REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 12-30-2011, 04:26 PM   #201
My homepage has been set to RS

Damn....only a year for some solid gains.

subordinate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 04:51 PM   #202
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,816 Times in 8,190 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by subordinate View Post
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:39 PM   #203
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,121 Times in 669 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post
Xilley when your already a hard gainer, coupled with a very aerobic job (physical labor) plus going to the gym it can hard as hell to gain size. Eating enough to fuel a high metabolism that is constantly working is a chore in itself. Seeing as how You only do cardio I'm going to assume your on the heavier side of life. Stewie, like Me, if just left to do nothing would shrink up and lose weight. Others if left to do nothing will get fat. I have to actively work my ass off to gain muscle and weight. For guys like us Celltech is often needed to kickstart or get to a place where they want to be to maintain. Once there you'll likely plateau and gains will be hard to make and then another cycle might be considered.

I would say for Stewie gaining almost 30-40lbs in a year is a pretty solid success story.

Berz out.

Yes i m on the heavier side, and i really wish i could have a higher metabolism rate like you guys.
all the Fat goes to the Gut which leaves me a huge belly.
a trainer in the gym told me to just do some lifting and i will actually tone up more and lose weight faster than doing cardio everyday, is that true?
i was at 106.7kg a month ago and right now at 98kg. and i m 180 cms around 5'11

stewie, not jacking your thread here. i posted it then i realized i shouldve Pmed berz instead. my bad
xilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 06:16 PM   #204
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,628 Times in 718 Posts
post in the workout general thread more often xilley

and the more muscle you have the less fat you will be able to retain; metabolism increases too

you should go on the 5x5 program , and not all fat goes to belly, just a higher proportion
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-31-2011, 09:35 AM   #205
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,183 Times in 606 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by subordinate View Post
a year? those gains were from august - november, i just used a photo from last year to show the size i was.
stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:59 PM   #206
Need to Seek Professional Help

good job guy, gains look good.
cruz-in is offline   Reply With Quote