REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Fashion & Shopping

Fashion & Shopping Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Gotta stay fresh! Latest fashion trends, new clothing lines, mega sales events, and awesome deals..

Old 10-23-2010, 11:26 AM   #76
I STILL don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny G View Post
Well I bet a lot of us here had nammer-ish clothing back in high school.

Difference is, normal people grow out of it whereas retards continue to wear murses, true religions, and ed hardy when they're 24 going in for an interview at Futureshop or trying to look hard standing outside the entrance of metrotown
Pretty sure almost noone in Vancouver wears Ed Hardy, Northface bombers and murses anymore, I remember it being the style for nammers in like 2005 though, there aren't as many "nammers" wearing all those rhinestone studded and flashy clothing either. It's mostly those little white kids rocking that stuff along with Tapout, CA and Affliction. Also, pretty sure noone is retarded enough to go to an interview decked out in those clothes.. LOL
Advertisement
aliuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:08 PM   #77
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

^ the bald 230lb juice monkeys are still rocking the studded ed hardy/ca hoodies with the murse

Rule 1: You do not talk about Fight Club. Rule 2: You do not talk about Fight Club.
v.Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 05:54 PM   #78
SFICC-03*

Thanked 2,438 Times in 981 Posts
nammers should bring back indian motorcycle
ahhhh the 90s...
unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 08:17 AM   #79
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 1,105 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliuu View Post
Pretty sure almost noone in Vancouver wears Ed Hardy, Northface bombers and murses anymore, I remember it being the style for nammers in like 2005 though, there aren't as many "nammers" wearing all those rhinestone studded and flashy clothing either. It's mostly those little white kids rocking that stuff along with Tapout, CA and Affliction. Also, pretty sure noone is retarded enough to go to an interview decked out in those clothes.. LOL
What bubble do you live in? Still lots of DBs rocking Ed Hardy crap.
taylor192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 03:20 AM   #80
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by guddagudd View Post
So it's gay to wear a bag to carry extra items such as a mp3 player, cigarettes and lighters, sunglasses but it's completely manly to wear jeans that are tight all the way down or long leather boots?
-Mp3 player can be part of a smart phone
-Cigarettes and Lighter (singular) cause cancer
-Sunglasses can be carried on your head
...and no. If I can count the change in your pants you better be using it to call a tailor. Leather boots are acceptable if you own a Motorcycle, are a cowboy, or working some type of trade.

A 'murse' is just a modern 'fanny pack'.

I bet you guys would buy Louis Vitton snap on wrist bands if they made them... or hair elastics?
Walperstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 02:31 PM   #81
I STILL don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor192 View Post
What bubble do you live in? Still lots of DBs rocking Ed Hardy crap.
Yeah theres a handful but nothing like it was a couple years ago
aliuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 06:07 PM   #82
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

I still see quite a lot of guys wearing the typical deuce bag outfit that still thinks its cool

true religion blue jeans, ed hardy hoody (or some other $200+ hoody with a giant skull or animal on it), LV or Gucci man purse.
dave123 is offline   Reply With Quote