REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Getting with a girl you have zero intention with being in the long run (https://www.revscene.net/forums/632888-getting-girl-you-have-zero-intention-being-long-run.html)

The_AK 12-15-2010 09:22 PM

Getting with a girl you have zero intention with being in the long run

Title is self explanatory... kinda, how many guys here have taken girls out that you spent the night with but haven't had interest in seeing in the long run even though she may be? Any feelings of guilt etc? :s
Posted via RS Mobile

Berzerker 12-15-2010 09:27 PM

Nope be upfront and it's not a problem. Most girls would prefer a straight up approach and you still might end up getting laid with no strings attached.

Berz out.

Presto 12-15-2010 09:28 PM

Sometimes, all a chick is good for is to fuck and then chuck. If you feel guilt, then you're just a noob, and it will pass.

v.Rossi 12-15-2010 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berzerker (Post 7229764)
Nope be upfront and it's not a problem. Most girls would prefer a straight up approach and you still might end up getting laid with no strings attached.

Berz out.

+1, in my opinion if you lead her on you're an asshole. women do it, but let's not steep down to there level.

The_AK 12-15-2010 11:00 PM

i mean like NO long term interest whatsoever,
just hit and gtfo, maybe hit it again a few more times afterwards while trollfacing

Inaii 12-15-2010 11:24 PM

Quote:

Berz out.

Even if she agrees, make sure she's not just hoping for something genuine in the long run. That can get really messy.

If she's the kind of girl who will hold onto that hope, don't fuck her. You'll just be fucking with her head in the end and it might come back to bite you in the ass. However if she understands there's no hope in hell of the two of you being anything more than fuck buddies ever, then :thumbsup: tap dat ass!

And I know you'll probably disregard everything I say because I'm chick, but whatever :p

will068 12-16-2010 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AK (Post 7229752)
Title is self explanatory... kinda, how many guys here have taken girls out that you spent the night with but haven't had interest in seeing in the long run even though she may be? Any feelings of guilt etc? :s
Posted via RS Mobile

During High School and College, I had no intention of long term relationships. I had a date set in my mind when I would break off with the girl almost immediately when we become 'exclusive'. (Although I've been burned during college when I got 'hooked' into a long term relationship)

Now that I'm older, whether it works out or not, I just try it and do my best in the relationship. If it works out to be a long term relationship with foreseeable long term goals of being together - great. If not, at least I treated the girl well. No guilt whatsoever.

Isn't that the point of dating/not being married? You try various flavours and see which one works for you. Also, heading into a relationship, the man woman must realize that there may be a chance that one or both of the parties will get hurt. That's just a fact. So no guilt on my part whatsoever. I'm jumping on the same ship with the girl. In the end, it's not like I'm married to her. Treat her well if it's for just a few hours, a few months, or a few years.

Culture_Vulture 12-16-2010 02:42 AM

Quote:

Berz out.

+1
Usually in threads like these it's the first up front and simple response that's the right one.

As long as you're comfortable with your intentions, you'd be quite surprised at how many girls will let you hit it and quit it.

Ulic Qel-Droma 12-16-2010 04:13 PM

yo man, who cares.

you don't love her it's simple as that.

you guys had your fun, mutual benefit, whatever, you can have a buncha girls as your mini flings or whatever, who cares.

Noir 12-17-2010 02:03 AM

Quote:

Title is self explanatory... kinda, how many guys here have taken girls out that you spent the night with but haven't had interest in seeing in the long run even though she may be?

Enough to relate to the situation.

Quote:

Any feelings of guilt etc?

None whatsoever.

Guilt really depends on what kind of a player are you. Some guys get their play ONLY by falsely personifying the prince charming, sweet, ideal boyfriend type. (which IMO is the most noobish way of getting play)

The other, can get laid even whilst making the girl understand that you're only just in it for the fun, and if she's cool with it, she can have some fun along with it too. (even if she still has a faint glimmer of yearning that there may be a tiny chance you will come around to having a relationship).

6insomnia9 12-17-2010 02:06 AM

you help her , she helps you , feels are mutual ya diggg

ws6ta 12-17-2010 09:53 AM

if you are going to act like a white knight to get laid and make false promises then yeah you should feel guilty and stupid for doing that. but like others mentioned if you don't say anything and/or are straight about it then why feel guilty?

buddy 12-17-2010 02:34 PM

if you really are getting with a girl you have zero intention with being in the long run, who the fuck care about feeling guilt or what not ... just get off and get out ...

Matlock 12-17-2010 02:36 PM

Just make sure not to put babies in her
Posted via RS Mobile

asian_XL 12-17-2010 05:46 PM

we only concern have you put your dick inside her yet?

Euro7r 12-17-2010 05:52 PM

Just walk off, keep everything simple before it turns messy.

Lolkai 12-18-2010 01:26 AM

hit it or leave it.

nando 12-23-2010 09:13 AM

Fuck her and chuck her. We are primates... spread your seed my friend i support you 100%. do not listen to those who say different.

you just might end up liking her, if not you still win because you got yours. (high five)

DC5-S 12-25-2010 01:29 PM

fuck it and fuck out
Posted via RS Mobile

Bitter 12-25-2010 06:50 PM

if u have no intention to have a long term relationship with her, don't act like u do. don't act like her bf, but tell her u just want to be friend with her. if u only want fwb, go find one that want the same. tell her staight! she is not stupid, I hope.

racerman88 12-26-2010 01:58 PM

make sure you both have the same intentions, then it is all good.