REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   I cheated on my boyfriend, should i tell him... (https://www.revscene.net/forums/631981-i-cheated-my-boyfriend-should-i-tell-him.html)

iamadouche 12-04-2010 06:21 PM

I cheated on my boyfriend, should i tell him...

So I want to say first off that i'm a complete slut and i'm the scum of the earth. I don't deserve my bf and i'm completely ashamed and probably should be chained to a wall and beaten.

i have had a bf for four years.
i love him
he loves me
I want to marry this guy/I can see myself marrying him.
but, i fucked up.

four months ago i cheated on him with another guy. We had sex twice and had somewhat of a relationship.

i've completely ended all ties with the "fling" and i feel like a complete slut/skank. I ended it because i realized what i was doing was completely wrong and stupid.

-
Should I tell my boyfriend?

I honestly believe I will never cheat on him again. I don't know why I did, I was weak. And one thing led to another and I cheated.

If i tell him he will probably leave me.
But, if I don't tell him and we get married i'll have this hanging over me for the rest of my life and I don't know if I can handle that.

We are both 26 and marriage is definitely an option sometime in the near future (a few years maybe?).

What should this stupid good for nothing slut of a woman do?
And please feel free to call me names and ridicule me as I deserve it.

skyxx 12-04-2010 06:27 PM

WHAT! WTF you cheated on me!...... I don't want to talk to you anymore.

TOS'd 12-04-2010 06:27 PM

you dun goofed.

MR_BIGGS 12-04-2010 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamadouche (Post 7214728)
-

I honestly believe I will never cheat on him again. I don't know why I did. I'm just a weak person. And one thing led to another and I cheated.

In the same paragraph you said you will not cheat again...yet you are weak...

lol.

:troll:

skyxx 12-04-2010 06:31 PM

I will forgive you if:

A) you promise to make me Bacon sandwiches for life and sleep in the kitchen

B) Make bacon sandwiches wearing only an Apron and sleep in the kitchen

FI-Z33 12-04-2010 06:35 PM

Lol wtf skyxx...how you know she's like miranda kerr?
Posted via RS Mobile

iamadouche 12-04-2010 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR_BIGGS (Post 7214736)
In the same paragraph you said you will not cheat again...yet you are weak...

lol.

:troll:

i meant to write, i was weak.

Berzerker 12-04-2010 06:43 PM

Why did you come on RS? If we all say tell him are you going to? If we all say deny it are you going to?

Really I can't help but think this is a troll account. Why would we call you names? Does that make you feel better about things?

I think you answered yourself in saying you would never do it again so why wreck the trust? If living with guilt is something you have to do to make a relationship work then do it. Don't fess up and ruin a good thing just because YOU feel bad about it. Imagine what's going to happen if you admit it.

Berz out.

OTG-ZR2 12-04-2010 06:43 PM

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

If i was the dude, consider the relationship done.

You can't be trusted anymore.

TOS'd 12-04-2010 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OTG-ZR2 (Post 7214755)
If i was the dude, consider the relationship done.

But as the dude, you don't know what she did. So how can it be done.

KuSouL 12-04-2010 06:56 PM

:Popcorn

MR_BIGGS 12-04-2010 07:02 PM

Just get back in the kitchen...

ilvtofu 12-04-2010 07:04 PM

If you do marry him the truth will come out sooner or later. Better soon IMO before you go any further into it. If you're cheating on this guy I'm not sure if he really is the one for you, either way you gotta tell him

Oscar_Binswood 12-04-2010 07:22 PM

In all honesty, I'd probably tell him just so you can come clean with yourself. Remember,YOU fucked up. So face the consequences, and let him decide if he still wants to be with you. Really should have considered the consequences before you did it. And didn't you come to the realization after the first time you slept with him?

God you are a skank.

guddagudd 12-04-2010 08:04 PM

PM me your number, I will help you see the light again. :evil

tiger_handheld 12-04-2010 08:28 PM

if the tables were turned, and the guy cheated on you. what would you as the gf do?

ScizzMoney 12-04-2010 08:47 PM

I think you just needed to get it out of your system. A lot of girls I know have gone through that and are in happy marriages right now. Only time will tell if those decisions will come back to haunt them. If you truly feel you won't do it again and can see this man as a good husband, why ruin it? Accept what happened and move on.

Kim Jong Un 12-04-2010 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamadouche (Post 7214728)
So I want to say first off that i'm a complete slut and i'm the scum of the earth. I don't deserve my bf and i'm completely ashamed and probably should be chained to a wall and beaten.

i have had a bf for four years.
i love him
he loves me
I want to marry this guy/I can see myself marrying him.
but, i fucked up.

four months ago i cheated on him with another guy. We had sex twice and had somewhat of a relationship.

i've completely ended all ties with the "fling" and i feel like a complete slut/skank. I ended it because i realized what i was doing was completely wrong and stupid.

-

I honestly believe I will never cheat on him again. I don't know why I did, I was weak. And one thing led to another and I cheated.

If i tell him he will probably leave me.
But, if I don't tell him and we get married i'll have this hanging over me for the rest of my life and I don't know if I can handle that.

We are both 26 and marriage is definitely an option sometime in the near future (a few years maybe?).

What should this stupid good for nothing slut of a woman do?
And please feel free to call me names and ridicule me as I deserve it.

You would like that don't you.

cowcowcafe 12-04-2010 11:48 PM

tell him you got std

miss_crayon 12-05-2010 10:22 AM

If you were dumb enough to ruin a good thing, then you deserve what's coming to you with the relationship. Whether or not you tell him...it'll eventually all unravel in one way or another. Maybe he will find out from somebody, maybe you'll crack and end up telling him etc etc.

I think he deserves to know, especially if you love him and think he's the one. You can't start a marriage/a family based on a lie. Yes, you may lose him..but perhaps you should stop being selfiSh and thinking "me me me," and think about letting him go to someone who actually would respect him.
Posted via RS Mobile