REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > House and Home Renovations

House and Home Renovations THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Designing your new condo or townhouse? Renovating your kitchen? Share your photos and project ideas with other experts here! We're not just modifying our cars anymore..

Old 10-11-2010, 06:41 PM   #1
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 1,584 Times in 633 Posts
help got a window leak

i got a window leak & it's getting worst now, i was planning on getting one of those leak sealers with the gun (not sure if thats the right name) to get the job done but my window with the leak is those ceiling windows & was wonder if there's a better cheaper alternative solution
Advertisement

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk20000 View Post
I went up to a cute chick and asked her if she'd let me take a photo of her for $30 she slapped me, she said to me that "I AIN'T A WHORE!"

But other than that I have seen every car on display in DTP just by cruising about in Richmond, thank you very much for collecting them together and get someone to sing a cover for "fuck you".

OH FUCK YOU OH OH OOOOH~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neva View Post
wtf man? what the hell kind of women do you go for? spca is for animals not dates...
ae101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 09:03 PM   #2
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Ceiling window? Do you mean a skylight or do you mean a light tube/tunnel? Just trying to figure out what type of window you got.

The other question is the leak coming through the a broken seal on the window assembly or is the leak coming through at another location around the window?

Gonna need more info then you've given.
aznrsx1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:18 PM   #3

it's a basic window but the window is just underneath the are ceiling (no skylighting or light or anything fancy like that) & i think it's a broken seal on the window (or seems like it) cuz nothing i have at home can reach all the way to the top (only half way)

Quote:
I went up to a cute chick and asked her if she'd let me take a photo of her for $30 she slapped me, she said to me that "I AIN'T A WHORE!"

But other than that I have seen every car on display in DTP just by cruising about in Richmond, thank you very much for collecting them together and get someone to sing a cover for "fuck you".

OH FUCK YOU OH OH OOOOH~
Quote:
wtf man? what the hell kind of women do you go for? spca is for animals not dates...
Old 10-12-2010, 11:37 PM   #4
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

I still don't quite get what you're saying where the window is. Cause there's no such thing as a ceiling window, besides a skylight, light tunnel or for commercial applications a glass or plexiglass type of roof panel.

A basic window doesn't explain much. Is it a vinyl, wood or aluminum framed window? Are they single, double or triple paned? Is the window operable (sliding, single hung, fixed, casement...)?

Do you mean it's a window just below the ceiling and built into the wall? How old are the windows? If the seal is broken around the glass panel u can try to repair it but it won't be very durable in my opinion.

If it's a newer window, any gas between the window panes has probably escaped which you probably don't care too much since it appears your main concern is water seeping in.
aznrsx1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 01:51 AM   #5

i will try to get a picture soon for better info

Quote:

OH FUCK YOU OH OH OOOOH~
Quote:
Old 10-15-2010, 11:38 AM   #6
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

would it be the insulation around the window?
oldsnail is offline   Reply With Quote