REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Do all girls do this? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/626740-do-all-girls-do.html)

The7even 10-05-2010 07:28 AM

Do all girls do this?

I'm curious if all girls have at one point experimented with another girl.I'm not talking science. I'm talking sexually.

A friend of mine said she tried it after a girl at a night club hit on her and gave her her number.
She says they kissed on 5-6 different occasions and had some groping . She said she thought it was hot and all that but says she loves men too much to do it again. I asked her if shes bi and she says no. She has kids too.
So this got me thinking.. do all women do this?

I've heard some of my female cousins who are straight and have kids, say somethings about megan fox or angelina jolie that got me wondering.
I think almost every girl I know would try it with a really hot girl once.

Your thoughts? Anyone?

Inaii 10-05-2010 07:42 AM

That's a blanket question. Not all girls are that comfortable with their sexuality, same as guys.
Posted via RS Mobile

lowside67 10-05-2010 07:43 AM

As long as society keeps making it "cool", all girls are 8 drinks away from being bi. :)

whitev70r 10-05-2010 08:19 AM

Thank Katy Perry

v.Rossi 10-05-2010 10:55 AM

Not all girls are comfortable experimenting with other girls. Most aren't actually until liquor kicks in, that's when anything goes. :-)
Posted via RS Mobile

InvisibleSoul 10-05-2010 11:30 AM

Being bi is not a yes or no question. It's on a sliding scale where one end is only liking girls, and the other end is only liking guys.

Probably most girls would be very far on the side of only liking guys, but others are spread out over the scale, with full blown lesbians very far on the side of only liking girls.

Whether they try to see what it's like with a girl depends on where they are on the scale, and about how curious and uninhibited they are.

TheNewGirl 10-05-2010 11:38 AM

I think society has always (pre Katy Perry even) been far more permissive with girls experiementing with eachother then it will ever been with guys and that's really what it comes down to more then sexual orientation. It's okay for a girl to kiss her friend to find out if she likes it or not or to flirt with the boy across the room, or on a dare, or because she's drunk or what ever. Not so okay for a boy to do so.

Most of the girls I know have at some point if nothing else, kissed another girl.

TomBox_N 10-05-2010 02:22 PM

Has any straight guy on here kissed or caressed another guy?
Posted via RS Mobile

The7even 10-05-2010 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomBox_N (Post 7132603)
Has any straight guy on here kissed or caressed another guy?
Posted via RS Mobile

no but its good you mention it because as we were talking about this I happen to say "I gotta tell you something" and I looked serious and she went "oh god please no, don't tell me you kissed a guy" and she looked concerned.. i dont know what that shows really..

JSALES 10-05-2010 06:47 PM

two of my ex girlfriends are straight and they dated each other and did all that shit

6793026 10-05-2010 08:05 PM

i've been in that situation before. it's much more common to see two girls kissing versus two guys kissing. It happens much more and accepted and we see girls kissing as "oh, cute" whereas guys kiss would be like wtfff. Guy macho-ness does play a huge role, you'll see girls kissing, grabbing each other boobs when they are drunk, you have your guy buddy coming close to your face, you'll get your ass kicked, hard....

I've had girls over at my apartment and they were just kissing each other but both of them were extremely open about themselves and of course alcohol did spark things up a bit.

I know another chick that did date a girl and she did say that 1) girls are problems and are BITCHES and 2) she misses the cock way too much cause it just ain't the same.

JHatta 10-05-2010 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The7even (Post 7132707)
no but its good you mention it because as we were talking about this I happen to say "I gotta tell you something" and I looked serious and she went "oh god please no, don't tell me you kissed a guy" and she looked concerned.. i dont know what that shows really..

it shows that she is worried that you're gay.

saucywoman 10-05-2010 08:30 PM

i've kissed my bestfriend with the tongue and me and some of my other girl friends will grab each others boobs but that's about it. I do comment if I think a girl's hot but the thought of going down on a girl or doing anything sexual grosses me out so I know I'm not bi

JSilver 10-05-2010 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saucywoman (Post 7133010)
i've kissed my bestfriend with the tongue and me and some of my other girl friends will grab each others boobs but that's about it. I do comment if I think a girl's hot but the thought of going down on a girl or doing anything sexual grosses me out so I know I'm not bi

Thats pretty common actually.

Noir 10-05-2010 10:42 PM

Quote:

My previous gf has done that and I know for a fact that she is not bisexual. She just knew how to party but after the party, I didn't really find her to be hungry for pussy or women in general.

Now, whether she was doing that because she was such a boyfriend pleaser, or enjoys partying hard... well, I never even bothered to ask and it really didn't matter to me.

asian_XL 10-06-2010 04:20 AM

lesbians are okay, as long as they let me join them

UnDeadMage 10-06-2010 10:40 AM

i think guys either just tend to be all gay or all straight. theres usually almost never a middle ground or people who straddle the line

CRS 10-06-2010 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnDeadMage (Post 7133545)
i think guys either just tend to be all gay or all straight. theres usually almost never a middle ground or people who straddle the line

I don't think that's true at all.

I think many guys would rather stay in the closet and keep their sexuality a secret in lieu of coming out with it and exposing themselves. I think many of them fear the stigma that follows around gay guys and many of them might even feel guilty or embarrassed for being gay.

Besides, how many straight guys (who are afraid of being outcasted by those they tell) would tell the very same guys that they "experimented"?

I'm going to guess close to none.

The7even 10-06-2010 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JHatta (Post 7133007)
it shows that she is worried that you're gay.

yeah i mean that's the obvious part..
but it shows that that sort of behavior is looked down upon by even girls who kissed other girls.

JSALES 10-06-2010 02:47 PM

Quote:

my two ex girlfriends did that with each other, went down on each other, finger fucked and they dated for 4 years and they're "straight" apparently

skyxx 10-06-2010 03:27 PM

And you dated them both. That's pretty good man!

k2_alpha 10-06-2010 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asian_XL (Post 7133350)
lesbians are okay, as long as they let me join them

they're lesbians.
if you join they still will be lesbians :troll:

JSALES 10-06-2010 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyxx (Post 7133804)
And you dated them both. That's pretty good man!

yeah, too bad not anymore. could have had many threesomes haha

ScizzMoney 10-06-2010 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CRS (Post 7133618)
I don't think that's true at all.

I think many guys would rather stay in the closet and keep their sexuality a secret in lieu of coming out with it and exposing themselves. I think many of them fear the stigma that follows around gay guys and many of them might even feel guilty or embarrassed for being gay.

Besides, how many straight guys (who are afraid of being outcasted by those they tell) would tell the very same guys that they "experimented"?

I'm going to guess close to none.

Not sure you understood what he was saying.

hotjoint 10-07-2010 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSALES (Post 7133833)
yeah, too bad not anymore. could have had many threesomes haha

:thumbsup: