REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Member's Support Area / Suggestions Box / Website Bugs (https://www.revscene.net/forums/members-support-area-suggestions-box-website-bugs_99/)
-   -   Drivehard.ca virus posting? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/630066-drivehard-ca-virus-posting.html)

seekerbeta 11-12-2010 08:59 PM

Drivehard.ca virus posting?

i keep getting google and firefox saying that this site hosts malware, can the mods check this out and let me know?

Thanks

sexyaccord 11-12-2010 10:27 PM

same here.
so i went directly to www.revscene.net/forums instead of revscene.net

!SG 11-13-2010 05:29 PM

looking into it, weird...

hchang 11-15-2010 06:16 PM

Bump.

Not sure whether if this is related or not, but when I come onto revscene via my most recently visited pages on Google Chrome, it always shows that I'm not logged in, no matter how many times I punch in my username and password.

So instead of revscene.net/forums I always have to go on www.revscene.net/forums/

Raid3n 11-15-2010 09:06 PM

the issue with revscene.net/forums not keeping you logged in has been around for a while, and i don't think there is anything that can be done about it. you'll just have to make sure the address has the www. on it unfortunately.

hchang 11-15-2010 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raid3n (Post 7188045)
the issue with revscene.net/forums not keeping you logged in has been around for a while, and i don't think there is anything that can be done about it. you'll just have to make sure the address has the www. on it unfortunately.

Really?

It used to always work for me up until recently.

!SG 11-16-2010 03:40 AM

delete and redownload the cookie,

there is a sticky thread on this topic in the support forum!

rb 11-16-2010 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hchang (Post 7187776)
Bump.

Not sure whether if this is related or not, but when I come onto revscene via my most recently visited pages on Google Chrome, it always shows that I'm not logged in, no matter how many times I punch in my username and password.

So instead of revscene.net/forums I always have to go on www.revscene.net/forums/

I get that with IE all the time. Just hit refresh if you still get the login page.

CRS 11-16-2010 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rb (Post 7188429)
I get that with IE all the time. Just hit refresh if you still get the login page.

I think you would need to enable cookies or trusted sites.

Look on the bottom bar on the right side. There is something there you can click on to enable this.

DHP 1 11-18-2010 12:19 PM

Our website recently got hacked and now it is back online virus-free.

Sorry for any inconvenience that may caused.