REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   #RevsceneVLS General Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/revscenevls-general-chat_14/)
-   -   What do girls like? Men with SUV/Sedan/Coupe? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/633041-what-do-girls-like-men-suv-sedan-coupe.html)

Pumbaa 12-17-2010 12:20 PM

What do girls like? Men with SUV/Sedan/Coupe?

I been thinking to switch from SUV to sedan but everytime I ask a female friend I get different answers. I mean I know what I want. But when it comes down to building an image or attracting females I figure appearance matter.
So what seems work for you guys?

tiger_handheld 12-17-2010 12:28 PM

what worked for me is, not caring about what females think and driving what is practical for me :).

godwin 12-17-2010 12:34 PM

Well, a study has shown the engine harmonics of cars with flat cranks excite females rather intimately when they sit in the cars.

mpr 12-17-2010 12:52 PM

doesn't matter how fast or how sporty or what the price tag is. the most important is it has to "look" very expensive. 2nd most important is the comfort level in the passenger seat. eg: seat warmer, they really like that.

ajax 12-17-2010 01:15 PM

Just get a Range Rover.
Posted via RS Mobile

RacePace 12-17-2010 02:33 PM

U mad I got a WRX that is a sedan that looks like a coupe but dominates off road terrain like an SUV?

Euro7r 12-17-2010 02:55 PM

That's dumb because then the girl only likes what you have because you roll in a nice ride.

Fafine 12-17-2010 02:58 PM

this you

asian_XL 12-17-2010 05:51 PM

women only care if you would buy her a nice gucci bag.

nice car only means you can afford to buy a nicer gucci bag.

Matlock 12-17-2010 07:36 PM

I think it really depends on the type of lady you wish to attract and what type of relationship you're looking for.
Comfort may > sportiness in most cases

2 seater = blowjob, backseats = buttsex, trunk = drive them to airport, truck = help them move :troll:
Posted via RS Mobile

acyx 12-17-2010 08:54 PM

^LOL!! hilarious

yuusha 12-17-2010 09:13 PM

Lol@ truck!
Posted via RS Mobile

the_rickster 12-17-2010 09:39 PM

if you really want to build an image and attract females, buy an SUV and a sedan.

seriously though, for most people, vehicles are the 2nd most expensive purchase you'll make, so choose one that suits YOUR needs and desires, not those of women you don't even know yet. i've met women who prefer cars over trucks or trucks over cars, but never met one who based their potential for relationship on it.

ShadowBun 12-17-2010 10:08 PM

women like a men with a strong sense of self motivation and confidence.

O wait... you were talking about girls... nvm
Bemmer is for you

Lolkai 12-18-2010 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pumbaa (Post 7231625)
I been thinking to switch from SUV to sedan but everytime I ask a female friend I get different answers. I mean I know what I want. But when it comes down to building an image or attracting females I figure appearance matter.
So what seems work for you guys?

Then switch.
and you already know what you want so quit being a lil bitch. :fuckyea:

Pumbaa 12-18-2010 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matlock (Post 7232009)
I think it really depends on the type of lady you wish to attract and what type of relationship you're looking for.
Comfort may > sportiness in most cases

2 seater = blowjob, backseats = buttsex, trunk = drive them to airport, truck = help them move :troll:
Posted via RS Mobile

LOL, thats exactly what I been thinking.
I guess sedan would work for every type of females... :thumbsup:

racerman88 12-25-2010 10:33 AM

I prefer to drive whatever I like.
Otherwise, buy one of each.

ky 12-25-2010 12:08 PM

lol @ this thread. The girls that nice cars attract probably aren't the ones you want to be dating.

Anyways..3 tips:

1. Have money
2. Be attractive
3. Don't be unattractive

Xavie 12-26-2010 02:02 AM

This thread is stupid. End of thread.

alpinestars 12-27-2010 06:13 PM

think of it this way. "boring" cars are like a materialistic-girl filter. if you want to turn off this filter, get the nicest ride possible. with a nice ride, materialistic girls will try their best to seem genuine, so you'll have a tough time determining who's a keeper or not. but hey, some guys have the money to be sugar daddies, if youre okay with this then go for it.

that was my dr.phil response. my normal response would be to go with the coupe. two doors shows youthfulness and exclusivity - just two doors for you and the girl. rolling in a SUV makes you look either like an ass, or like you got a small package in the pants

rJZx 12-27-2010 06:43 PM

Well if the girl is a dumb bitch she probably doesnt really care as long as the car says "i have money" I highly doubt that bitch is gonna care about performance at all.

buddy 12-28-2010 11:53 AM

as long as you have money ...

Pumbaa 12-28-2010 12:35 PM

The thing is if I was driving a tune Civic with body kit vs a stock camry. I am saying something about myself. Thats why I think its important that I am giving the right impression. So I may just get a 335(4dr) instead of S2000 for that matter

Mr.C 12-29-2010 10:52 PM

I was going to give a serious opinion, but you want to attract random girls for fucking, not a relationship. Get a Maserati Coupe, then. Cheap (35k here, less in the US), but you'll get raped on the maintenance. But who cares anyway, since you are buying a car just to get pussy. Which is lame.

When I met my wife, I rode the bus when all her friends were driving around in Peugeot 206s and Honda Civics (rich kids' cars in Brazil at the time). Guess who's happily married now, and who's still looking for a relationship? :D

For the record, if it was me, I had, say, $40k to burn on a car just for the 'image', I'd go for a used XLR-V, an older AC Schnitzer 5 or 7 series, an 850 T5R, a Phaeton, a D2 S8, or even a LS460 if I wanted something reliable. You know, cars that denote that you have somewhat of a good taste, not some flashy look-at-me bullshit.

But hey, that's just me :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pumbaa (Post 7243755)
The thing is if I was driving a tune Civic with body kit vs a stock camry. I am saying something about myself. Thats why I think its important that I am giving the right impression. So I may just get a 335(4dr) instead of S2000 for that matter

Then just buy whatever the fuck you want, instead of buying what you think girls would like. No sense in making an image of yourself that isn't true. All it's going to do is bite you in the ass later.

orange7 01-02-2011 04:14 AM

buy a rwd coupe, so when you and her break up, you would still have something to comfort yourself