REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Police Forum

Police Forum Police Head Mod: Skidmark
Questions & info about the Motor Vehicle Act. Mature discussion only.

Old 01-05-2011, 06:38 PM   #1
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!

G20 Toronto HORRIFIC POLICE action

edited

3. This is not a forum to make complaints of any Police Dept.
Advertisement

Last edited by zulutango; 01-05-2011 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Violation of rules posted in sticky. This is not a cop bashing forum.
stan-lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:40 PM   #2
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,833 Times in 1,836 Posts
I know you are new and all. But just stop posting. You posted at least 2 new threads with old news.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:04 PM   #3
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,462 Times in 390 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Renn.Sport View Post
I sold my Yaris 5 years ago, and seriously, IT IS better than your shit box civics. The mods I have for that car is probably worth more than your whole self-worth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joreus View Post
After spending some time reading through this thread, I now know how to give a killer blowjob. Thanks revscene.

2005 richmond transportation device
nack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 07:25 PM   #4
HELP ME PLS!!!

write your MP and tell him you want Toronto police chief Blair fired for his G20 actions. the guy's a douche and should be gone.
johny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:06 PM   #5
I bringith the lowerballerith

That second video was amusing in its theories. You realize that police shop at same stores that the public shops at, right? Many people wear similar types of boots that police wear (and the boots shows to look the same were clearly of a variety).

There are just so many things wrong with the assumptions made in that video, I'm not even going to bother going any further. I wouldn't be able to convince the conspiracy theorists otherwise anyways.
"Never give a match up halfway through. Never say that you do not feel up to it, that your condition is bad, and throw in the towel. Fight to the very end, always looking for your chance to break through." - Kazuzo Kudo
sho_bc is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-06-2011, 11:07 AM   #6
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 12,136 Times in 3,361 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:19 AM   #7
not the mod you're looking for

Thanked 1,536 Times in 556 Posts
FN-2199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:00 PM   #8
RS Peace Officer

Thanked 1,636 Times in 683 Posts
I would have called it manipulitive and false rather than amusing. As a Tac team Member at the Summit of the Americas, who was set on fire with napalm and battered with cement blocks, rocks and steel ball bearing shot from catapaults operated by "peaceful protesters", the word "amusing" didn't exactly spring to mind. A deliberate slanted disinformation attack on Police is part of the S.O.P. used by the agenda-driven organizers of the violence. They are never questioned or called to justify their claims, they just pump out the lies on media and social media and attempt to tie up the court system as part of their planned attacks. As sticky point # 3 says, this forum is not the place to attack Police.
zulutango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:15 PM   #9
Pull Out Towing. Women rescued for free.

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,283 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulutango View Post
set on fire with napalm and battered with cement blocks, rocks and steel ball bearing shot from catapaults operated by "peaceful protesters"
Didn't watch the video's but this quote reminded me of all those "peaceful protesters" who wore all black with masks on who were spray painting and destroying property while they were "protesting" the winter olympics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofu1413 View Post
and icing on the cake, lady driving a newer chrysler 200 infront of me... jumped out of her car, dropped her pants, did an immediate squat and did probably the longest public relief ever...... steam and all.

(11-0-0) Buy/Sell rating
Christine
Shitvic
Pull Out Towing
SumAznGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-06-2011, 07:50 PM   #10
RS Peace Officer

They were literally some of the same people...it's what they do for a living.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:28 AM   #11
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Yeah, and I remember some of them running in an alley way to change and a reporter caught up to them and aske why they are changing their clothes and they tried to push the reporters away. I wish there was more that could be done to stop these 'peaceful' protestors. There's always some in there that are there solely to cause trouble and to disrupt an actual peaceful protest and then the message of the protest gets lost cause suddenly, everyone is talking about the rioters or complaining about the police using too much force.
wing_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 10:15 PM   #12
RS Peace Officer

I was there and watched Svend get hit and rip his pants when he accidentally walked into a riot that you coud see, hear and smell from miles away. He said he believed that it was a peaceful protest and he just happened to accidentally come across it. Right, sure...but he also got stressed out and confused about that $50,000 ring too didn't he. Stress is a terrible thing to suffer.