REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 09-29-2010, 11:17 PM   #1
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,814 Times in 957 Posts
Jordan ADV1 Guy

Looks like the history repeated.

http://jordanstolemymoney.com/

Quote:
Busted. Many forums are booting jordan off their sponsor list.
He spends WAY more money than he can afford. His house was taken away from the repo-man, and I believe his F430 too.
I dont feel a single sympathy for this guy.

That Ferrari belonged to the owner of Wheels Boutique 1 & 2 in Miami, Ben.

it’s now being equipped with some better quality wheels from a more reputable wheel company that happens to be a vendor on this forum

its about time some action is taken, working for a wheel company myself, I kinda lost count of how many phone calls i’ve received of there past customers telling me horror stories and how many threads I’ve read!

there’s far more then just the pretty photo shoot’s and the fascinating cars they have.. that’s just eye candy.
Advertisement
flagella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:22 PM   #2
Need to Seek Professional Help

Who are we talking about... Michael Jordon?
Eastwood is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-29-2010, 11:25 PM   #3
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,911 Times in 3,872 Posts
seems to me like DR. Mike should contact this guy about setting up a sister site, www.anthonystolemymoney.com
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:31 PM   #4

The guy who originally ran 360 Forged wheels ripping off many ppl, then left to start up a new company named ADV.1.
Old 09-30-2010, 12:33 AM   #5
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,491 Times in 341 Posts
LOL isnt this the wheel that is on the SR reventon
AVS_Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:38 AM   #6
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Coles notes. Thanks!
gearshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:58 AM   #7
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,165 Times in 594 Posts
I have it all broken down in the other "dope wheel ad" thread, with a full explanation for anyone interested in the story. Browsing RS in bed on my iPhone right now so can't copy paste till tomorrow so go check that thread out....
Posted via RS Mobile
G-spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:57 AM   #8

k here's the copy paste job from my other thread on the info about him, I had contact with him and 360 forged right before they dismantled so I know a bit of whats going on not just talkin out my ass

no the owner's name is Jordan, he used to own 360 Forged until he fucked over shitload of customers and never fulfilled orders. So yes consequently 360Forged was banned from almost all the forums. Jordan LEFT 360 Forged and a new owner took it over, I think at this point 360Forged has caught up to all of Jordan's fucked up orders and fulfilled them, but now Jordan runs ADV1 wheels. Seems he left the mess at 360 behind and started making money with ADV.

So basically ADV1 is Jordan's new company, and he seems to have gotten away scott free... there's a lot of shady shit going but since I don't own an exotic I'm not down with the 6SpeedOnline crowd enough to know exactly what.

I was actually in talks with 360 Forged for months trying to get my wheels ordered, and right around the time when I was ready to send a deposit to him is when all the shit blew up and I held onto my money despite his promises to take care of me.

nice wheels but I wouldn't spend a cent on ADV1, people who know whassup knows Jordan owns it, but from what I've seen they have had a very successful ad campaign especially blowing up when the local Reventon put a set of ADV's on. I hope more people catch onto the fact that Jordan is running ADV1, that fucker needs to be put out of business permanently.

yea Jordan and his buddies are known to sweet talk through PM's and Email's, I know this first hand. When I was in talks with them for my wheels a while back before everything blew open out in the public, there were rumors and I asked them straight up ...
"Hey I'm hearing these things, whats going on I'm about to spend a lot of money with you I wanna make sure I'm gonna be satisfied as a customer....etc..."

and they proceeded to flat out lie and deny that there was any issues whatsoever, saying they will stay in business as long as they want and that it was all lies, jealousy...etc...

A person who earns a reputation that he has, you know there's a damn good reason for it.
Also the fact that he chose NOW to "come clean set the record straight" when his ADV1 company's future depends on it just tells people what he's really about and the type of person he is.

He needs your money now so that's why he's trying super hard to clean up his image. It's beneficial to his pockets, he could give a flyin fck about what he did to people.
And he never manned up and admitted his wrongdoings in the whole fiasco, just pointed the finger the other way like a little kid, just another telltale sign this guy is truly a piece of work..

so yea to sum it up him Jordan and his buddy Miquel who run ADV1 now have this us against the world attitude where basically they think everyone else is against them is wrong and is just "hating"

Ok ya right buddy, it's everyone else who is wrong and you're right, what are the odds.
Old 09-30-2010, 12:05 PM   #9

if you read through some of those older threads from 2009 really gives you a good idea.. for example

As a vendor that got screwed by them, I will tell you that this new management thing is another scam. We are currently in litigation with 360Forged and also filed suit against the other companies they rebranded their label under. There is no new management company, they are all the same guys as before. Everyone here in Miami knows this, which is why many locals won't do business with them.

Every single customer of ours that had 360forged all switched to HRE through us, that should tell you something. All with the same complaints as far as finish, being sold used wheels, Home Depot Hardware, leaking issues, etc. I don't say these things to slander, they come from first hand experience.

I will tell you that the other day an M3 customer came to our facility to get some work done. While the car ws on the lift , I noticed his new 360Froged/System Forged wheels had bolts missing from the back of the barrel. After further inspection, turns out the bolt holes weren't indexed properly so there was no way a bolt was going to fit. Couldn't believe my eyes and you can only imagine what the customer said when he saw this. Don't know what wheels you bought from them, but I would double check the work if I were you.

