REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Old 09-21-2010, 07:22 PM   #1
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

FT: R32 Skyline GTR wheels, new tires

EDIT: may have found some wheels, not sure what to price these, $700 obo?

I'd like to see what you guys have for trade. I'm willing to add some cash on top as well.

16x8 Forged wheels. 16 lbs. +30 offset 5x114.3

Brand new BF Goodrich KDWs on the rear, fronts are Hankook Ventus Primes in alright condition, will take close up photos of all wheels tomorrow. 205/50/16's all around.

Advertisement

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelonBoy View Post
really?.. some reason im afraid of taking shits after ghost movies.. i always think about what if a ghost's hand came out of the toilet and grabbed my nuts or stuck its hand in my ass -___________-.... i mean if it came outa the mirror id have reaction time to run but the toilets.. thats a pretty good blind spot to sneak up on people from -_____- ...

Last edited by metal; 09-23-2010 at 03:03 PM.
metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 03:33 PM   #2

Up

Quote:
really?.. some reason im afraid of taking shits after ghost movies.. i always think about what if a ghost's hand came out of the toilet and grabbed my nuts or stuck its hand in my ass -___________-.... i mean if it came outa the mirror id have reaction time to run but the toilets.. thats a pretty good blind spot to sneak up on people from -_____- ...
Old 09-23-2010, 03:03 PM   #3

Selling outright now, $700 OBO to start I suppose.

Quote:
Old 09-24-2010, 11:32 AM   #4

Bump. Can a mod plz change the ad to "FS" from "FT"? Thanks.

Quote:
Old 09-26-2010, 12:46 PM   #5

Up up

Quote:
Old 09-29-2010, 07:15 PM   #6

Bumpy bumpy

Quote: