REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   First Kiss Story (Post Yours) (https://www.revscene.net/forums/629289-first-kiss-story-post-yours.html)

Paper 11-03-2010 06:38 PM

First Kiss Story (Post Yours)

Post Your first kiss story's below. They seem to be very interesting.

Thanks for posting :)

EDIT:: Good Stories :)

ForbiddenX 11-03-2010 07:47 PM

Took me a while to muster up the courage to kiss my gf, was still in highschool and never kissed anyone before so I didn't really know how it was going to be. Had a bunch of scenerios in my head as to how it would happen and none of it actually came true lol! We were watching great debaters and then we were just talking and I slowly went in for it and she slowly came in closer then BAM I just went for it.

Next day we went to the beach and had our first actual real kiss(tongue action etcetc) not just a long peck on the lips. This happened at like the end of january too so it was pretty cold so we had blankets and had to get real close ;).

ScizzMoney 11-03-2010 07:49 PM

Grade 1 outside during lunch break, playing by a swinging gate. Leaned in for a kiss and got one back. We were 'boyfriend and girlfriend' for what seemed like forever, but was only until i moved near the end of the year and switched schools. We only ever did kiss the one time though, we were too scared to tell anyone, lol. We did hold hands when we'd walk home from school (we both lived close by). We ate lunch together almost everyday and played tag and kickball lots. Didn't get my next kiss until Grade 3.

The_AK 11-03-2010 08:01 PM

grade 5 elementary school spin the bottle,

yea real sweet

guddagudd 11-03-2010 08:22 PM

screw first kiss, how about the first time you bone? hahaha

Just kidding, um, it was with my ex girlfriend and we were at my house. It was the first day of us getting together and after we were done chilling and she was leaving, I said hey you forgot something, she turned around and I kissed her.

boss604 11-03-2010 10:00 PM

walked her home in the rain, before she turned around i put the umbrella down and went for it ! she was all rosy cheeks an smiling lol

6793026 11-03-2010 10:03 PM

wow, what a great question, seriously, i can't even remember the names of the girls I've met last night, I can barely remember when I first kissed my gf.

i think i must have held her hands lots, kissed her neck, cheeks and then i think i just slided in for a kiss on the lips... when and where,... shit. i can't even remember.

beetea 11-03-2010 10:32 PM

sitting atop the monkey bars at her elementary school, just holding hands and talking, then dropped my cellphone. we both tried to catch it at the same time and head butted each other. stopped. looked at each other and just a long smooch.

SkinnyPupp 11-03-2010 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AK (Post 7171729)
grade 5 elementary school spin the bottle,

yea real sweet

Same here :lol
Posted via RS Mobile

threezero 11-03-2010 11:52 PM

I have trouble trying to get my first love to get wit me back than so i don't have those mushy first kiss story.
I lost my first kiss to a slut we literally just made out, she was hot thought. We end up having a 1 night stand on the same day. She call me the next day and told me she is going to get with this other guy that was chasing her.

broke my little teenage heart, well just a little cause i end up telling the girl i was pursuing, ie da first love, what happen and she got real jealous and decide to dump her bf to be with me.

turn out she was a whore too lol

crazy random shit like this don't really happen to me anymore lol, i have a steady gf that is not a whore now but man the chick that took my first kiss so such a good kisser and the whole package

Drow 11-04-2010 12:26 AM

it was on halloween, also was the first time we hung out after getting together. after we were alone and finally separated from the group, we were hugging behind this pillar till i worked up the balls to lean in. felt like a man that night, now every halloween i get this fuzzy feeling

FN-2199 11-04-2010 12:28 AM

I think mine was way back in kindergarten, when I had my first "girlfriend" (even though the concept didn't make any sense). All I can remember is sloppy, drool infused kisses under the church bells :rofl:
If that doesn't count, I guess my first kiss was a girl in grade 6, who oddly enough, became a lesbian shortly into highschool :haha:

LC21 11-04-2010 12:38 AM

Back in highschool, met this chick from playland, and we hit it off. HAHA

Culture_Vulture 11-04-2010 12:41 AM

kissed a girl while she was asleep during nap time, preschool

vafanculo 11-04-2010 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nammerboi3 (Post 7172085)
sitting atop the monkey bars at her elementary school, just holding hands and talking, then dropped my cellphone. we both tried to catch it at the same time and head butted each other. stopped. looked at each other and just a long smooch.

Umm, please tell me you carried a cellphone when you were in elementary school...
Posted via RS Mobile

LsquareD 11-04-2010 01:08 AM

my mom kissed me after a few seconds i was born

Greenstoner 11-04-2010 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vafanculo (Post 7172285)
Umm, please tell me you carried a cellphone when you were in elementary school...
Posted via RS Mobile

already got a business going on judgin by his username :D :troll:

beetea 11-04-2010 09:31 AM

hahaha

it was highschool. i was a late bloomer, thinking girls had cooties until grade 8

Inaii 11-04-2010 01:22 PM

Grade 3 in the middle of class. We were lining up to go to the gym for an assembly and we did one of those "lean in with your butt sticking way out" type of kisses. We got sent to the principal's office after though. Something about it being inappropriate behaviour in class.
Posted via RS Mobile

mpr 11-04-2010 01:53 PM

Grade 1. a caucasian girl pulled me away into the school library to make out and look at her underwear...I wish I can see her today and tell her that story.

The_AK 11-04-2010 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpr (Post 7172784)
Grade 1. a caucasian girl pulled me away into the school library to make out and look at her underwear...I wish I can see her today and tell her that story.

LOL.

xilley 11-04-2010 06:23 PM

how sweet you guysss, hahah
first time was down a ravine with my first gf in gr 6 she wanted it so i gotta give it to her ;) LOL

did you guys get butterflies?

HonestTea 11-04-2010 08:17 PM

My first kissed sucked in grade 6 lol

The BEST and most MEMORABLE kiss though was 4months ago, in the backseat of a taxi and on vacation in HK with the girlfriend :) Absolutely AMAZING! :)

xilley 11-04-2010 09:22 PM

^ agree, first kiss arent special, their just " first of everythin" kinda thing

xmisstrinh 11-04-2010 10:11 PM

He wasn't man enough so I kissed him first.