REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 01-09-2011, 09:47 PM   #51
Zombie Mod

Thanked 5,169 Times in 1,551 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthless View Post
V. ROSSI HE NEEDS YOU!
v. Rossi probably isn't replying because he doesn't want to break his hand from backhanding the OP, repeatedly.

OP, you are in an abusive relationship. Like victims in other abusive relationships, you are putting blame on yourself, and putting your abuser on a pedestal. You hold onto a non-existent hope of the other person changing, which they never will. You are the puppet, and she pulls all your strings. I just hope you realize all this before you do something stupid, like get married. Unless you're some sick masochist, you don't need someone like that.

Last edited by Presto; 01-09-2011 at 10:15 PM.
Presto is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-09-2011, 09:52 PM   #52
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Give me a break guys maybe shell change this time.......I will not be an obedient dog this time I'm slowly going to start doing more things keyword slow Im still afraid of her but I'm planning on getting more social without guilt.

Thanks for the support guys I think you guys prob think I made the wrong decision but I'm hoping to prove you wrong will keep udpdates if relationship goes haywire which culd be soom given it's school days for next 5 days
Posted via RS Mobile
itwillsubside is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-09-2011, 09:53 PM   #53
Zombie Mod

Thanked 5,169 Times in 1,551 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by itwillsubside View Post
Give me a break okami maybe shell change this time......
These are the exact words of an abuse victim...
Presto is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-09-2011, 10:01 PM   #54
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

I'm going to be a bigger man this time around and If I do end up hurting her for whatever ridiculous reason then hopefully it's over for good. I'm going to give this relationship one last try I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

When I'm angry at her constantly harping about me choosing others over her I do end up being verbally abusive as well I end up calling her a moron an idiot a stupid bitch etc. and when she starts crying I yell at her even more because I think there is no absolutely no reason to be.

So before you go on and think my SO is all bad, I think I have a short fuse and a bad temper so I admit I end up being insensitive to her feelings so I may need tocwork on that
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 01-09-2011, 10:08 PM   #55
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Thanked 8,510 Times in 799 Posts
Quote:
I'm going to be a bigger man
Posted via RS Mobile
+

Quote:
Im still afraid of her
Posted via RS Mobile
=

ADHKAJDHADKJD???AF?AD????
Okami is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-09-2011, 10:18 PM   #56
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Change is gradual of course I have some fear she's still psycho lol
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 01-10-2011, 01:20 AM   #57
I don't get it

Quote:
I'm going to be a bigger man this time around and If I do end up hurting her for whatever ridiculous reason then hopefully it's over for good. I'm going to give this relationship one last try I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

When I'm angry at her constantly harping about me choosing others over her I do end up being verbally abusive as well I end up calling her a moron an idiot a stupid bitch etc. and when she starts crying I yell at her even more because I think there is no absolutely no reason to be.

So before you go on and think my SO is all bad, I think I have a short fuse and a bad temper so I admit I end up being insensitive to her feelings so I may need tocwork on that
Posted via RS Mobile
She's still a psycho and this thread is now full of FAIL! Fuck, why are YOU dating/settling for a psycho? This thread is also full of denial too now!

Not only am I discovering that she broke up with you first, you let her ultimatum practically outweigh yours. She basically ignored your tantrum fest and just continued with her way of thinking. You hope she actually gets it now? I would like to bet she will mention how you dont love her as her reply to your ultimatum. She's the one with most leverage over you. What leverage you say? Judging with your recent array of posts, it just shows you are talking like a battered wife as someone above suggested. We can only wait and see how more you can put up with. There's a good chance she will complain again about hanging out with your friends and that will just result with another fight and she will 'call it off' again. If you cant prove that you are right one in an arguement, sometimes its better to just let it go, ie: let her break up with you and call it a day. I would think that it's ok to be angry. Hell, I'm freaking angry that you're at this stage. I regret I wasn't angry when I had my own controlling SO. Right now, she deserves a big FU whenever she mentions your lack of love.

It is also sometimes best to let victims learn their own lessons with time. You either hit rock bottom and get fed up (like me) or someone intervenes (Inaii's issue ?).

Last edited by butter_sashimi; 01-10-2011 at 01:28 AM.
butter_sashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-10-2011, 01:35 AM   #58
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Quote:
Her response "I will take you back but if you hurt me one more time we are done." so I guess we are together again I didn't like how she worded it but it will do. I was dead serious about calling it quits for good and I think she knew that. Here's hoping she will actually change......
Posted via RS Mobile
man...u are a pussy
reading this pisses me off

u think she changed?
read what she wrote to u!!
"I will take you back..."
shes giving U an ultimatum

u dont need any of our advices...
and u deserve to get hurt.
talula is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-10-2011, 02:05 AM   #59
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,426 Times in 482 Posts
nothing has changed from your last break up...

W. L. Bateman quote - If you keep on doing what you've always done, you'll keep on getting what you've always got.

she said shes gonna leave you if you hurt her again. well shit son apparently you hurt her everytime you don't reply her for text for more than 45 mins.

here's what you should do.
you got an iphone? is it jailbroken? if not get it jailbroken. there's an app you can dl called iblacklist.
block her cell and home number. since she's got no friends she can't use her friends phone to call you. if you dont have an iphone just change your number.

go out and have a good fucking time. cause you definitely missing out.
Fafine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:37 AM   #60
Need to Seek Professional Help

Quote:

Posted via RS Mobile

Damn dude.... you just told everyone trying to help you that you have no fucking balls.
Hopefully? really? you JUST said.... ah fuck it nevermind. Not gonna bother
impulseX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:38 AM   #61
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Okay everyone calm down.

I am not in denial, I WEL AWARE what she's doing to me, and now I know for a fact that what she's doing is wrong. I appreciate everyone trying to help me and I know not to be bitched around by her anymore.

Yes, her last comment implicated that I was the one who "hurt" her, but even then, I really think I should give her this FINAL chance. She really has no clue why her actions are wrong, and HOPEFULLY if she does understand they are now, that it won't happen again. If you guys are right and she hasn't changed a bit, then yes I will call it off for good after our "next fight". I know this is a cycle, it's been happening over and over and certainly repeats itself, BUT for those who have been in this kind of relationship, I think you know how hard it is to break free even when your SO constantly hurts you, gives you hell, bitches, whines, even when you know it's wrong. I am a pussy, I admit that. I DID (past tense) not have the balls to actually call it off, which is why the cycle has been repeating, but I do now, this is the final chance I'm giving her and if it happens again, then iBLACKLIST here I come.

The last few fights we had, we would ignore each other the whole day, and at the end of the day I would give in and text her and just try to patch things up. I will not be doing that no more, I'm not going to give a fuck if we get into another fight (unless it was really my fault) then it's OVER and I'm not going to try to fix it anymore.

I thank everyone who gave me advice and their own experience and insight. I will update you guys if you are still interested.

I understand the frustration of my decision, but everyone deserves a second chance. If it happens again, I won't be too generous.

Last edited by itwillsubside; 01-10-2011 at 04:49 AM.
Old 01-10-2011, 04:43 AM   #62
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fafine View Post
nothing has changed from your last break up...

W. L. Bateman quote - If you keep on doing what you've always done, you'll keep on getting what you've always got.

she said shes gonna leave you if you hurt her again. well shit son apparently you hurt her everytime you don't reply her for text for more than 45 mins.

here's what you should do.
you got an iphone? is it jailbroken? if not get it jailbroken. there's an app you can dl called iblacklist.
block her cell and home number. since she's got no friends she can't use her friends phone to call you. if you dont have an iphone just change your number.

go out and have a good fucking time. cause you definitely missing out.
Thanks I will keep that APP in my mind, I've been trying to find one like that
Old 01-10-2011, 05:29 AM   #63
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Out of curiosity, how's your relationship between you and your mother?

Rule 1: You do not talk about Fight Club. Rule 2: You do not talk about Fight Club.
v.Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 07:59 AM   #64
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

The Offspring wrote a song about this type of thing, its called Self-Esteem. When my girl goes out, I dont worry or stress at all, cuz I know if she does do something shes obviously not the one for me. And vice-versa, and nothings ever happened. If shes stressed when ur not around, either you're a really good-looking dude or she has trust/insecurity issues. My advice is to split unless the both of u really really want to work hard at it.
vtec4thgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:23 AM   #65
Rider

Thanked 2,081 Times in 532 Posts
you need to find some common ground with her grow a pair and tell her what you want a relationship should be fair and at the moment it sounds like she has your nuts in a vice grip

if you want to go to parties and what not have you ever thought of involving her??if you have projects and she get jealous the its too fucking bad its school what are you going to not do your projects just because shes jealous... dont seem fair to me
gdoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:31 AM   #66
Da Vinci's real masterpiece: The Mona Diesel

I can't add anything else other than get out if you can man.

It is not fair to you that your actions are limited yet she has all the control in terms of what you can or cannot do.
Jsunu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:30 PM   #67
I don't get it

OP.. you are beyond help from revscene members
PUPPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 03:05 PM   #68
I bringith the lowerballerith

Thanked 1,352 Times in 263 Posts
I believe, in all honesty, this is a troll thread...
guddagudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:36 PM   #69
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,426 Times in 482 Posts
Fafine is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-10-2011, 09:42 PM   #70
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Thanked 8,510 Times in 799 Posts
http://www.revscene.net/forums/whos-...i-t634821.html

LOL.. "girl" in this post has more fucking balls than you.. you need to learn from this person.. do exactly what she did to this poor OP XD
Okami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:54 PM   #71
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

well i have experienced this. we broke up and got back together after 4 days because you will find out what your missing in your life when your single.
Gesus is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-14-2011, 11:19 AM   #72
Banned (ABWS)?

Thanked 3,984 Times in 1,689 Posts
A buddy of mine told me something really bluntly.

Who likes who more in a relationship?
If she likes you more, don't be afraid to push things over the edge.
Do as you please, and see if she'll compromise.

If you're the one obsessed with her... welll.. nm

Maybe she had the same advice, and she's pushing everything over the edge on you.
Last edited by AzNightmare; Today at 10:09 AM
AzNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 10:36 PM   #73
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Last edited by m4k4v4li; 03-08-2011 at 12:17 AM.
m4k4v4li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 02:13 PM   #74
& Associates Inc.

Thanked 1,215 Times in 409 Posts
Did it subside? Let me Know...
Old 01-18-2011, 11:08 PM   #75
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,135 Posts
DTMFA
Gridlock is offline   Reply With Quote