REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Old 12-19-2010, 11:59 AM   #1
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

FS: Rondell Style 67 Staggered 2pce 5x120 for BMW - Ultra Rare!

**Rondell Style 67 Staggered 2pce 5x120 for BMW - Ultra Rare**

I have a set of ultra rare Rondell Style 67 rims for sale in good condition. They're 5x120 so perfect fitment for BMW's (E36 etc.) or any other car makes running the same bolt pattern or adaptors. I bought these from the US last year and it cost me $2500 landed. My loss is your gain. These wheels are extremely rare and perhaps one of a few in North America. Rondell is an OEM wheel manufacturer in Germany and makes a quality product, www.rondell.de/. I contacted Rondell and parts are still available (centres, barrels, lips, centre caps etc.) if required

Front - 17x8, et 35
Rear - 17x9, et 40
Finish - silver metallic w/polished lips
Hardware - includes centre caps (lugs not included, OEM lugs can be used)

The rims do come with a set of stretched Falken tires (205/40, 215/40) though they'll need replacement shortly. The right front rim is slightly out of balance and may need refinishing, cost is around $150 and reflected in the price for the set. I'm advertising these wheels on a number of websites incuding EBay. If the ad is still up they're available. I'm throwing in a set of 25mm ECS spacers + lugs for free. I can help test fit the rims for serious buyers.

Please no tire kickers, flakes or time wasters

Note: Pix are of actual wheels.

Money talks
$1800 obo
sixohfour.306.fouronesixzero
Call or text

Keywords: BMW, M sport, ZHP, e30, e36, e46, e90, e92, m3, m5, m6, staggered, modular, stance, poke, rims, wheels, alloys

Advertisement

Last edited by eg_hybrid; 12-19-2010 at 09:13 PM. Reason: add price
eg_hybrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 11:46 AM   #2

^^bump^^
Old 03-22-2012, 03:10 PM   #3

^bump^