REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Fashion & Shopping

Fashion & Shopping Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Gotta stay fresh! Latest fashion trends, new clothing lines, mega sales events, and awesome deals..

Old 10-18-2010, 04:47 PM   #51
SFICC-03*

Thanked 2,438 Times in 981 Posts
i love murse threads.
they bring much lulz
Advertisement
unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 05:08 PM   #52
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUPPY View Post
LOL NOTHING TO SAY HUH
OKAY PCE

p.s don't come back with some sore loser reply. no one wants to hear it.
ha hypocrisy at its finest. suck my wiener little puppy
bomberben69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 05:13 PM   #53
'

Thanked 6,557 Times in 1,111 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by guddagudd View Post
Every week, I see a thread hating on "nammer" styled clothing. Nobody hates on skater wear, European-styled clothing, or really baggy hip-hop style wear. Is it because the haters are intimidated by these "nammers"? Why do people care so much about what others wear?
first of fucking all, whats wrong with skater or dance clothing? they wear specific types of clothing to fit their sport and be more practical to move around in.
as for nammers, they buy 100$ ed hardy shirts with shit that look straight out of yugioh.. ask yourself, is it really worth it? are there any advantages of wearing that type of clothing? is it worth buying shoes with retarded designs for like 5x more than genuine pair of converse?
Spoiler!

as for european clothing, at least they make you look classy, stylish and clean in ways.
i had my nammer days so i know. ill take pictures of my old clothes if you want lol
Old 10-18-2010, 05:29 PM   #54
RS controls my life!

Quote:
bomberben you're full of shit. wanna tell me how i'm beyond ignorant first before you start shitting on another topic?
nechako87. northface isn't designer man. you got it all wrong. and you guys are exaggerating so much. i've only seen a handful of people wearing northface last summer, and they were vests too, not bombers.

make up stories + generalize to make a point ?
yo wearing nortface vests in the summer is so much better than wearing a northface jacket. fall the fuck back u wack ass nammer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by filth View Post

sick outfit bro.
filth is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-18-2010, 05:41 PM   #55
I bringith the lowerballerith

Thanked 1,352 Times in 263 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 737! View Post
first of fucking all, whats wrong with skater or dance clothing? they wear specific types of clothing to fit their sport and be more practical to move around in.
as for nammers, they buy 100$ ed hardy shirts with shit that look straight out of yugioh.. ask yourself, is it really worth it? are there any advantages of wearing that type of clothing? is it worth buying shoes with retarded designs for like 5x more than genuine pair of converse?
Spoiler!

as for european clothing, at least they make you look classy, stylish and clean in ways.
i had my nammer days so i know. ill take pictures of my old clothes if you want lol
You're actually retarded, I don't have ANY ed hardy clothing, or tattoo wear and gangster wear, I am simply wondering why everybody ONLY hates on nammer clothing. You're probably just mad because you wear tight-ass jeans and shit, and I am not hating. But ask yourself, is it really worth it having your legs squished together uncomfortably? And I doubt wearing really tight jeans make it "more fit" to skate. It's probably harder...

also what's with the "first of fucking all", don't be so mad lol, it's just the internet
guddagudd is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 10-18-2010, 05:50 PM   #56
'

Thanked 6,557 Times in 1,111 Posts
well im saying nammer clothing in general. ed hardy, affliction, dom rebel and lv, gucci shit teenagers wear nowadays. im not saying its bad to wear lv and gucci, my wallet is lv epi too, but dont wear it like a douche. i mean its "totally cool" to wear a purse .

Quote:
You're probably just mad because you wear tight-ass jeans and shit, and I am not hating. But ask yourself, is it really worth it having your legs squished together uncomfortably? And I doubt wearing really tight jeans make it "more fit" to skate. It's probably harder...
thats cause you dont fucking skate.. yes it is worth having tight jeans, its called stretched denim dumbass. so they arnt tight but they're stretchy.
not more fit? then should you wear fucking baggy clothing and have loose fabric in the way? do some trick and have the board getting caught in the way messing up the trick? im no skater but its pretty fucking common sense bro.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:56 PM   #57
RS controls my life!

ignore him, his username is from a wackass rapper thats irrelevant.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:38 PM   #58
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

wear what you like/want. a movie can't please everyone, one persons fashion sense can't please everyone. this topic comes up everytime and the debate becomes a deadlock every single time.

a girl has two eyes to distinguish who she wants to date, if you're wearing lv, christian audigier, etc. the only thing i can say is thanks. thanks for filtering out the good girls from the golddiggers.

but seriously, this topic is like asking which came first? chicken or the egg. who gives a flying fuck? let's talk about lambos, girls, sports, anything but not argue about clothes please!

his question was answered, let this thread die down now. if you're going to further debate, you're simply justifying that another members comment is getting to you. it's like arguments that happen online on youtube about being a fagget justin beiber fan or who's the best band. whether you win or lose, you're still retarded.

Rule 1: You do not talk about Fight Club. Rule 2: You do not talk about Fight Club.

Last edited by v.Rossi; 10-19-2010 at 03:02 PM. Reason: typo
v.Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-18-2010, 08:19 PM   #59
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.Rossi View Post
his question was answered, let this thread die down now. if you're going to further debate, you're simply justifying that another members comment is getting to you. it's like arguments that happen online on youtube about being a fagget justin beiber fan or who's the best band. whether you win or lose, you're still retarded.
LMAO! Thats all I WANTED! A question to be answered...I wouldnt of made this thread if I knew these fellow fashion members would just hate.

It seems like the people hating have more issues with themselves and need to talk down on people who wear popular brands.
Ludepower is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-18-2010, 09:06 PM   #60
RS controls my life!

lol popular brands. lol
Old 10-18-2010, 09:15 PM   #61
I don't get it

lots of people wear it here in Vancouver area = they are popular

if you guys hate justin bieber or miley cyrus, its too bad. they are popular and many people like their music. you can laugh about how shit their music is and make fun of the people who listen to it, but never less they are popular. just like true religion and murses.
PUPPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:20 PM   #62
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 1,105 Times in 540 Posts
Can someone ID this murse? I want to use it to destroy the LV murse.

taylor192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:51 PM   #63
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
lots of people wear it here in Vancouver area = they are popular

if you guys hate justin bieber or miley cyrus, its too bad. they are popular and many people like their music. you can laugh about how shit their music is and make fun of the people who listen to it, but never less they are popular. just like true religion and murses.
aside from little girls, the only audience of Bieber are little boys who wish they had a vagina instead of a cock. i totally understand why you defend murses so religiously now... its so your 'popular' self can conveniently carry tampons to the bieber concert next week so you dont drown the 8 year old girl sitting beside you in an ocean of vagina blood. shucks man im so sorry i ever made fun of you, you sentimental soul.

Last edited by bomberben69; 10-18-2010 at 09:57 PM.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:59 PM   #64
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberben69 View Post
little girls and little boys who wish they had a vagina instead of a cock listen to justin bieber and miley cyrus. i totally understand why you defend murses so religiously now... its so you can conveniently carry your tampons to the bieber concert next week. shucks man im so sorry i ever made fun of you, you sentimental soul, you.
Ludepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:22 PM   #65
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,357 Times in 3,446 Posts
Just had to post this again:

And maybe this:

Last edited by Manic!; 10-18-2010 at 10:32 PM.
Manic! is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 10-18-2010, 10:43 PM   #66
I don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberben69 View Post
aside from little girls, the only audience of Bieber are little boys who wish they had a vagina instead of a cock. i totally understand why you defend murses so religiously now... its so your 'popular' self can conveniently carry tampons to the bieber concert next week so you dont drown the 8 year old girl sitting beside you in an ocean of vagina blood. shucks man im so sorry i ever made fun of you, you sentimental soul.
you fail in life. i seriously recommend you learn to read + go see a psychiatrist
i challenged you to a very simple discussion of why you think murses are for pussies, and you repeatedly weasel yourself out of the subject at hand, by creating irrelevant stories such as the one i quoted, or saying things like "suck my wiener"
i conclude that you are a internet pedo with a weird fetish for murses, and you probably pop a boner whenever you see a thread about them. so no, i'm the one that feels sorry for you, and im going to stop posting here because its getting repetitive and annoying.
PUPPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:05 PM   #67

