REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > The Business and Financial Forum

The Business and Financial Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Revscene Wall Street.
Consolidating debt? Good business tips? Buying stock? How's our economy doing? Discuss and share advice and tools on everyday banking, investing, wealth management and insurance.

Old 09-29-2010, 10:44 AM   #1
Ubereem Mod

Portfolio Mix

Hey Guys,

Portfoilo, what type of assets do you have in your current porfolio?
What do they consist off? And What type of investor are you? Conservative? Aggressive? Income substaining?

Maybe this will help people looking at their finances and revaluate or have some discussion on what would help them out short term or longer term.

I'll start.

My Porfolio

Consist of 75% Stocks, mostly dividend earning, blue chips which are reinvested. I don't have any Mutual funds, but my work contribution does.
Of that 75% a small portion roughly 10% is pennies, where I day trade.

The rest are mostly bonds/cash(forex included.)

I'm a pretty aggressive type of investor. I took a substantial hit in 2008 but bounced back nicely the last 2 years.
Advertisement
Gt-R R34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:39 PM   #2
Rs has made me the man i am today!

In AUG: I'm young so I have little in cash and GICS, and 80% in stocks
I invest mostly in large caps and gamble what I'm willing to lose in speculative TSX Ventures..I had 10% invested in Ventures...
Right now I've exited a lot of my positions as I feel a crash is coming soon...but 80% of my cash still sits in my investing account.
It was fully invested last month but right now 1/2 of my investing account is cash
waddy41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:55 PM   #3
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

20% invested into the stock market, I've moved away from stock markets and started to invest heavily into alternative investments. About 80% is invest into alternatives investments ( movies,real estate, etc.)