I'm not here to bash them, but these guys owe a lot of people a lot of money including us. Changing the company name and lying about new management may fool everyone else, but not us and the others they've swindled.

and yes the new management of 360 was Jordans old business partner when he first started the company...

they advertised Titanium fasteners which obviously shouldn't rust like this, but check out these home depot bolts

Last edited by G-spec; 09-30-2010 at 02:31 PM.
Old 09-30-2010, 01:41 PM   #10
no

Thanked 6,058 Times in 1,222 Posts
^thats f'd up...
jpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 02:18 PM   #11
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

knew this was gonna happen again...360 forged was one of the worst quality forged wheels that people can buy. They rust they are easy to bend...sigh sigh...
Old 09-30-2010, 03:48 PM   #12
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivys2k View Post
knew this was gonna happen again...360 forged was one of the worst quality forged wheels that people can buy. They rust they are easy to bend...sigh sigh...
360 forged is under new management, Alain runs it now. I've had my 360s on for about 9 months and so far so good

Here's Jordans story if anyone cares to read.

http://www.mbworld.org/forums/w211-a...ans-mouth.html
ssonss1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 04:08 PM   #13
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssonss1 View Post
360 forged is under new management, Alain runs it now. I've had my 360s on for about 9 months and so far so good

ADV.1 are way better quality product than 360 forged. at least for now i guess
Old 09-30-2010, 04:17 PM   #14
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,833 Times in 1,836 Posts
Old 09-30-2010, 04:56 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssonss1 View Post

new management,
Alain is his friend and he took over 360 after, everyone on 6speedonline knows that the "new management" was a batch of bullshit....so how much you wanna bet Jordan is still involved and making money off it. ADV1 is already banned from 6peedonline and a shitload of other websites as well

Here's a quote from Jordan himself in the interview link you posted.

"Alain who is a personal friend of mine since we were 9 years old was working at 360 helping me with production and getting the company caught up. He was originally my partner in 360 when we first started, and I ended up buying him out after a few months due to personal reasons"

Nice wheels Sons, the same Straight 5 wheels you got was the ones I was in talks with them about getting, except I was going with the CF spokes with polished lip instead.

And interestingly enough what some people are saying about the ADV1 wheels is that they're made in the same warehouse and are literally some of the same wheels that MHT sells... and if you guys know MHT, they sell like 20' wheel packages for under 1 grand.

shit if you look at ADV's website in the manufacturing facility link, the first picture you see Fuel wheel boxes, and Fuel is one of the lines MHT and Niche sell.... basically ADV seems to be buying sub 1k wheels and reselling them for roughly 5 grand at least, only difference seems to be the centercap.

Last edited by G-spec; 09-30-2010 at 05:06 PM.
Old 09-30-2010, 05:09 PM   #16
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-spec View Post
new management,
Alain is his friend and he took over 360 after, everyone on 6speedonline knows that the "new management" was a batch of bullshit....so how much you wanna bet Jordan is still involved and making money off it. ADV1 is already banned from 6peedonline and a shitload of other websites as well

Here's a quote from Jordan himself in the interview link you posted.

"Alain who is a personal friend of mine since we were 9 years old was working at 360 helping me with production and getting the company caught up. He was originally my partner in 360 when we first started, and I ended up buying him out after a few months due to personal reasons"

Nice wheels Sons, the same Straight 5 wheels you got was the ones I was in talks with them about getting, except I was going with the CF spokes with polished lip instead.
And intrestingly enough what some people are saying about the ADV1 wheels is that they're made in the same warehouse and are literally some of the same wheels that MHT sells... and if you guys know MHT, they sell like 20' wheel packages for under 1 grand.
I knew they were friends and worked together in the past, Alain was up front about this when we first spoke. The issues with 360 in the past were long waits for orders (I received mine 4 weeks after ordering) and finishing (wheels were flawless upon arrival). I have no complaints, a good friend of mine got a set of spec 5 from Alain and everything was fine on his set too.

Which wheels did you end up getting, G-spec?
ssonss1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 05:26 PM   #17

you might have known that about Alain, but I doubt everyone else in here did, so that's why I wrote it.

I originally had HRE's that were gonna go on my widebody, when widebody fell through, returned the HRE's. Then went to 360 forged for the Straight 5 carbon fiber, but this was around the time where it was all coming out in the open so I decided not to go through with sending them my deposit.

I now have a set of full custom 3 piece step lip DPE's, and I'm gonna be running DPE's for all my future cars, I'm blown away by the customer service I received from the owner and the quality of the wheels.
Old 09-30-2010, 05:56 PM   #18
No Duplicate Accounts Allowed

this is sort of comparable to clothing... the same shirt produced at the same price and has a different logo can cost $300 bucks compared to the average $30 t-shirt.

just shows price doesn't technically mean best quality, you can buy more for less these days.
lowoffset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:11 PM   #19

lol you can't say a wheel is fine based on its finishes by looking at it. Any manufacturer can do that and you will have absolutely no problem driving on streets. Unless you track it to test the rigidity of the wheels, you won't even know if they live up to what the manufacturers claim with their fancy paragraphs.

Usually these high end wheels just go on a car driven on streets only purely for show purpose. Of course it's unlikely that they will fail.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:00 PM   #20

Just like how "hre"' failed on high torque vipers and such.
Death2Theft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:26 PM   #21
They let me be a moderator. LOL

Thanked 3,670 Times in 867 Posts
SpuGen is offline   Reply With Quote