REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Member's Support Area / Suggestions Box / Website Bugs (https://www.revscene.net/forums/members-support-area-suggestions-box-website-bugs_99/)
-   -   Berzerker (https://www.revscene.net/forums/630003-berzerker.html)

kokanee_vtec 11-12-2010 12:00 AM

Berzerker

I think we need a better MOD on RS chat , Berz seems like an immature prick. Maybe another MOD should watch over him. I've had about enough of his racist BS.

Berzerker 11-12-2010 12:06 AM

Congrats you just crossed the line. There have been 3 mods in chat the last day or so that have witnessed your attitude. Remember you brought this on yourself. I encourage you to post the PM's that have been sent back and forth between us. If you don't I will. Actually just because I'm transparent and have done nothing wrong I'll post them up for everyone to see what a bitch your being.

Just for clarification so you all can be the judge here is the initial message I sent to him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berzerker
Hey man time to ease back on the gender jokes with inaii around she has mentioned a couple times that she is getting offended. Thanks bud. I would do the same for anyone that is taking offense to anything said it chat. If you get tired of the brown jokes I will put a stop to those as well...

His immediate response was to come into chat and say

"Berzerker has a vagina"

Then chat proceeded as usual with the usual suspects and usual joking around. Then Kokanee starts acting all butthurt and sends me the following messages while still joking around in chat with everyone else.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kokanee_vtec
Quote:

Why would I want to ban you from chat. Your a fun part of it. I have nothing against you or anything you say. However Inaii was getting upset with all the comments. Why is that hard to understand. So I asked you to stop and you made me out to be the asshole. I think you need to take a look at your actions to see how things went in this situation.

Quote:

Quote:

You know what your being a troll about things. Do I have to go back and show you the logs about things you've said. Just because someone actually took offense to your comments doesn't mean you get to troll me. People have different tolerances to things. Inaii didn't like the sandwich and femminist comments don't get all buthurt about it. I'm not falling for your shit and I'm actually getting tired of it. Don't be a dick.

Quote:

Racist comments are a bit much dude, I feelt kinda offended . Can this come to a stop?

ya.ok Aslong as you wont be a dick towards me ,I wont. I know you would love to ban me from chat, so im not falling for your shit either.

I stopped the Inaii BS, I made you out to be an asshole because of you racist comments.

So you tell me.. did I react inappropriately or does Kokanee deserve a ban for being a whiny troll bitch and posting this bullshit thread?

Berz out.

FN-2199 11-12-2010 12:09 AM

In for PMs.

:Popcorn

Edit: Grow up, kokanee_vtec.

Berzerker 11-12-2010 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kokanee_vtec (Post 7182967)
I think we need a better MOD on RS chat , Berz seems like an immature prick. Maybe another MOD should watch over him. I've had about enough of his racist BS.

Quoted just so you can't edit your shit....

Berz out.

?NR 11-12-2010 06:28 AM

Berz: I don't think I need to step in here, I concur with your decision.

kokanee: evidence does not look to be beneficial for your complaint.

this is the second time there has been a complaint against you. Your behaviour was less than fitting, judging from the evidence Berz posted.

I suggest from here on you tread lightly as I have personally warned you before via pm.

saucywoman 11-12-2010 08:42 AM

to put in my two cents, berz is prob one of the mods who I have NEVER seen power trip so before anyone ever accuses him of this rethink this.

bcrdukes 11-12-2010 06:07 PM

I was in the chatroom when this ensued. Such a poor decision upon kokanee_vtec to make up unjustified accusations of "racism".

Senna4ever 11-12-2010 06:17 PM

Wow...someone needs to grow up.

SpuGen 11-12-2010 06:46 PM

Wtf. Berz is a mod?

Lomac 11-12-2010 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpuGen (Post 7183817)
Wtf. Berz is a mod?

Yup, we're handing out the mod titles like candy to children from a van.

Come here, Spugen... you know you want some. And while you're here, want to help me find my puppy? :D

saucywoman 11-13-2010 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lomac (Post 7184137)
Yup, we're handing out the mod titles like candy to children from a van.

Come here, Spugen... you know you want some. And while you're here, want to help me find my puppy? :D

hahahaha yeah we sexually molest you first though ;)

hchang 11-13-2010 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saucywoman (Post 7184521)
hahahaha yeah we sexually molest you first though ;)

Where can I sign up!? :lol

Senna4ever 11-13-2010 11:46 AM

I'm still hurting from when Orgasm Donor err.....donated in me. :(

gdoh 11-13-2010 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saucywoman (Post 7183198)
to put in my two cents, berz is prob one of the mods who I have NEVER seen power trip so before anyone ever accuses him of this rethink this.

this

Berzerker 11-13-2010 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senna4ever (Post 7184618)
I'm still hurting from when Orgasm Donor err.....donated in me. :(

I was lucky... I got Lomac ;)

Berz out.

kokanee_vtec 11-13-2010 10:43 PM

Was banned from RS chat about a minute ago By Berz in guessing for no apparent reason.

Nechako87 11-13-2010 10:45 PM

i'm pretty sure this thread is the reason

kokanee_vtec 11-13-2010 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nechako87 (Post 7185443)
i'm pretty sure this thread is the reason

If this threrd is the reason that it explains it self, Berz is power trippen.

Berzerker 11-13-2010 10:50 PM

Quote:

Now what the fuck was that for? Banned from chat for what?

Quote:

What you think you can make a thread like that about a mod and not have repercussions? Your lucky your only banned from chat and not banned from all of RS. It was my choice to let you stay active and not receive a full ban. Your the only one that can make things right... there is a thread there YOU started that needs to be addressed.

Then you go and make 2 more bullshit posts in this thread... I'm suggesting a full ban to let you think about your attitude on RS perhaps a week will let you think things out?

Berz out.

ruthless 11-13-2010 10:51 PM

lol kokaine u drunk again?

i think he wanted to burry the hatchet but u left? w.e. guys forget about this shit and move on...we were once a happy family, no homo
:heartsmile:

Berzerker 11-13-2010 10:56 PM

This is a good a place as any to "bury the hatchet" if he want's to make things right this thread is the first place it should happen.

Berz out.

ruthless 11-13-2010 10:58 PM

kokaine get ur hindu ass in here and apologize for the sexist comments (sse now that was racist) and calling out berz, were all friends so put this shit behind us...:teeth::sleep:

ruthless out

jasonturbo 11-13-2010 11:09 PM

Wait a minute....

...there is girls on RS????

FN-2199 11-14-2010 12:23 AM

^ Girls, and grammar retards too! :)

kokanee_vtec 11-14-2010 09:16 PM

I fail, sorry for whatever negativity I caused towards Berz. My emotions were raging at the time I made this thread, now those feelings are all gone. Sorry again Berz.