REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   How to get your girl to... (https://www.revscene.net/forums/632186-how-get-your-girl.html)

Zinc 12-07-2010 08:44 AM

How to get your girl to...

Wear a thong? (Sorry if there's a thread like this already.)

I really enjoy them, needless to say. Haha.
She said she has tried them but doesn't like how they feel.
I'm probably out of luck.

So what are you thoughts guys? Girls are welcome to share as well.

Marioo1991 12-07-2010 09:23 AM

I was in a similar situation before, I went out with a girl who never wore them. Eventually she realized how much i liked them, then as a surprise she bought some and before i could see them on her we broke up :/

Keep expressing your interest, you never know what could happen.

TheNewGirl 12-07-2010 09:25 AM

Why..?

You know a lot of girls are really self conscious about their butts thighs and stomachs. Thongs highlight the two former and it may very well be the case that your girlfriend isn't comfortable with these areas. If that's the case, you're better off with a comfortable girl in normal panties than an uncomfortable, stressed out and up tight girl in a thong.

Also they're often not comfortable. Would you wear one? Seriously? You offer to wear a thong and then see if she will change her position.

Personally I have several that I generally reserve for when pantylines are an issue but having a wedgie doesn't say 'sexy time' to me. :P

mpr 12-07-2010 09:34 AM

troll, just hide all her underwear and replace it with thongs.

tiger_handheld 12-07-2010 12:49 PM

two words: Hanky Panky available at Wearelse and Holt Renfrew.

Are you another case of Col. Robin Williams?

Okami 12-07-2010 02:10 PM

are there any stores that sell only thongs? or try to find a giftcard that says in the fine print.. only applicable on thong and thong related merchandise.. if she doesn't use.. tell her you're not ever getting anything from me ever again

Nechako87 12-07-2010 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpr (Post 7218015)

this is the best idea yet!:rofl:

CanadaGoose 12-07-2010 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zinc (Post 7217989)
She said she has tried them but doesn't like how they feel.

This reminds me of a scene in Bounty Hunter (I think it was?) where Gerard Butler is arguing with Katherine Heigl about comfort vs. sexiness and she's going off about comfort and efficiency, and he finally blurts out THE PROBLEM WITH COMFORT... IS THAT NOBODY WANTS TO FUCK IT!!

TheNewGirl 12-07-2010 03:01 PM

That's The Ugly Truth. And it was a hilarious scene. But in the end it turned out that he did want to fuck it. Comfortable or not.

And one of the problems with discomfort is no one wants to fuck that either (well a select few do and hey if the OP falls into that category, go for it) particularly for girls that are extremely self conscious (and that is often the case with girls who don't have a lot of things that they wear just for the bed room). Like have you ever had sex with a girl who's more concerned about what you think about her thighs then getting off? Not sexy. Really. Or worse, one who really isn't into what is going on and is grudgingly humoring you? That's super not sexy.

So unless the thong is a deal breaker for the OP I would suggest he express his interest and then lay off it bring it up now and then but NO PRESSURE. If she does it of her own accord all will be much better for everyone involved.

TOS'd 12-07-2010 03:07 PM

Dump her. Move on.

threezero 12-07-2010 03:52 PM

I got my girl to start wearing thongs for me. U have to show her u love her body. Make her feel sexy in granny panties. If she feels better, have the lights off first until she gets comfortable. When she does try it out. Play with the thong, u can use it to get her off in a way that can't be achieve with normal panties. Make it so it's a treat for both you AND her.
Posted via RS Mobile

Matlock 12-07-2010 04:09 PM

This might seem too easy, but have you tried asking her to wear a thong?

Euro7r 12-07-2010 04:13 PM

Tell her you have a thong fetish and it's bothering you.

Zinc 12-07-2010 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNewGirl (Post 7218012)
Why..?

You know a lot of girls are really self conscious about their butts thighs and stomachs. Thongs highlight the two former and it may very well be the case that your girlfriend isn't comfortable with these areas. If that's the case, you're better off with a comfortable girl in normal panties than an uncomfortable, stressed out and up tight girl in a thong.

Also they're often not comfortable. Would you wear one? Seriously? You offer to wear a thong and then see if she will change her position.

