Ok i'll try this again cause the last one got locked.....
Not exactly a common vehicle to be sold on here but I need a cheap commuter car or truck so I thought, what the heck, i'll throw my XJ up.
I'm looking for either a Civic hatchback EG or EK or a Nissan 240. No EF's of any kinda, no eg coupes etc etc. EG HATCH or EK hatch only. Can be slightly modded. I just need a daily driver.
1994 Jeep Xj, Automatic with 231,000kms and running very strong. No accidents. No aircare as the rig is in Kelowna. It would need a cat to pass aircare due to the exhaust is straight through. Other then that I don't see any other reasons why it wouldn't. It runs mint.
- 3.5” Rubicon Express Super Flex lift which includes sway bar disconnects
- Rear shocks changed two weeks ago to a heavier Monroe shock
- 2” rear shackles & 2” front pucks
- 33x12.5x15 Kumho M/T tires 90% tread, mounted on Cragar stlye wheels
- Dana 30 front axle, 8.25 rear with a lock-rite locker
- Dynamax exhaust
- Air intake with K&N air filter
- Jetco Fog lights
- Custom front bumper
- Spare tire carrier with a 33” tire
- Door Disconnects. You can take the front doors off in seconds
- JVC MP3 player with USB port
- Alpine Door speakers
- All season tires mounted on Stock Cherokee rims
- New Rad done two weeks ago
- Rod & main bearings done 8k ago
- Both diff oils changed less then 5k ago
- Engine resealed from valve cover to oil pan
I'm sure there's other stuff that i'm forgetting.
If interested in buying outright, $4300 obo.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org