Interests: greg

are you homo PUPPY?
Nechako87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:33 PM   #68
Banned (ABWS)

my objective is complete. you is maaad you is maaad
Old 10-19-2010, 04:19 AM   #69
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Thanked 4,550 Times in 463 Posts
Puppy you're only making yourself look worse by defending murses as much as you are. We won't be able to help picturing you as this little fairy kid sitting by your computer nearly in tears about to soil yourself because guys were insulting the usage or existence of murses.

Personally, I think murses are pretty.... . I mean no offense to those who use them. This is my personal opinion and preference, and we are all entitled to our own right?

But seriously, the fact that it's called a MURSE should speak for itself.

A "Murse". It's a MAN-purse. It's a woman's accessory... for men? So it would be 0% feminine if we started coining or inventing... say.... pads for men? Mads? High heels for men? Meels? Or even tampons for men? Mampons? (or fucking MANpons???)

I rest my case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy View Post
my rule of thumb when picking between 2 or more girls .. always go with the one with bigger boobs
palepilsenpin0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 10:22 AM   #70
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,357 Times in 3,446 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by palepilsenpin0y View Post
Puppy you're only making yourself look worse by defending murses as much as you are. We won't be able to help picturing you as this little fairy kid sitting by your computer nearly in tears about to soil yourself because guys were insulting the usage or existence of murses.

Personally, I think murses are pretty.... . I mean no offense to those who use them. This is my personal opinion and preference, and we are all entitled to our own right?

But seriously, the fact that it's called a MURSE should speak for itself.

A "Murse". It's a MAN-purse. It's a woman's accessory... for men? So it would be 0% feminine if we started coining or inventing... say.... pads for men? Mads? High heels for men? Meels? Or even tampons for men? Mampons? (or fucking MANpons???)

I rest my case.
You forgot about these:

Old 10-19-2010, 10:47 AM   #71
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by guddagudd View Post
You're actually retarded, I don't have ANY ed hardy clothing, or tattoo wear and gangster wear, I am simply wondering why everybody ONLY hates on nammer clothing. You're probably just mad because you wear tight-ass jeans and shit, and I am not hating. But ask yourself, is it really worth it having your legs squished together uncomfortably? And I doubt wearing really tight jeans make it "more fit" to skate. It's probably harder...

also what's with the "first of fucking all", don't be so mad lol, it's just the internet
Well I bet a lot of us here had nammer-ish clothing back in high school.

Difference is, normal people grow out of it whereas retards continue to wear murses, true religions, and ed hardy when they're 24 going in for an interview at Futureshop or trying to look hard standing outside the entrance of metrotown
Vinny G is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-23-2010, 02:14 AM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenDuang View Post
lol, it's not a womens bag its a unisex messenger bag.
Go on the louisvuitton.com website. Go to the Mens section. Can you find anything in the Damier Azur Print? The Damier Azur Print was introduced in 2007 as a "women's line."

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenDuang View Post
Lol pussies and wannabe wears murses
To get my self not banned i can tell you it's not on the site because it's old and they don't list older models
What's worst someone who's a fag/wanna-be for wearing a men's bag or someone who calls everyone a fag/wanna-be and wants a women's bag?
Sky_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-23-2010, 03:28 AM   #73
not the mod you're looking for

Thanked 1,534 Times in 555 Posts

"Looze is looze. Absolutely 150000% looze is looze."
FN-2199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:27 AM   #74
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 2,216 Times in 510 Posts
Anyone else notice 737! 's avatar with the C&C shirt? Doesn't it look like one of her tits aren't... well "pushed up" like her right one? haha
illicitstylz is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-23-2010, 10:27 AM   #75
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

I had some ed hardy wine from vegas to la. That was interesting...no idea why netjets had them on the falcon. haha