REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Police Forum

Police Forum Police Head Mod: Skidmark
Questions & info about the Motor Vehicle Act. Mature discussion only.

Old 09-30-2010, 03:56 PM   #51
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 12,136 Times in 3,361 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMCR View Post
why because it's true?
How about http://www.revscene.net/forums/pleas...ce-t33412.html

Make note of point 7.
Advertisement
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 07:34 PM   #52
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor192 View Post
I've had 5 drinks in an hour and blown a 0.031. The police used to be proactive in my small town, they'd sit outside the one and only pub and let people voluntarily take the breathalyzer to see if they should drive home. Take that as one of the many examples of why I support the police and think they do good work.

I've been banned from RS too, yet unbanned cause I back my attitude up with information. I haven't asked to be unbanned from BC Stupid Bikes, cause there's just no point, the members are less educated and more willing to resort to insults than here.

1 kmph over is a speeding ticket. Discretion works both ways.

Technically you are correct, one beer is against their code of conduct. Feel free to report them if you see officers drinking.

I've been pulled over more times than I can count and only have 2 tickets to show for it. Officers have provided me lots of discretion, I have no problem returning the favour.
Oh yeah? Where? In the small town where half the LEOs are in your family? Please don't compare small town cops with big city cops. Totally different animal.

I don't think they'd unban you from BCSB anyway... I'm sure they did it as a favour... 900 posts in 2 months? Yikes! Someone needs a life...

Last edited by bengy; 09-30-2010 at 07:40 PM.
bengy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:49 PM   #53
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,812 Times in 2,501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho_bc View Post

Anyone seeing this kind of behaviour should report it and/or confront the officers.
for some reason i think confronting officers like that is just asking for trouble lol.

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:17 AM   #54
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 1,105 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bengy View Post
Oh yeah? Where? In the small town where half the LEOs are in your family? Please don't compare small town cops with big city cops. Totally different animal.
None of the officers in my small town were family and not my friends. I blew 0.31 in a town about an hour from mine where none of the officers are family or friends - so what's your angle now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengy View Post
I don't think they'd unban you from BCSB anyway... I'm sure they did it as a favour... 900 posts in 2 months? Yikes! Someone needs a life...
Some of the members have already campaigned to have me unbanned, all I have to do is make it out to a few bike nights, yet I have chosen not to for reasons I've already stated.

I get a lot of downtime while compiling/testing, and have 2 24" monitors. If you think 900 in a month is a lot, consider I post on at least 5 forums a day, a couple blogs, and read at least 10 news sites. You might consider doing the same rather than wasting time and effort on your insulting posts.
taylor192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 12:25 PM   #55
nns
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,843 Times in 553 Posts
Someone should call Jimmy McNulty's CO. He's been drinking on and off-duty, driving, and carrying a gun.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:58 AM   #56
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
OP just because you get all red faced and tipsy after a sip of strawberry daquiri, doesn't mean some grown men can't have a glass of beer and stay under the limit.
Posted via RS Mobile

you can be a grown man and still get red faced and tipsy if you can't hold your liquor. its a valid question. its gotten 3 pages of replies. what causes you to attack him personally, especially as a mod. do you know him personally?
m4k4v4li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 10:20 PM   #57
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

since the information we have from the OP is sketchy at best, lets just leave the part where the op May or may not have seen police officers order what may or may not have been beer.

lets part from this thread with solid and useful information. we know now for a fact that cops aren't allowed to consume or be under the influence of alcohol during duty. we know now that they have a public image to uphold and so drinking in uniform under the public eye is highly unlikely(even after their shift). and the best part..... We now know (CSI:RS edition) that the pitcher they ordered is most likely not ice tea!!!

/thread...
Anjew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 10:34 PM   #58
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 12,136 Times in 3,361 Posts
LOL @ CSI:RS

We've also determined that we have no idea whether or not these were actual cops the OP saw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote