REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Old 11-16-2010, 03:04 AM   #1
I am on the internets

FS: BMW M OEM wheels | 2 sets | tires

First set.
Style M68 OEM wheels. These came on M Sport packages and "Competition Packages" of the E46 BMWs.
These are staggered setup.
From E46 330Ci. The previous owner had them refinished and painted chrome. Had nothing better to do. Chrome is peeling on one wheel, the other three are good. Wheels have no damage, no rash just the stupid chrome is peeling. They only had maybe 7000kms on them after refinishing. MINT. If these do not sell for what I want, I will keep them as winter wheels. They look pretty good in chrome actually. these will fit E36, E46, E90.
17x7.5 and 17x8.5 in the back. 5 bolt pattern. 5x120. 17 inch.
Wheels come with center caps.

$600 obo

Second set.
2 OEM M3 rims come with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S tires
One rim is mint, it was a spare. the other has very minor curb rash.
Both are balanced and cleaned.
Tires are at about 30% tread.

$200 for both. I'm simply going a different route and that's why these light, BMW MOTORSPORT stamped bad boys are for sale. Super cheap.
Advertisement
maxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 03:55 PM   #2
I am on the internets

ALL SOLD.
maxx is offline   Reply With Quote