AM

I actually had an lg make a fake xanga account of me years ago and I just called the bitch out. To this day she still runs the other way if she was to encounter me in real life.

So my suggestion is to not wait and see if she'll get bored. I wouldn't call the fuzz though cause I really don't think they'll be able to do anything for you.
Posted via RS Mobile

Psb1 09-16-2010 02:35 AM

Unfortunately there's nothing you can do until she actually commits a crime so don't even bother calling the police as you are just wasting their time.

Take it as a lesson learned. Don't go online to date girls.

SpuGen 09-16-2010 02:59 AM

^
It's your stalker.

This would count as identity theft. I'm pretty sure you could sue for emotional damage too, just to fuck with her.

But yeah. Call the cops.
The harpoons need to be manned.

BaoXu 09-16-2010 03:42 AM

that's not being stalked. that is harassment.

what you can do is back trace those emails and then report her to the cyber police.

consequences will never be the same.

Euro7r 09-16-2010 03:58 AM

Go to her workplace and clothesline her to hell.

On a serious note, maybe get your email address changed if possible? There's not much to be done at the moment I guess, just got to wait and see if this "crazy biatch" gets tired and goes away.

FI-Z33 09-16-2010 08:40 AM

wow..she definitely needs a life..

post her info on craigslist ;)

v.Rossi 09-16-2010 09:59 AM

introduce her to :noob:, they can surf the internet together. they seem compatible with the information you gave, lots in common.

The_AK 09-16-2010 10:02 AM

Lol and fatty wonders why she's single, post pics if her here and then send this thread to her.
Posted via RS Mobile

vafanculo 09-16-2010 10:07 AM

Just Photoshop a picture of her stuffing her face with mcdonalds and BK, insert those catchy phrases, send her the image and tell her she has 2 hours to delete everything she wrote or that picture hits the Internet.
Posted via RS Mobile

MaximalLazy 09-16-2010 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emkal (Post 7107152)
wow..she definitely needs a life..

post her info on craigslist ;)

How does this help at all?

bigrig 09-16-2010 04:43 PM

tell her you actually like her and bring her out on a date.

keep taking her out as long as it takes, to be able to bang her. then bang her, but take a lot of pictures. start distributing them to everyone that she knows, her friends, teachers, parents, family, if she goes to school, post em everywhere.

truth 09-16-2010 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigrig (Post 7107691)
tell her you actually like her and bring her out on a date.

keep taking her out as long as it takes, to be able to bang her. then bang her, but take a lot of pictures. start distributing them to everyone that she knows, her friends, teachers, parents, family, if she goes to school, post em everywhere.

easier said than done.

The_AK 09-16-2010 06:19 PM

OR...

Go on a second date and just be incredibly annoying. Whine, complain, talk about the future with her, bring up religion, basically talk about as much shit as possible that scares women away.

THEN she should stop bothering you.

Inaii 09-16-2010 06:23 PM

You guys missed the part about majin thinking she was a fat whale didn't you? Lol
Posted via RS Mobile

The_AK 09-16-2010 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inaii (Post 7107851)
You guys missed the part about majin thinking she was a fat whale didn't you? Lol
Posted via RS Mobile

I'm not telling the guy to fuck the tub of lard. Simply coax it into avoiding him like the gym.

edit* within 15 minutes of that stuff, she should really... Not want him

edit2* tell her you want to get married

Okami 09-16-2010 06:46 PM

just post her info on 4chan.. give them a few days before she cracks XD consequences will never be the same..

FerrariEnzo 09-16-2010 09:01 PM

tell her to stop.. if she doesnt, then tell her you will notify the police..

Record the conversation, if possible to have proof that she was doing this while your talking to her..

Meowjin 09-16-2010 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AK (Post 7107854)
I'm not telling the guy to fuck the tub of lard. Simply coax it into avoiding him like the gym.

edit* within 15 minutes of that stuff, she should really... Not want him

edit2* tell her you want to get married

quoted just because I laughed.

m4k4v4li 09-17-2010 01:48 AM

yellowpower 09-18-2010 12:30 PM

Go to her work and exploit her. OUT LOUD. Say, "you sneaky little bastard (oR big in her case)! Stop luring men like me into dates and then revealing ur true secret! A fat tub of lard!"
Posted via RS Mobile

BallPeenHammer2 09-19-2010 12:37 AM

I saw your post in the Popo forum, and posted there.

Here you go, in case you haven't seen it:

post a car for sale of Craigsliist. Make it so it will be a pretty good deal. Put her number on it, then note that interested parties should call during the hours of IE: 2am-6am because of night shifts (or whatever time she'd sleep).
Also, if u know the addess, put it on there as well to say that drop by viewings are welcome.

Do this from an anonymous computer, of course. Just to cover your ass.

Fcukedd 09-22-2010 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6chr0nic4 (Post 7108524)
talk to her on a serious note. just be like im sorry... im just not interested... no offence to you personally. i think your cool blah blah sweet talk her a lil and just sincerely ask for her to stop. if she doesnt reply then threaten to go to the police

would you actually give her an easy time on what she's done? she's fucked around with his information on dating sites...i don't think she should be let go easily lol