Personally I have several that I generally reserve for when pantylines are an issue but having a wedgie doesn't say 'sexy time' to me. :P

The thing is, she isn't self conscious at all. She's very comfortable naked, but that's the problem. She would rather be naked then wear a thong, lol. I'm weird, I know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpr (Post 7218015)

Great idea. Except that makes me look like a total jackass. Lol. I can probably get away with it on April fools :rofl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by E N D L E S S (Post 7218401)
This reminds me of a scene in Bounty Hunter (I think it was?) where Gerard Butler is arguing with Katherine Heigl about comfort vs. sexiness and she's going off about comfort and efficiency, and he finally blurts out THE PROBLEM WITH COMFORT... IS THAT NOBODY WANTS TO FUCK IT!!

Hahaha. Yeah I remember that scene.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNewGirl (Post 7218421)
That's The Ugly Truth. And it was a hilarious scene. But in the end it turned out that he did want to fuck it. Comfortable or not.

And one of the problems with discomfort is no one wants to fuck that either (well a select few do and hey if the OP falls into that category, go for it) particularly for girls that are extremely self conscious (and that is often the case with girls who don't have a lot of things that they wear just for the bed room). Like have you ever had sex with a girl who's more concerned about what you think about her thighs then getting off? Not sexy. Really. Or worse, one who really isn't into what is going on and is grudgingly humoring you? That's super not sexy.

So unless the thong is a deal breaker for the OP I would suggest he express his interest and then lay off it bring it up now and then but NO PRESSURE. If she does it of her own accord all will be much better for everyone involved.

I did express my interest to her. Hence why I know she doesn't like them. However I did not pressure her into it. I have just mentioned it a couple of times to remind her that I enjoy them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by threezero (Post 7218518)
I got my girl to start wearing thongs for me. U have to show her u love her body. Make her feel sexy in granny panties. If she feels better, have the lights off first until she gets comfortable. When she does try it out. Play with the thong, u can use it to get her off in a way that can't be achieve with normal panties. Make it so it's a treat for both you AND her.
Posted via RS Mobile

Hmmm. I have to try this. If she ever wears them :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matlock (Post 7218552)
This might seem too easy, but have you tried asking her to wear a thong?

I did ask her. I asked her to wear one for my Birthday but she replied with, "I will if you want me to." Now I feel like I pressured her. I feel guilt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Euro7r (Post 7218557)
Tell her you have a thong fetish and it's bothering you.

Can I be that straight up about it?

hi-revs 12-07-2010 04:51 PM

tell her its an acquired taste like beer.
"...just keep wearing it and you'll soon to love it."

Zinc 12-07-2010 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi-revs (Post 7218619)
tell her its an acquired taste like beer.
"...just keep wearing it and you'll soon to love it."

She doesn't like beer. LOL.
Good try though.

hi-revs 12-07-2010 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zinc (Post 7218630)
She doesn't like beer. LOL.
Good try though.

Thats cuz its an acquired taste!

ah_cat 12-07-2010 05:57 PM

obviously she would choose to go butt naked vs. wearing a thong! would you like a piece of cloth in btwn your chaps like that? :P

Mr.HappySilp 12-07-2010 07:02 PM

Get her to her granny style undies instead XD

Like the ones your grandma or great grandman used to wear

Death2Theft 12-07-2010 07:53 PM

Get her to put a pair of thongs on then afterwards start drooling till it's foaming out of ur mouth and then proceed to eat her thongs in front her. Swallowing is the key.

Gumby 12-07-2010 09:10 PM

Does she even look good in a thong? Just because you like the look of thongs on chicks doesn't necessarily mean your girl will look good in one.

TOS'd 12-07-2010 09:19 PM

OP needs to post pics so we can decide.

AVS_Racing 12-08-2010 12:07 AM

how about you just steal all her underwear and not replace them with thongs :troll:

ajax 12-08-2010 12:11 AM

Surprise her wearing a man thong, do a little dance and go from there. Just get her comfortable with them. It may just work.
Posted via RS Mobile

yuusha 12-08-2010 02:14 AM

Now I know what to get my girlfriend for christmas. :)