with everything listed below.
My 2007 Rabbit is up for sale. I have been the only owner and there are no ICBC claims. The car currently has 99,000 km. Despite the higher mileage this car has been babied and never abused. I have a 12 year clean driving record and a Roadstar discount to prove it.
In short here are the Coles notes on this:
- all the options the 2007 came with except heated seats
- 17'' Audi RS6 Replicas with barely driven 225/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S
- KW coilovers (lowered 1'' in the back and 1.75'' in the front)
- GTI headlights conversion
- European Golf Fogs
- R32 tailights with working fog
- european headlight switch
- daytime lights turned off
- key fob programmed to open and close windows and sunroof
- Votex front valence
- professionally color matched lower half of rear bumper
- chrome mirror covers
- Sharan antena
- Votex rear sunshade
- 4 door Rabbit centre console/ armrest
- Votex chrome slip on exhaust covers
- Dealer installed iPod module in glove compartment
- door handles changed out with two passenger side textured door handles to avoid break-ins
- comes with two switchblade keys, one valet key and all the manuals
This care has been serviced at the dealer. I have a folder full of receipts for the new owner.
There have been no engine modifications done, not even a cold air intake, at any point in this car's life.
I own this car and there are no liens against it.
The price is negotiable. Make me an offer and we'll work something out.